(R) Lando Norris (15)

faint
/feɪnt/
adjective
feeling weak and dizzy and close to losing consciousness.

Y/N - your name

Requested by: -

Request: Hey, I love your F1 book. I was just wondering if you could do one for Lando where you faint and he takes care of you or something? Thanks.

I suddenly wake up with the worst cramps ever. I mean, giving birth is probably only one more notch away. The pain shoots through me, growing from my stomach and then to my back, almost knocking the wind out of me. I look over at Lando who is still fast asleep as he snores softly, putting a small smile on my face even in the pain I'm in.

I groan as I stand up and go downstairs and grab myself some pills to take some of the pain away. Lando comes wondering downstairs and gives me a sympathetic smile. "Period?" He asks as I nod my head slowly whilst grabbing my stomach as a sudden pain shoots through my body. "It's time to wake up for the race. Do you still wanna come? You don't have to if you're in too much pain, hun." He says as he caresses my cheek before he presses a kiss to my forehead.

"I still wanna come." I say as he nods his head. "Take your time, hun." He says as he starts making breakfast. "Want some breakfast?" He asks but I shake my head. "I'm not feeling to great." I say as he nods his head and continues making food for himself.

After awhile, we eventually leave. My cramps slowly go away but my appetite doesn't return, which is a problem because you should always eat when you're on your period. After a short drive, we arrive at the Silverstone track. For a change, London was boiling hot (A/N - even tho I wrote this imagine, I still read London as Lando and that's on skimming over words), making every single person very uncomfortable, especially the Mercedes drivers who are in all black.

Whilst walking to the McLaren garage, I feel myself getting dizzy. My vision starts to blur as a ringing sound deafens me. I grab onto Lando as I feel my legs give way. My period, not eating, and the hot sun we're doing me damage as I feel my eyes close as everything goes black.

Lando's POV

Y/N suddenly falls onto me, shocking me as I look over at her as she falls to the ground. Everyone gasps as everyone rushes over to her. "Give her space!" Jon shouts as I grab her. I pick her up and rush her to my drivers room so I could care for her.

I place her down onto my couch and turn on the air conditioner as Jon rushes in. "Is Y/N okay?" He asks as I shrug. "She just collapsed on me. Can you go and get me a cold rag and some food?" I ask as he nods his head and rushes out the door. I run my fingers through her hair as I place my head on her forehead, seeing she wasn't ill but she was just very hot from the heat.

Jon comes back with a cold rag and a sandwich from the vending machine. Jon gives me both as I place the rag on her head. "I called the medics to just check up on her as well." Jon says as I smile at him. "Thanks man. You're a great person." I say as he pats my back. Y/N starts turning and moving.

Your POV

I wake up to a cold feeling on my forehead and a fan on me. I open my eyes to see Lando and Jon with small smiles on their lips. "Hey hun. Are you okay?" Lando asks as I frown at him. "I think so. What happened?" I ask as I try to sit up but Jon stops me. "You passed out, Y/N. Maybe just lay down until the medics assess you." Jon says. Before I could answer, the medics come rushing through.

"Lando, we have to get you out on the track." Jon says as Lando frowns. "But-" "No buts. You need to get out on the track. They will look after Y/N." Jon says as I chuckle. "Go hun. I'll be okay." I say as Lando looks over at me and smiles. "I'll see you after qualifying. I love you." He says before pressing a kiss to my forehead. "Here is a sandwich by the way." He says as he hands me a chicken mayo sandwich. "Thanks hun. Love you too." I say before he dashes out the room.

-

Qualifying finishes as I clap softly for Lando, happy he got a P5. I was still in the room, medics orders, as the air conditioner blasts on full onto my back. I was given a stern talk from the medic, saying I should eat and stay cool for the remainder of the day and drink plenty of water.

Lando comes running into the room and gives me a big hug. "I'm so proud of you!" I exclaim as I hug him tightly. "I'm just happy you're alright. Did they tell you what happened?" He asks as he sits down beside me. "Yeah, they said I passed out from the heat and not eating." I say as he chuckles, "Should've eaten breakfast this morning." He says as I roll my eyes, "Shut up." I say as he laughs.

"I'm just happy you're okay. Love you." He says as he cuddles into me. "Damn you're cold!" He shouts before I could tell him I love him back. "Well I love you too." I say as he chuckles before standing up and out stretching his hand. "Wanna get McDonald's?" He asks as I roll my eyes, "No, I never want McDonald's." I say as he laughs. "Fine then." He says as he turns and walks to the door. "No wait!" I shout as I follow him. "Knew you couldn't resist me." He says as I chuckle, "I can't resist free McDonalds." I say as I nudge into him as he laughs loudly.

*****

Idk I hope y'all liked this more than me. Sorry for the bad imagines lately. I have just lost all my creative juices lately. Lots of love lovies xx