(P) Lando Norris (10)

meet
/miːt/
verb
arrange or happen to come into the presence or company of (someone).

Y/N - your name

"They will love you, I promise."

I let out a frustrated sigh as I throw my arms up in the air, "I can't find the right outfit." I say as I turn to face Lando who is laying on the bed with a cheeky smile on his face. "Babe, you're stressing way to much about this. It's just my parents." He says making me roll my eyes. "Yeah, just your parents. Totally fine." I say as I storm off into the closet in an attempt to find another outfit.

"Babe, you look great! Don't change again." Lando says as I turn and face him. "Are you sure? This isn't too informal?" I ask as I look down at my high waisted jeans and my white off the shoulder shirt. "Not at all, princess." Lando says as he stands up and walks towards me. "Now calm down, babe. They will love you, I promise." Lando says as he grabs my face and presses a soft kiss to my forehead.

"Thank you." I say as I lean my head on his chest, hugging him. "Pleasure treasure. Now come, we don't wanna be late." He says as he pulls away and heads downstairs. We lock up the apartment and make sure we have some champagne as a small gift for his mother, my idea, and we set off to his families home.

"So who all is gonna be there?" I ask as I watch all the mountains and beautiful scenery. "Well obviously my mom and dad. Then my sisters are gonna be there and my brother along with his girlfriend." He says as I gulp, "Oh okay." I say as I feel my hands starting to become clammy. "Calm down, princess. Gosh, I can feel your nervousness from here." Lando says with a small chuckle.

"I know, but I'm just scared to meet your whole family. Like, I'm just scared they don't think I'm good enough for you." I say as I bite my lip and look at my boyfriend. "Honestly babe, I'm almost 100% certain they will love you, and if they don't, that's their problem. No matter what happens today, I'm not breaking up with you." Lando says as he looks over at me and smiles brightly at me. "Wow, you're such a simp." I say making him laugh loudly. "What can I say, I'll only ever simp for you." He says making me smile wide.

We arrive in a few minutes and park out on the driveway. Lando stops the car and looks over at me. "Do we need to do breathing exercises?" He asks me with a cheeky grin. "Oh shut up!" I exclaim as I smack his chest. We get out of the car as I admire his families home. It looks cozy with all the small Christmas decorations still outside. Lando grabs my hand with his right as his left holds the champagne bottle and we make our way to the front door.

Lando rings the door bell as we wait patiently for someone to answer. The door flies open as a women with blonde hair and a bright smile is stood there. "My Lando!" She exclaims as she pulls Lando into a tight hug, pressing kisses to his cheek. "Hey mum." He says with a small chuckle. "Oh my, and this is the famous Y/N!" She says as she pulls me into a tight hug. "Hi Mrs Norris. It's a pleasure to meet you." I say as I hug her back tightly. "Please, call me Cisca." She says as she pulls away. "This is for you, mum. It was Y/N idea." Lando says as he hands her the champagne. "You're such a sweetheart. Thanks love." She says as she grabs the bottle.

"Come inside you two." She says as she walks away and walks to the kitchen. I follow Lando inside as he walks to the living room. "My boy!" An older man says as he walks to Lando and gives him a hug. "Good to see you pops. This is Y/N." Lando says as he pulls away as I smile. "Hi hun. It's nice to finally meet you." He says as he brings me into a gentle hug. "You too Mr Norris." I say making him smile wide. "Call me Adam, love." He says as I nod and smile.

"Oliver, Cisca, Flo! Good to see you guys." Lando says as he hugs his siblings. "Nice to see you brother bear." Flo says making me smile. "It's nice to finally meet you." Cisca says as she brings me into a tight hug. I hug Flo and Oliver until his mother calls us, "Dinner time!" She shouts as we all walk into the kitchen. "Where's your girlfriend?" Lando asks Oliver as he chuckles. "She's looking after the dog since Uno keeps attacking you." He says making us all laugh.

"Lando showed me those videos and I died." I say making them all laugh. "I was being abused and my family and girlfriend are laughing at me." Lando says making his mother scoff. "You're so dramatic. How are you living with him, Y/N?" She asks with a cheeky grin. "Honestly, I ask myself that every night." I say as Lando gasps. "I see how it is." Lando says as he fake cries making us all laugh.

After enjoying the pasta Lando's mom made, we all relax at the couch, playing pictionary. "Babe, what is that?" I ask as I watch Lando draw god knows what. "Oh come on babe!" He exclaims as he draws another straight line. I look at his family who are laughing loudly. "Babe we are running out of time!" He shouts making me laugh. "Draw better and I'll guess it in time!" I shout as he draws another straight line. "Times up." Oliver says making Lando shake his head. "It's a railway line, Y/N." he says making me raise my eyebrows.

"Draw the train, Lando!" I shout making them all laugh. "Oh, I forgot about that." He says as he scratches the back of his neck. "I think that's enough drawing for today." Adam says as we all agree. "Listen, mum, we have to get going. We don't wanna be out during curfew." Lando says as his mom nods her head. "Of course! It was lovely meeting you, honey. We definitely need to have dinner together again. Maybe even a girls day." She whispers the last part as she hugs me, making me laugh. "Oh definitely." I say. I say goodbye to the rest of his family and we head back home, driving in silence as I smile wide.

"They loved you." Lando says as he places his hand on my thigh. "I loved them as well. They were so sweet and man, I haven't had that much fun for forever." I say making him chuckle softly. "Thank you for being the best girlfriend ever." Lando says as he quickly presses a kiss to my cheek at the red light. "And thank you for being the best boyfriend ever." I say as I smile wide at him, happy that I found myself such a gem.

*****

Lando being attacked by Uno made my day oms 😂 I hope y'all enjoyed! Stay safe lovies xx