Lewis Hamilton (11)

meaningful
/ˈmiːnɪŋfʊl,ˈmiːnɪŋf(ə)l/
adjective
having meaning

Y/N - your name

Sex. Everyone knows what sex is by the time they have the talk with their parents, being told it happens between two people when they love each other. But, what they fail to tell you is that it's not always the case. Unless religion or strong self morals restrict you from sleeping with another person, most people just sleep with another person based on pleasure, or even self worth.

For me at least, I chose the pleasure aspect. I wouldn't say I'm a sex addict, not needing it 24/7, but I do need some form of pleasure whenever I can get it. Therefore, I look at men to give it too me. Sure, self gratification is great, but no one can take away the feeling of skin on skin action, adding a sense of lust and a sensual experience that one can't get using her fingers or even a toy.

Tonight is meant to be like any night, go out and if someone happens to want to take me home, I'd most likely be willing to do so. I dance up against my best friend, Emma, laughing like two teenage girls despite us being in our late 20s. "Wanna get another drink?" I ask as she nods. "Cool. It's on me, this time. What do you want?" I ask as she shrugs, "Get me anything, but take your time. That boy is looking at me so I'm gonna go get some loooove." She says making me laugh as she dances towards a pretty good looking guy.

I make my way to the bar, ordering myself a drink knowing very well that she would be going home with that guy as she is basically me on steroids. I sip on my strawberry daiquiri, enjoying the sensual music. "Hello." I hear next to me. I look over to see a handsome fella with tattoos littering all over his chest as his buttoned up shirt is more exposed than usual. "Why hello." I say as I turn my attention towards the god before me.

"I'm Lewis." He says as he extends his hand. I take it, "Y/N." I say as he presses a wet kiss to my knuckles. "Pleasure to meet you, beautiful." He says which makes me chuckle, a slight blush finding its way to my cheeks. "How come such a beautiful lady is all alone here at the bar?" He asks making me laugh, "So original, but I came here with a friend who's occupied with another boy." I say as he chuckles, "So, she's occupied? I guess that means you have some time for me." He flirts which makes me smile from ear to ear.

One thing leads to another and I find myself in bed with the Lewis Hamilton. We sleep together, as expected, but it's not like normal. I mean, the sex was good. No, scratch that, great. But, when he pulled me in for a cuddle, I would normally wait for them to fall asleep before slipping out of their weak grip and walk back home or back to my hotel, but with Lewis I couldn't.

I found myself holding onto him tighter, enjoying his warm embrace around mine and his strong cologne surrounding me. I have never fallen asleep in a man's arm, especially a man that I intended to have a one night stand with, but here I was falling asleep with a random guy from the bar.

Upon waking up, I can't help get a mixed feeling appear in my belly: one of happiness, the one you get that you normally express as butterflies, but the other was a pain and worrying feeling, almost as if my stomach was dropping. I was happy I was in Lewis's arms, enjoying the same strong embrace that I fell asleep in, but I was worried that he would do to me what I've done to every man up until now, boot me.

I sigh before getting up, removing myself from his embrace knowing that I'll just continue to overthink if I remain laying in his arms. I walk downstairs and start on some breakfast finding his kitchen utensils and eggs pretty easily. I make us a quick scrambled eggs on toast, knowing he probably wouldn't want anything fancy anyway.

"Well this is a nice surprise." I hear a groggy voice behind me, startling me. "Morning. Sorry I just wanted to make you a breakfast.' I say whilst blushing under his intense stare. "No, this is amazing. Thanks so much hun." He says before pressing a kiss to my lips. I dish everything up before we eat in silence, enjoying our breakfast yet also dreading speaking about the events of last night. Was it a one night stand? Wasn't it? It's hard to try and comprehend something that you'd normally never do, so this was hard for me and I'm sure hard for him.

"We should talk about last night.' Lewis pipes up as I nod in agreement, "So what was it to you?" He asks me, making me internally kill myself as I didn't want to be the first to answer. "Well, I'll be completely honest with you, I'm not normally a dating type of girl. But I really enjoyed myself last night.' I say which makes him smile from ear to ear. "So did I, and I'll also be honest with you. I'm also not a massive dating type, but I've honestly never felt like this before. I know it was technically a one night stand, but maybe we shouldn't make it that?" He suggests which causes me to smile from ear to ear.

"That sounds lovely." I say which makes him nod before taking my plate and his and places them in the dishwasher. "Would you like to go on a date? Get to know each other?" He asks as I nod, "That sounds great. Where would you like to go?" I ask as I stand up and walk towards him and wrap my arms around his bare waist, "Maybe the bowling alley?" He asks as I chuckle, "I'm pretty shit, but I'm down for a challenge." I say as he nods, "Good. I like that about you." He says before leaning down and pressing his lips to mine for a sweet kiss.

*****

This was super random but I hope you enjoyed nevertheless. Stay safe lovies xx