Max Verstappen (5)

killer
/ˈkɪlə/
noun
a person or thing that kills.

Y/N - your name

Based off of the song "If I killed someone for you" by Alec Benjamin.

I stare at the body on the floor, blood oozing from the lifeless body. My breath is shaky as I look down at my hands that are stained red with blood along with the red stained knife that my hands were holding. I stand up quickly, almost loosing my balance. I look at my reflection, not even knowing who I am. Instincts kick in as I drop the knife in the sink and run to grab bleach.

I grab the bleach, staining the white bottle with the remaining bloom on my hands. I run to the sink in the bathroom and wash the majority of the blood off my hands before turning to the body on the floor. I pick it up and throw it in the bath, not worrying about where I dump the body. I grab the knife and drown it in bleach in an attempt to remove any blood and any form of DNA on it.

I throw bleach on the floor and get down on my hands and knees and scrub the floor until my own hands started bleeding from the force I was scrubbing the white tiles with. I rinse everything and stand up. My eyes are watering from the chemicals in the bathroom. I grab the knife and run out of my bathroom to the kitchen. I grab my coat on the counter along with my car keys. Before I leave, I grab a cap and a pair of scissors, cutting my hair and finally putting it in the cap.

I rush out of the door and throw the knife over the wall into my neighbors backyard. I run to my car and jump into my car and start the engine, making my way towards Max's house. I speed there, the wind blowing my hair with the window down as I let the tears fall down my eyes. What have I done?

I stop just outside of his house and run to his door and knock loudly on the door. Without a response, I knock on the door louder and vigorously. "I'm coming!" I hear him shout and finally open the door. "Who are you?" He asks making my eyes roll, "Y/N. Please let me in." I say as I stare at him, pleading with my eyes. "Why? What happened? Why do you look like a dude?" He bombards me with questions.

"Please let me inside? Please let me explain. I won't tell you any lies. Please just let me inside and let me spend the night?" I ask him, practically begging him. He nods and opens his door wider for me. I rush into his house and sit down on his couch. "Y/N, what happened? Are you in any danger?" He questions, concern spread across his face. "Potentially." I say as I feel my bottom lip tremble.

"You can tell me. I won't judge you." He says as he sits next to m and wraps me in his arms. I cry into his chest, "Please promise me something first." I say as I stare into his crystal blue eyes. "Of course." He says. I let out a sigh, "Would you love me more, if I killed someone for you? Would you hold my hand? The same ones that I used, when I killed someone for you. Would you turn me in, when they say I'm on the loose? Would you hide me when, my face is on the news? Cause I killed someone for you." I ask in between sobs.

He frowns, "Wait, what are you trying to tell me?" He asks as he slowly pulls away. "I-I killed someone for you." I say as his eyes shoot wide open. "Wh- How could you?!" He exclaims as he stands up and backs away from me. "Just let me explain-" "Explain what? What possible reasoning will justify your actions?" He questions as he folds his arms over his chest.

"You have to understand that the one I killed is me." I say as he frowns at me, "How? Wait, this doesn't makes sense." He says as I stand up. He moves away from me, clearly frightened of me. "I did that by changing who I was for what you wanted me to be. I followed your direction, did everything you asked. I hope it makes you happy cause there's just no turning back." I finish as he stares at me with wide eyes.

"Why did you change yourself?" He questions with a soft expression changing his previous fearful stare. "I know you're not happy showing me in public as your girlfriend and I know exactly why." I say as I motion towards me, explaining that as a whole I'm the problem. "No, no." He says as he steps closer towards me and wraps his arms around me. "I loved you just the way you were. I wouldn't change you for anything." He says in my ear, making me cry harder into his chest.

"I'm sorry." I whimper into his chest but he shushes me. "It's okay. It's okay. It's reversible all these changes. Come, let's go cuddle and talk about it. I don't want to see my baby in distress or sad." He says, making me giggle softly. "I love you." I say as I stare up into his eyes, "I love you too, Y/N." he says with a smile and places his lips on mine.

*****

Did I write basically the exact same one in my Premier League book, you bet your ass I did. I really like this imagine and I really wanted to post it for both. Promise this won't happen again xx