(P & S) Toto Wolff (9)

public
/ˈpʌblɪk/
adjective
open to or shared by all the people of an area or country

Warnings: smut of course with daddy Wolff🤑

I let out a tired and strained sigh as I lean back in my chair, causing it to creak, as the meeting continues. I look over at Toto, my husband, as he gives me a small smile, clearly exhausted as well. We were currently in a meeting with the Mercedes crew to come up with more ideas and to keep everyone up to date on anything new.

I met Toto as soon as I started working here, clicking instantaneously as we went from being close friends to lovers. We genuinely do like each other, but as always, social media has to make it look like we were just sleeping with each other for the fun of it. Everyone called him a "kid lover" and me "sugar daddy gold digger" because of the massive age gap, but I really couldn't give a shit.

Toto's fingers move on the table, tapping on the desk softly as he watches one of our partners complete a PowerPoint presentation. I can't help but look at his long slender fingers, remembering just the other night when he touched me so delicately. I bite my lip as I continue to watch his fingers until it abruptly stops. I look up at Toto as he gives me a cheeky grin.

Toto moves his fingers down the table until he reaches the edge of the table. He swiftly moves his hand down to my bare leg, from my short skirt, as he gives it a gentle squeeze. I bite my lip, suppressing my moan as he starts tapping his fingers on my thigh. I look over at him, "Seriously, in public?" I mouth to him as he shrugs. Without another word, he moves his fingers further up my leg.

He pushes my skirt aside as he continues to tap up and down my thigh. I close my legs in an attempt to create more friction, causing Toto to snicker under his breath. Toto pushes my legs apart from each other as he cups my vagina. I bite my lip as I look over at him, a glare being thrown his way. He starts rubbing my pussy with the tip of his fingers, the soft silk of my underwear causing even more friction than normal.

I try my best not to moan, but I can't help a small "Mmm" to escape my mouth. "What is that, Y/N?" James, the guy presenting, asks as Toto chuckles softly. "I was just agreeing with what you said." I say as I slouch over to try and hide Toto's arm that was stuck in between my legs. "Um, okay then. I didn't really say much." He says as I feel my cheeks heat up.

James continues talking as Toto keeps rubbing my nub through my panties. Toto moves his fingers, pushing my panties aside as he shoves a single finger in. I bite my lip as I look down, trying my utmost best to not make a sound. He moves slowly, making sure to not make it too obvious.

Toto slips in a second as he stretches my walls with his long fingers. Whilst fingering me, he moves his thumb on my nub and rubs at the same time. I bite my lip, suppressing my moans as best as possible. I look over at Toto to see him looking at James but with a small smirk plastered in his thin lips. He looks over at me and sends me a quick wink before moving his attention back to James.

"Amazing idea James! What do you think, Y/N?" Peter, another partner of ours who works on our marketing, asks me as I stare at him with wide eyes. "I-I um... its a great idea." I say as Toto chuckles at me. "What about the idea is your favorite?" Peter asks as I bite my lip. Toto starts moving his fingers faster as I feel my orgasm build up. "Ohh- oh um- I absolutely adored the- the um the whole presentation." I say as they all frown at me, confusion written all over their faces.

"Okay then. Right Paul, you're up." Peter says as Paul stands up from the opposite of the table. I look over at Toto who looks beyond amused as he continues moving his fingers. I look down as I feel my orgasm build before it peak. I shake my legs uncontrollably as I bite my bottom lip hard, riding his fingers. Toto pulls his fingers out as he looks over at me, a smug smile spread over his face.

"Wait until we get home. You're not getting away with this." I whisper into his ear as I lean over. I smile at him before turning my attention to the board where we sat for about a hour, causing Toto much discomfort, moving around the whole time. As soon as the meeting ends, Toto grabs my hand as he pulls me out of the meeting room. "That was hell." He says as we rush to the car. "Says you! You legit made me cum as I had to answer a question." I say as I sit in the passenger side.

He laughs as he starts the car and starts driving towards our shared home. "Well, are you gonna punish me for it?" He asks as I chuckle at him. "Maybe I will, daddy." I say as I see him shake his head. I look down at his groin as I see his member standing tall. "You have no idea what's gonna happen at home." He says as I chuckle. "I could say the same." I say as I wink his way.

*****

Oh WOW this one was dirty alright. But we need a dirty one once in a blue moon. Stay safe lovies xx