(P) Callum Ilott (3)

seduce
/sɪˈdjuːs/
verb
entice (someone) into sexual activity.

Y/N - your name

"Are you trying to seduce me?"

This should be a smut but it isn't smh

I look over at my boyfriend and let out a frustrated sigh, am exaggerated one, in an attempt to get his attention, but it seems to go through one ear and out the other. I admire his netted together eyebrows as he concentrated on driving around the Spielberg track on his simulator. I admire his biceps contracting and he turns the steering wheel, as if it weighed a million pounds.

Normally I wouldn't be this... clingy if you'd use that word. Normally I understand that he as work and leave him be, but he has been on this damn thing for forever and it seems as if he isn't coming off. "Fuck." He says softly as he leans back and looks at his lap time. "You done now, babe?" I question as I lay down on my stomach as I stare at him. "No. I'm a second off of my target time." He says making my eyes roll back automatically.

Without another word, he starts another lap time, making me groan softly. I toss and turn on the bed, trying to find games or funny Tik Tok videos so I could keep myself occupied, but nothing was keeping me entertained as all I wanted was Callum. It's not that I wanted sex, I just wanted his attention and his lips on mine, as I missed them so god damn much this past month as he's been traveling quite a bit for pre season.

Eventually, I have a light bulb moment as I sit up and look around. I get up and grab a pair of pajama shorts and shirt that I knew Callum adored and make my way into the bathroom. I turn the shower on and undress, jumping in and start shaving my legs and exfoliating my skin. I make sure my skin smells amazing and making sure my skin was smooth and get out the shower. I get dressed and put cream on my body and spray some perfume on my body, Callums favorite to be exact.

I walk out the bathroom to see Callum still glued to the screen. I make my way behind the chair and place my hands gently in his shoulder, making him jump slightly. "Aren't you tired, babe?" I question as I start massaging his shoulders. "Yeah but I need to get the time." He says as he finishes another lap. I look at the time to see that he has reached his goal, but he starts another lap. "Wasn't that the goal you were meant to meet?" I question, frowning slightly.

"Yeah, but now I gotta do better." He says making me sigh. "Baby, please stop for a little. You've been playing for too long." I say as I press kisses to his neck, making him groan lowly. "I wanna babe, but I have to get this." He says as he grips the steering wheel tighter. I sigh as I walk over and press the pause button, making his eyes move towards me, "Babe, I need to finish." He says but I shake my head.

"What you need is to relax." I say as I move and sit on his lap. I press kisses to his neck, his lips, and all over his face. "Babe..." he trails off as I hear him sigh loudly. Just when I think I've got him all to myself, I hear the game starting up again as his hands move away from my waist and back on the steering wheel. "Wow." I say as I sit up and get off of his lap and make my way to the bed again.

Callum doesn't say anything as he continues driving. I take this as a losing battle and eventually just sit and try and fall asleep. I hear the game continue until it abruptly stops. "Wait, are you trying to seduce me?" I hear Callum ask as I turn around and look over at him. I stay silent as I raise my eyes brows at him. He seems to not get the hint making em sigh loudly. "No, I just sat on your lap and kissed you for no reason." I say as he nods his head. "Oh, okay." He says as he turns around and presses okay once again.

I shake my head at my idiotic boyfriend. After a few seconds, he stops the game again. "Are you sure babe? Cause that's kinda like seducing someone." He says making me sigh loudly. "I was trying to seduce you, Callum! God, you're so stupid at times." I say whilst chuckling. "Oh." He says as he looks at me. "Ohhh." He says more loudly as he stand up and makes his way towards me.

"God, you can't take a hint, eh?" I question as he lays on top of me, hovering his lips just over mine. "Sorry, I was distracted." He says making me raise an eyebrow. "You think?" I question making him chuckle softly. "I, sorry." He says as he presses sweet kisses to my neck. "It's okay." I say as I smile at him. "I just wanted you to take a break." I say as I run my fingers through his hair. "I love you." He says before pressing a kiss to my lips, and legs just say, one things led to another.

*****

I'm not in a smut writing mood sorry :( I still hope you enjoyed. Stay safe lovies xx