Toto Wolff (3)

close1
/kləʊs/
adjective
only a short distance away or apart in space or time.

Y/N - your name

I stand in my drivers room as I stretch my upper body by bending down and touching my toes. I let out a nervous sigh as I hear someone clear their throats behind me, "You look stunning from this angle." Toto says as I scoff and stand up. "Hey! I didn't say get up." He says as he wraps his arms around my waist as I placed mine around his neck. I stare into his eyes with a massive smile playing on my lips, "Maybe we can try something later tonight?" I question as he smiles down at me.

"I'm always down." He says as he places his lips on mine. I sigh in content as I relax in his arms. He pulls away as he tucks a strand of hair behind my ear, "Are you nervous, love?" He questions as I nod my head. "I've never raced on the Sochi track." I say as he nods and pulls away, "I'm sure you're gonna kill it. I have to go. I'll see you for FP1." He says as I smile and nod, "By Toto." I say as he steps close to me and kisses my lips quickly, "See you babe." He says as he walks out of my room.

I smile from ear to ear as I sit down and take out my phone. I knock on the door disrupts me as I look up, "Come in!" I shout. Lewis enters the room and smiles down at me. "Are you ready to race?" He asks as he flings himself next to me. "I am but I'm a bit nervous of course." I say and he nods. "Understandable." He says. He pushes me lightly with a cheeky grin on his face, "How are you and Toto?"

I look at him and smile, "So you figured out we have something?" I question as he sends me a cheeky grin, "I'm not blind, Y/N. I never knew you liked older men." He says as I scoff, "They mature. Leave me alone." I say with a slight giggle. He chuckles as he pushes me lightly, "I don't mind. Toto needs someone who's loving and caring anyway." He says. I place my hand on my heart as I look at him, "Aww, Lewis. You're gonna make me cry." I say as he rolls his eyes.

"Yeah, yeah. Just be careful. If I could figure out that you two have something then I'm sure the media will find out soon as well." He says as I nod. "Thank you Lewis." I say as he send me a million dollar smile. "Come, we best get going." He says as we stand up and walk to the garage.

"Good morning Lewis and Y/N. Y/N, you're on soft tires and Lewis, you're on hard." Bono says as we nod and smile at the stressed man. "Alright. See you guys in track." He says as he makes his way back to the data. "Oh, we love a stressed Bono." Lewis says which makes me chuckle along with a few of the crew who were close to us. I head off to my car and strap myself in and place my helmet on.

"Can you here me, Y/N?" Toto's voice rings in my ears. "Yup." I say as I look ahead of me as I wait for the crew to unwrap my tires from their blankets. "Remember to warm your tires and then we will do some test." Toto says as I nod and lift up my hand and give him a thumbs up. The radio is cut off as I see them unwrap my tires. Soon enough, I'm on the track warming up my tired.

Lewis is ahead of me as I see him sliding around as he can't get his tires warm. My tires are perfectly fine as I'm driving around the track multiple times. I'm given new instructions after every lap and complete them for the data. As I'm going around one of the corners, Alex Albon appears out of nowhere, stopped, as he has problems with his car.

I slam on breaks to not hit him but with how terrible the track is with all the bumps, I hit one of them and go tumbling around. I land on the roof of the car as I slightly hang out of the car. "Y/N! Are you okay?" Bono' voice rings in my ears as Toto took over talking to Lewis. "Yeah. Just stuck." I say as I start unbuckling myself. "Your car is on fire. Martial coming to extinguish." He says as I sigh.

I eventually get the last buckle undone as I go crashing to the bottom. I crawl under the car and escape the flames as the martials were struggling to put out the fire. I sigh as I look over at Alex. He is also out of his car as he rushes towards me, "Y/N, are you okay?" He asks as I nod. "All good." "I'm so sorry." "Don't be. It was a situation that couldn't have been avoided. It's not your fault." I say as he gives me a quick hug. We walk back to the garage as there was no bikes to drive us around at this track.

The session has been red flagged as we walk back into the pits. Alex waves a goodbye to me as he walks into his garage. I take off my helmet and walk into my garage to see concerned faces staring at me. "We glad you're okay, Y/N." they say as I smile. "It's all good. Unfortunate situation." I say as I see many of them nod. "Did we get enough data?" I question as I walk to Bono. "You just came out of a dangerous accident and you're asking if we got enough data?" Toto questions me, anger lacing his voice.

I nod as I stare at him, "I'm okay. Nothing to worry about." I say and stare at Bono. He nods as he points to the stats. "We have another car in so for FP2, you'll drive that car. We just need to test something with strategies and then you're all good." He says as I nod and smile. "I'm gonna go to my room." I say as he nods and focuses back on the data. I walk to my drivers room and look at myself in the mirror.

I let out a tired sigh as I take off my race suite and tie it around my waist. I look at my arm and see a bruise starting to form from the impact. I shrug as I sit down on the couch. The door bursts open as an angry Toto walks into my room and closes the door behind him. "I'm sorry I crashed." I say, thinking his anger is because I crashed a car costing more than a few million pounds.

"It's not that. You crashed and clearly hurt yourself!" He shouts as he points at my arm. "It's nothing Toto. Calm down." I say as I stare at him. "No! Y/N, you could've died." He whispers the last part as I give him a small smile, "Well I didn't. I'm okay Toto." I say as I stand up and stand just under his nose. "But..." he trails off as I shake my head, "No buts. Nothing happened and that's all that matters." I say as I place my arms around his neck.

He smiles as he wraps his arms around my waist. "Please be careful next time." He says as I smile at him, "I'll try my best. Next time, tell me Alex has stopped in the middle of nowhere." I say, teasing him as he rolls his eyes. We stare at each other in silence until he leans in and places his lips on mine. "Should we skip FP2 and say you're not feeling well and I'm looking after you?" Toto question as I pull away and smack his chest, "Have patience mister. Everything will happen tonight." I say with a cheeky grin plastered on my face.

*****

I'm sorry but why is Toto such a snack? Like he is in his late 40s but looks like an absolute god. Oof. I also saw an old picture of Toto in the 1990s and holy shit. Why couldn't have I been born at an appropriate time to date Toto? Stay safe everyone xx