(P) Mick Schumacher (8)

headboard
/ˈhɛdbɔːd/
noun
an upright panel forming or placed behind the head of a bed

"Grab the headboard"

Warnings: kinda angry sex, idk. Someone fetch me holy water💦

I frown as I watch Nikita cut Mick off, almost crashing into him. I sigh, only imagining the drama that would unfold because of this incident. Mick was somewhat hostile to his teammate. Rightly so, but either way he has to work alongside him in order to obtain a few points for the team. As a whole, the team wasn't performing the way they should, but Mick and Nikita's relationship weren't helping the situation.

As Mick steps out of his car, I could only imagine his red cheeks and the sweat that would be dripping down his forehead from anger. Mick was an attractive angry person, but his actual persona wasn't. Often, we would fight each other and he would get nasty, but he always apologizes so I definitely don't have an issue with it. We all have a flaw and his was being angry.

You'd never say he was, but that's the problem. Mick bottles everything until he explodes, but it's always in the comfort in his own home. The only issue with that is that I'm always in the crossfire. Mick storms off to his drivers room. I leave him, staying outside with the rest of the team, striking a conversation with them. Mick heads off to interviews which wouldn't be good because they'd probably question the situation.

As I'm having a chat with his racing engineer, I'm pulled away from our conversation abruptly. I look up to see a very angry Mick, not even his mask could hide the frown etched across his face. I hiss as he grips my wrists harder. I roughly pull away from him as we reach his car, "Seriously Mick? That was so uncalled for." I say as I open the car door.

The drive is silent, the tension in the car making everything really uncomfortable and awkward. As soon as we arrive back at the hotel, I storm off to our room. Once inside, Mick follows as he slams the door shut. "Mick, what was that all about?" I ask, more calmly as I was able to calm down a little more during the car ride. "Are you seriously asking that right now? Nikita almost killed me and you're sitting here like nothing fucking happened? What type of girlfriend are you?" He throws questions at me, throwing his arms around as he paces around the hotel room.

My frown disappears as a sad expression is left on my face. I look down as I shake my head, "You know you're mean when you're angry." I say as he scoffs. Without another word, he steps forward and roughly presses his lips to mine. I kiss back but later pull away, "I don't want us to have sex when you're angry." I say, but he doesn't listen. He presses his lips against mine, answering me indirectly that he has no intention of stopping.

I don't stop him, kinda liking his rough side. My dress is lifted up quickly, being thrown across the room. Next his shirt and pants, leaving us standing in just our underwear. He presses hard kisses on my neck, sucking the skin ridiculously hard. This definitely wasn't like Mick, as he preferred not leaving marks on me as he wanted to keep our sex life private from others.

I moan loudly as he digs his teeth into my neck, pressing his tongue against it to soothe the pain. He hands roughly unclasp my bar, allowing it to fall down to the ground. Mick attaches his mouth to my left one, catching me off guard completely. My head falls back as I feel myself becoming weak at the feeling of his mouth roughly sucking on my tender breast.

My fingers run through his hair, slightly pulling his golden locks, earning me a low groan. Mick pulls away as he pulls my underwear down, wasting no time before he dives right in. He attaches his lips to my nub, sucking on the bundle of nerves. Mick roughly places his fingers inside me, pumping 1 digit before adding a second finger. His name falls out of my mouth effortlessly as my hands pull on his hair, feeling myself edging closer.

As I'm about to cum, Mick stops. I groan as I look down at him. He stand up, towering over my small body as he shakes his head, "You don't groan at me, princess." He says as I look down. "On your knees, now." He says as I look up. I nod my head, not trusting my own voice. I pull down his underwear as his member springs up, slightly slapping against his stomach. He is rock hard, not even needing a few pumps. Pre cum drips down his tip as he sighs, "Today, please princess." He begs as I bite my lip.

I take his member into my mouth, starting off slow as I move my head up and down. I look up into his eyes, keeping eye contact as I know it's a massive weakness of his. I go a little faster as I taste the slight salty taste from his pre cum. I'm stopped as Mick grabs my hair, telling me to stop. I stand up as he pulls me quickly to the hotel bed before he attaches his lips back to my neck.

I was craving him at this point, needing some sort of attention to my core. "Face the headboard." He says as I look at him, shocked at his command. Mick preferred missionary sex, being able to look at each other. I was always the person who wanted to try other positions but I never rushed him, knowing he saw sex as an intimate thing to do. "Really?" I question, still somewhat confused and shocked at his command.

"Are you really gonna question it? Grab the headboard." He says as I nod, turning around and grabbing onto the headboard. I hear Mick moving around, the sound of a packet opening indicates that he is slipping a condom on. Mick grabs my waist before slowly sliding into me. I moan loudly as he stretches my walls, filling me up to the brim. Mick groans, "You're so tight." He mumbles before starting a slow pace.

Despite his anger and the need for sex, he still starts off slow for me to adjust. As soon as I start moaning more, Mick picks up his pace knowing that as soon as I start moaning, I want a faster pace. My hands grip the headboard tightly causing my knuckles to turn white. Mick changes his angle, hitting me even deeper than before which sends me over the edge. His name, along with other profanities, leave my mouth as I reach my high.

Mick groans lowly and mutters a few curse words, indicating he too has reached his orgasm. Mick pulls out and throws the condom away as I lay back down on my back. "I'm sorry." Mick suddenly says as he lays next to me, pulling me close to him. "For what?" I question as he shakes his head, "I was really rough and rude to you for no reason. I should've listened to you.' He says as he pulls me close to him.

"Baby, don't be sorry. I actually really enjoyed that. You get experimental when you're angry." I joke as he laughs. "I love you." He says as I feel him press a kiss to the top of my head. "Oh I love you too. Now, about Nikita. Are you gonna kill him or am I gonna have to do it?" I ask as he laughs loudly, hugging me tighter than before.

*****

I'm just gonna go jump into a pool filled with holy water. Also, some personal shit. I just got some new neighbors and this man is SO hot AND he is so sweet. Oh man, life be looking good right now. Stay safe lovies xx