(P) Mick Schumacher (6)

stay
/steɪ/
verb
remain in the same place.

Y/N - your name

"Can I please stay the night?"

This is everything I've ever needed and wanted.

I smile up at Mick as we walk hand in hand throughout the shopping center, stopping off into different shops, contemplating whether we should or should buy something. Mick pulls me into the toy shop, typical, and runs straight to the baby section. "You love babies this much?" I question making him laugh. "These toys just fascinate me okay." He says making me laugh.

We play around in the toy store, from playing with baby toys to driving those realistic cars, until I look down at my phone. "Holy shit! It's late, Mick." I say as I show him the time. "Damn, lets get home then." He says as he pulls on my arm, walking towards the car. The dive back is filled with small chatter, as always, until we arrive back to his apartment.

I see my car parked out front, making me sigh. I didn't wanna go home, not only because I wanted to stay with Mick, but also because I hated driving at night. It seems that Mick can sense my nervousness as he grabs my hand, "Whats wrong, princess?" He asks as his thumb rubs my hand softly. "I really don't wanna drive back home at night." I say as he smiles at me. "I can drive you back." He says making me laugh, "Then how are you gonna get home? I swear, you make me question whether you've finished high school or not." I say making him gasp dramatically.

"Take that back!" He shouts making me laugh. Our laughter dies down as we look at my car, probably thinking the exact same thing. "Can I please stay the night? I really don't wanna drive back home in the dark." I say as I look over at him. "I was just about to ask if you wanted to stay the night." He says making us both chuckle. "Come inside, already. I'm so down to cuddle whilst watching movies." He says whilst jumping out of the car.

I follow him inside as we take a seat on his massive couch. "Cheat day! What do you wanna eat?" He asks me as he pulls out his phone. "Maybe some pasta." I say but he scoffs in return. "Pasta isn't a cheat meal, Y/N. What's with you and Robert thinking it's a cheat meal." He says whilst rolling his eyes. "You're such a diva." I say making him laugh loudly. "Not as much for a diva as you." He says making me roll my eyes.

"You're not gonna argue with me?" He asks as he looks down at me. "You're not wrong so why bother." I say making him laugh. Mick orders me my pasta, after arguing with me some more on whether it is or isn't a cheat meal, and himself a pizza from the Italian take out place just a few blocks away. Whilst we wait for our food, we decide on a movie that we will watch, choosing Grown Ups as we felt like a comedy.

"Now with our movie chosen and our food on the way, it's time for us to get in some pajamas." Mick says making me laugh. "I don't have pajamas tho." I say whilst looking down at my very uncomfortable jeans and tight crop top, knowing very well I wouldn't sleep well in these. "Not to worry, Mick is here!" Mick exclaims, as if he is superman, and grabs my hand, pulling me up the stairs. "You really love pulling me around, huh." I say making him laugh.

"I'm just tall, that's all, so I walk faster." He says making me roll my eyes. Mick pulls out one of his hoodies and a pair of underwear. "Here, you can wear these." He says with a smile. I thank him and walk to his bathroom, placing the clothing on me. I smile and chuckle softly at the size difference, with his hoodie hanging just above my knees. I walk out of the room to see Mick changed as well in a hoodie and a pair of sweat pants. "You look so cute in my hoodie." He says making me blush.

Mick pulls me close by my waist as I wrap my arms around his neck, "Please always steal my hoodies." He says making me roll my eyes but with a smile on my face. Mick leans down and presses a quick kiss to my lips, as it was cut short by the doorbell ringing. "Thank god, I'm dying of starvation here." He says dramatically and races downstairs. I shake my head at him, "Should've become an actor, not an F1 driver." I say to myself as I walk back down stairs.

Mick thanks the delivery man and walks with our food to the TV room. He places the food in front of us, presses play to our film and finally pulls me close to him. We watch the movie in silences too engrossed in our food and laughing at the movie to even say a word to each other. Once the movie has ended, I let out a big yawn, making Mick laugh. "Was our day that eventful, love?" Mick asks as he pulls me closer into the side of him. "Yeah. It's tiring having to look after a child like you." I say making him mumble something under his breathe, probably saying he wasn't a child.

"Ready for bed?" He asks as he presses a kiss to my forehead. "Yeah. I don't mind sleeping down here." I say as I pat the couch, "It's hella comfortable." I say making him chuckle. "You think you're sleeping on the couch? We've cuddled, so we can technically sleep with each other." He says with a cheeky smile. I mean, he had a good point. "Fair enough, you sure you're good with it tho?" I ask as he smiles at me. "I've been waiting to finally be able to fall asleep with you and wake up the next day with you." He says making my cheeks heat up.

We walk upstairs, hand in hand, and climb into bed after brushing our teeth - Mick had a spare one for me as he bought it for traveling but never needed it-. Mick switches the light off before getting into bed himself, pulling me close to him. "Thanks for today, hun." He says before pressing a kiss to my forehead. "Thank you as well, babe. I had a great day." I say as I cuddle further into him, wrapping my arms around him tightly. "Sleep well, beautiful." He says as I look up into his eyes. "You too." I say before leaning in and pressing my lips to his. We pull away and finally drift off into a peaceful slumber.

*****

My obsession with Mick is unhealthy but NO ONE can stop me from loving him. He's just such a cutie pie. Shucks, anyway. I hope y'all enjoyed! I just wanna say, I'm a genius. (Small story time) So I'm back on diet and I have been STARVING. Anyway, so now I'm having coffee twice a day (I'm allowed) and the nice thing is, is that it makes me feel a little fuller, you feel me. Anyway, so I've been having a lot of iced coffees and I decided, imma be smart. So I throw some vanilla protein powder in my coffee with ice and milk and I just wanna know why it is absolute heaven. Don't knock it till you try it😇 Sometime my own genius frightens me.

Stay safe lovies xx