(R) Charles Lecler (6)

secret
/ˈsiːkrɪt/
adjective
not known or seen or not meant to be known or seen by others.

Y/N - your name

This was a requested imagine from Anonymous. Thank you for requesting!❤️

I place my twin boys in their twin stroller with a smile on my face. They smile up at me with their beautiful green eyes making me get lost in them. My smile disappears as I remember my ex boyfriend, Charles, as their eyes were exactly like their fathers. We dated for 4 years but we broke up last year due to trust issues and plus my father, Nico, couldn't find out that I was dating an F1 driver as he was more than just protective over me.

"Let's go racing babies." I say to my baby boys as they nod their heads, even though they didn't know what I was saying. I push them through the backdoor, so that the paparazzi couldn't catch me walking in with my own kids. Imagine the headlines, "F2 girl Y/N has twins!" Not a chance mate. As I walk through the doors, my personal trainer, Bob, greets me with a massive smile. "Well hello you two." He says as he waves at my two boys.

They squeal at him making me chuckle. "Ready for practice?" He questions as I nod. "I'm really excited and I'm sure these two are as well." I say as I squeeze their cheeks. I push them to my garage with the Prema team. All the staff greet me and my two boys with massive smiles on my face. "Bob, can you look after them whilst I'm racing?" I question as he nods. "With pleasure." He says making me smile.

Practice starts and is going well. The car feels good and I feel more than just confident for my race tomorrow. I step out of my car and sit next to Bob, who hands me my two boys. "Looking good out there, Y/N." he says making me smile. "Thanks Bob. How have these two been?" I question a he sighs. "Missing their mommy clearly. They are such naughty shits." He says making me laugh. I pass one of my sons to Bob who loves playing with them as I pick up my one boy and start bouncing him on my lap and playing with him but tickling his tummy, making him giggle which obviously made everyone else start laughing. (A/N - I hate kids but their laughs are contagious)

Charles POV

I walk with my brother Arthur to the Prema garage where a girl playing with a baby catches my eye. I squint my eyes as I focus on her noticing it to be Y/N. "I didn't know Y/N raced with Prema." I say as Arthur shrugs. "She just moved. Sorry I didn't tell you mate." He says making me chuckle. "It's alright. It just... it just hurts to see her that's all." I say as I feel him pat my shoulder.

"Why did you guys break up anyway?" Arthur questions as we stand just outside of the garage. "Nico didn't want her dating me so we tried keeping it a secret and just struggled. Their relationship also isn't great anyway so we just decided to call it off before he did find out." I say as he nods his heads. "Do you know who those kids are?" I question as Arthur looks at Y/N with the two babies on her lap.

"I'm not sure man but umm, they kinda look like you." He says making me scoff. "They not mine. We always used protection and plus, she would've told me." I say as I look at the babies noticing more and more that they did indeed look a lot like me. "If you say so bud. I'm just saying they look like you." He says patting my shoulder. I nod, "Well, I'll find out at some point I'm sure." I say whilst huffing.

~~~~~~

Y/N POV
It was almost the end of the racing season and what a season it has been. Not only was I second in the Championship, but Haas was interested in me and have decided to sign me for the F1 team. I wake up with a massive smile on my face but it disappears as I notice a news article on my phone that has popped out about me.

"Y/N, F2 driver in second place, has been pictured with two babies many months ago but why do these babies look like Charles Leclercs? We have the answers for you here!" My eyes go wide as I read the title. I instantly click on the article and read it, feeling my heart drop as they show facts proving that it was Charles babies. This is exactly why I didn't wanna take them to races but I didn't have any option on the first race of the season.

I get ready, trying to ignore the guilty and worrying feeling in my tummy and eventually arrive at the track for the final race of the season. I walk into the garage to see many worried faces looking at me. Bob walks towards me and pats my shoulder, "Are you alright? Everyone has seen that article." He says as I let out a nervous sigh. "There's nothing I can do about it. It's just I need to talk to Charles." I say making him give me a sympathetic smile.

I hear my name being shouted in the distance making my head shoot us and notice Charles angrily walking towards me. "Why didn't you tell me these were my kids?!" He exclaims making me flinch. I look around as shocked faces look at me. Everyone knew I had kids, not who the father was. Also I'm guessing that many didn't believe the article written this morning as their shocked faces proved that.

"Charles just calm-" "No! You didn't tell me I have kids! How could you?" He shouts, tears threatening to fall from his eyes. "I didn't wanna tell you because we were over! My dad already gave me enough shit the fact that I was pregnant but imagine if he found out they were your children!" I exclaim making everyone, including Charles, silent.

"Please can we talk?" He questions as I sigh but nod. I walk away to my driver room with Charles following me behind. "I'm sorry I never told you. I know I should've but I know you. I know you would've tried to come back in my life and dad... Nico wouldn't be happy." I say as I feel tears pricking my eyes. Without another word, Charles grabs me and pulls me close and hugs me tight. "It's okay. I understand." He says as I feel him press a kiss to my forehead.

"No I should've told you and you know what, fuck what my dad thinks. No matter what, he won't be happy with anything I do so please, please come back. I need you. Our babies need us." I say as he smiles down at me. "You didn't even need to ask." He says and then places his lips on mine for a kiss that I never knew I needed as much as I did until he placed his lips on mine.

Since then, we lived happily ever after, despite Nico being angry, but he got over himself as he loved his two grandsons with all his heart.

*****

The imagine was so hard to write oms. It's one of those that just couldn't flow for me. Nothing wrong with the request but my creative juices weren't flowing, queen😔 I'm sorry if it's not good. I still hope y'all enjoyed! Stay safe lovies xx