(R) Max Verstappen (9)

crash
/kraʃ/
verb
(of a vehicle) collide violently with an obstacle or another vehicle.

Y/N - your name

Requested by: @JoycePereira2006

Request: do one with max Verstappen in which you are a f2 racing driver and have an accident (like Grosjean) the race is stopped and everyone in f1 and f2 is apprehensively looking at the screen where the replay goes on when you get out. Max runs to his teams pits to hear the news and receives the news that you are well and is being taken by helicopter to the hospital. Later he sees you.

I let out a shaky breath as I look out at the Sochi race track. "Stop stressing, princess." I hear behind me making me jump slightly. I turn around to be faced with my boyfriend, Max, who has a small smile on his lips. "I know, but it's just my first race at Sochi as an F2 driver." I say with a shrug. Max opens his arms, indicating that he wants to hug me. I accept as I wrap my arms around his waist whilst his arms wrap around my shoulders tightly.

"Everything is gonna be alright, okay?" He says as I nod my head. "I guess." I say as I pull away and look up at him. "No, not 'I guess'. It will go well, babe." He says as he brushes a loose strand of hair out of my face. "Thank you babe. I'll see you after the race." I say as I step on my tippy toes and press my lips to his for a quick kiss. "See you, hun. I love you." He says as he waves goodbye, walking to the RedBull pit wall. "I love you too!" I shout as I wave him back.

I walk to my car, waving at my team mate, Mick, who gives me a thumbs up. I place on my earphones, balaclava and black and red helmet. I get inside the car, making sure I'm comfortable before I'm strapped in. I'm strapped in and I hear Liam, my racing engineer, talk. "Radio check." His voice rings in my ears. "All good." I respond as I hear and feel the car starting. "Good luck out there." He says making me smile. "Will do my best for the team." I say as I'm shown by the movement of hands that I may exit the garage.

I exit the garage as we line up on the grid, me in 5th after a decent qualifying. The lights go off, indicating that the formation lap has begun. We go around carefully, moving around so that we can warm up our tires. I stop in my grid position and let out a shaky breathe. Here goes nothing. The red light appear as I press down on the brake and gas pedal. The red lights disappear and I let go of the break, changing from first gear to fifth gear quickly so that I can pull off from my position quickly, just like Max taught me.

We go around the first corner as I look in my mirrors to see Callum Illot right on my backside. I move a little because I didn't wanna cause an accident but Nikita Mazepin pushes me out of the way, clipping the back of my right wheel. I lose control of the car quickly as I swerve right, hitting into Nikita. Nikita swerves and just hits into the side of the wall gently but I go straight into a barricade at 300km an hour.

I shut my eyes as I hit the wall, feeling the back of my car rip off. I keep my eye closed, scared to open them again. I feel heat all around my body, engulfing me, making me feel like I couldn't breathe. I open my eyes to be greeted by an orange flame surrounding my car. I feel myself starting to panic, never thinking I'd ever get into this bad of a situation.

Time seems to stop as I sit there, thinking about everything in my life. My life flashes before my eyes as memories of time with family, friends and Max run through my head. I accept that I may not get out of this alive but I know I need to get out of this alive, for Max. I snap out of my daze as I look around me, knowing I need to unbuckle myself so that I can get out.