Daniel Ricciardo (5)

hide
/hʌɪd/
verb
put or keep out of sight.

Y/N - your name

I let out a tired sigh as I step out of my car and make my way to my front door. I take my keys out of my pocket and unlock the front door. With a light push, I open the door to see that barely any lights were on, despite it already being 5pm with the sun just starting to set. I frown and look to the table next to the front door to see a Nerf Gun and a letter laying on the table.

I hang my coat on the coat rack and take off my shoes and then only reach for the letter. I open it up to see a single word written on there, "HIDE" with Daniel, my boyfriend of 2 years, signature and name underneath it. I sigh, why did I fall in love with such a child? But, plot twist, I'm a child myself.

I grab the gun excitedly and make a run for it to the best possible hiding spot, behind the couch. To be fair, there weren't many great hiding spots in our house and I knew he would check in all the rooms and cupboards. I squeeze my big ass behind the couch and move a little off to the left so I'd be able to see if he was coming. "You better be hiding, princess! Cause I'm coming for you!" I hear at the top of the steps. He clearly saw my car pull up in the driveway.

I hear his footsteps creak above me as he searches in all the rooms upstairs and in the closets. After awhile, I hear his loud footsteps coming down the stairs. "Damn babe, I didn't expect you to be this good. I get that you're small but Jesus, did you fit in a hole or something?" He questions making me shake my head but smile at the 5 year old in a 31 year olds body.

I finally see his figure pop into the living room. He sighs as he looks around, "Where the fuck is she?" He questions to himself making me giggle softly at him. Since I was in a squat position, my legs and especially my knees were taking strain. I go to move a little, just to shift my weight off my knees until the wooden floor underneath creaks making me stop in place.

I see Daniels head snap to where I was hiding. I mentally curse myself as I see a smirk form on his face as he lifts up the gun, "Are you behind the couch, babe?" He questions, thinking I would answer him. I'm silent as I see him slowly creep forward towards the couch. My heart beat was loud in my ears and I was shocked that he couldn't hear it. "I'm counting to three. Those three seconds you can run." He says with a smirk but I know he is trying to get me into a trap.

"One." He says as he aims the Nerf Gun towards the couch. "Two." He says with a massive smile on his face. "Three." He says but before he can start shooting, I jump up from behind the couch and shoot him. "Take that, bitch!" I shout as he ducks and dives trying to avoid the plastic bullets but to no success. "Ow babe!" He exclaims making me laugh. But my laughter dies down once I see that I've run out of bullets.

Daniel looks up at me from hiding behind his hands with a smile, "Oh, you better run." He says making my eyes go wide as I make a dash outside into the large garden. I feel one of the plastic bullets his my ass making me yelp, "You fuck!" I exclaim as I hear his loud chuckles from behind me. He continues to shoot at me, only a few hitting me as his aim was pretty shit to be honest.

I run behind a tree as I hear him curse, clearly out of bullets himself. "Y/N! Where are you?" He says in a creepy voice making me roll my eyes. It goes silent, a little too silent. Daniel all the sudden pops from the other side of the tree and grabs me. I scream as he holds onto my waist. "Let's go of me!" I exclaim whilst giggling making him chuckle.

We both eventually fall to the ground, with him on top of me as he lifts his hands, "No, no please not..." I trail off as I watch his hands form into the... "The claw!" He exclaims as he attacks me with tickles making me squirm under his weight in an attempt to get away from his hold. "Stop! Stop! I beg you!" I exclaim as I feel tears stream down my face from laughing so hard.

"Say that I've won this Nerf battle." He says making me gasp, "Never." I say as I stare into his amber eyes. "Well, then I guess I'm never gonna stop tickling you." He says as he starts moving his hand towards me, "The claws gonna get you!" He exclaims as his hands attach themselves to my waist, tickling it making me scream in laughter. "Stop!" I exclaim, "Then say I've won!" "No!" I shout back but he just continues to tickle me.

"Fine! Fine! You've won the battle!" I exclaim, not being able to take the tickling any longer. He pulls his hands away form me as he sits up, "That's my girl." He says making me scoff, "Can't believe you attacked me." I say as he starts getting up. "It's war, Y/N. I do whatever to save my country." He says as he salutes. I roll my eyes as I extend my hand, "Help me please." I say making me chuckle.

He pulls me up and then pulls me close to him, resting his hands on my hips, "How was work?" He questions making me sigh. "Pretty shit." I say making him frown. "Well, did this put you in a better mood?" He asks with hopeful eyes. "Babe, anything you do puts me in a better mood." I say making him smile from ear to ear. "Even when I fart?" He questions making me sigh. "Maybe not tha-" "Nope, you said everything so you can't take it back." He says making me sigh.

"I swear you're like 5 years old." I say making him chuckle. "One sexy 5 year old am I right?" (A/N - *knock, knock* "FBI OPEN UP!") He questions making me push his chest. "Your lucky I love you." I say as he smiles down at me, "I love you too, princess." He says as he leans in and places his lips on mine for a sweet and much needed kiss.

*****

I really like this imagine oh my soul. I was only gonna publish this in a few days but I love it way to much so y'all are getting it now. I hope you enjoyed as much as me. Stay safe lovies xx