( P & S) Lando Norris (17)

hand
/hand/
noun
the end part of a person's arm beyond the wrist, including the palm, fingers, and thumb.

Warning: you guessed it... smut with Lando🤑 NB- rough aspect to it x

"One rule, and one rule only, don't you dare use your hands."

I look back at the Instagram post by quadrant, zooming in on the bulging biceps of Lando's arms. I bite my lip, feeling myself get more aroused by the minute. I sigh in annoyance, lifting my head up to look at the confined walls of my office room. I look at the clock, seeing I only had 10 more minutes of the day left. But those 10 minutes felt like days. As soon as the clock struck 5pm, I stood up as quickly as possible, grabbing all my belongings and dashing out of the office.

I wave goodbye to my employees, telling them they can leave early as long as they close up shop and make sure all customers have been served. I jump into my black Audi, slip it into drive, and speed off towards my house. Making my way home, my mind keeps wondering back to that damn picture.

Normally I wasn't like this. Yeah sure, I have always found every aspect of him super attractive, but I never got solely aroused by it. It was frustrating to say the least. The only logical answer is that we haven't had sex in such a long time. It wasn't because we didn't want too, but our jobs were so demanding and we were always too exhausted when we did have the time to spend with each other, leading to cuddling sessions or long naps.

I pull up in the driveway, grabbing everything and rushing through the front door. "Hey babe!" I hear Lando shout from upstairs. I rush towards him and smile at him, seeing him seated in the bed, looking at his phone. "Oh no, I know that look." He says with a slight chuckle. I shake my head as I drop everything and sit on top of him. "Sex?" He questions as I nod my head. Without another word, our lips meet in a desperate manner.

Lando bites on my lip, pulling lightly on the plump flesh. Lando's lips leave mine, moving to my neck. He nips on the sensitive skin, making a soft moan escape my lips. As he bites my neck and collar bone, decorating my skin in dark marks, my hand moves between my thighs, rubbing softly on my throbbing nub. "Babe, do you want to try something?" He asks as I look down at him.

I nod my head, curiosity running through my mind. "Lets have a few rules." He says as I frown, "How so?" I ask as he bites his lip. "Like I give you one rule and you give me a rule to follow during tonight." He says as he traces shapes in my thigh. I think about it for a moment before I nod my head, agreeing. "So what's my rule?" He asks as I look at him, "I want you to be rough tonight. I love our sensual sex, but tonight I need something more." I say as he nods his head.

"And mine?" I continue as he smirks at me. "One rule, and one rule only, don't you dare use your hands." He says in a low voice as I look down at my hands. I have always touched myself during sex, loving the extra stimulus whilst Lando did other things. I bite my lip, "That's a hard one." I say as he laughs. "A rule is a rule." He says before he moves my hand away from my core.

Lando disappears to my neck once again, biting my skin once again. I move my hands to his shoulders, gripping them hard, trying not to move my hand back down to where it was before. Lando moves us so that he is hovering over me. He slips my dress off my body, leaving me in just a plain pair of black undies and bra. I go to move my hand to my breast but he shakes his head, "Don't you dare." He says, almost growls, as I gulp and grip the sheets rather.

Lando undresses me quickly and then moves onto himself, leaving him in nothing. Lando pulls me to the edge of the bed where he attaches his lips to my nub unexpectedly. I let out a loud groan as his tongue darts inside me. I grip the sheets tighter trying my hardest to not touch my breasts like I normally would. I look down at him, clenching my jaw at the sight of him between my legs.

Lando was so engrossed in what he was doing, so I decided to grab my breasts slightly, playing with my hard nipples. Lando suddenly pulls away. I look down at him as he has his eyebrows raised, "Don't you know what a rule is?" He asks as I look away, avoiding eye contact his his blue eyes. Lando moves his lips to my ear, "Wanna know what happens to girls who don't listen to instructions? They get punished." He says whispering the last part.

Before I'm given time to process what he said, he moves away from me and flips me over. He pulls my ass up in the air before giving it a soft spank. This was the first time we've ever done something like this, so he was testing the waters, hence the soft spank. My moan confirmed that I was okay with it, leading to him smacking me harder, surely leaving a bright read hand mark on my ass cheek.

I see Lando stretch into the draw, pulling out a condom before slipping it over his hard length. I look over my shoulder as he gives me a soft smile, "Just tell me if I'm hurting you." He says as I nod my head, smiling slightly as his gentle side. Lando slips into me, causing a loud moan to fall from my lips. Unlike usual, Lando starts thrusting into me hard and with a lot of power, pushing my chest into the bed.

I moan and groan at every thrust, grubbing the sheets tightly, turning my knuckles white. Lando's left hand rests on my hip, helping him guide my hips into his, whilst his right slaps my ass every few thrusts. I feel a knot build in my stomach as I look over my shoulder. I admire Lando, as I always do, loving the way his hair was falling on his forehead and how his biceps were building with every thrust.

"I'm close." I say, barely audible as he nods, stating he is too. Curse words fall from mine and his lips as we both have our orgasms at the same time. Lando slips out of me before pulling me close to him. "Wow, I've missed that." He says as he rubs my shoulder. "Me too. Thanks for being rough." I say as he chuckles loudly, smiling down at me. "It was a lot of fun. Definitely gonna be rough more often." He says with a wink before pulling me in for a deep kiss.

*****

Oh my... I'm sorry but not sorry for this imagine. It needed to be done after those pictures of Lando's arms. That boys is a god and no one can tell me otherwise. Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed. Stay safe lovies xx