(P) Daniel Ricciardo (7)

knee
/niː/
noun
the joint between the thigh and the lower leg in humans.

Y/N - your name

"On your knees"

Warning: Smut🙈

The sound of my alarm going off wakes me up, causing me to groan. I turn over and switch the alarm off, cursing to myself that I forgot to switch it off yesterday for the weekend. I let out a frustrated sigh, knowing I won't be able to go back to bed after this. I sit up and look next to me, seeing that my boyfriend Daniel has already gotten up. I get out of bed and walk straight down stairs, not even worrying about putting on any slippers.

As I reach the bottom of the stairs, I see Daniel making breakfast in the kitchen. I take this moment to admire his back muscles and how the morning sun was creating amazing highlights and shadows that really made them pop. I walk towards him and wrap my arms around his torso, making him jump slightly as he probably didn't hear me coming down the stairs. "Well good morning, sleeping beauty. I thought you were gonna sleep in this morning?" Daniel asks as he continues flipping pancakes. "I forgot to switch off my alarm." I say making him laugh. "Pancakes?" He asks as he turns around, once putting the pancakes on two separate plates, and cupping my cheek with his hands. "Will I ever say no to pancakes?" I question making him laugh.

Daniel leans in and presses his lips to mine. We don't pull away as this small kiss turns into a heated make out session. "You're so beautiful." He says as he starts pressing kisses all over my neck. "Even first thing in the morning?" I question making him chuckle and nod his head. He presses his lips to mine, smirking into the kiss. "On your knees." He demands making me raise my eyebrows. "What happens if I don't?" I tease him as I trace his chest and abs. "Do you really wanna know the answer?" He asks as his hands reach my ass and give it a firm squeeze, making me bite my lip.

"Yes." I say with a smirk. Without another word, Daniel smacks my ass hard, making me squeal. "Now, I won't tell you this again. On your knees, now." He says, growling the last part. I nod my head as I drop down slowly, maintaining eye contact with him. Once I reach the bottom and I'm on my knees, I press small kisses to his abs, teasing him some more. "Teasing also gets you punished, doll." He says making me chuckle. "But I'm not teasing." I say innocently as I look up at him.

He doesn't say another words and pulls his underwear off himself, letting his member spring free. I chuckle softly as I notice not only how hard he was but also the pre-cum dripping off his tip. I look up at him and press a kiss to his tip, making him suck in a sharp breath. I continue to tease him, licking bold stripes up his member, especially up the throbbing vein on the side. Daniel lets out a frustrated sigh, "Please babe, just do something." Daniel pleads.

I smile, satisfied that he finally gave in and begged me for it. I finally take his full member in my mouth, bobbing my head up and down and using my hands for the remainder of his member that I couldn't reach with my mouth. Daniel moans my name out as I continue bobbing my head. Daniels hand collects a fist full of my lose hair and bobs my head faster, making me slightly choke on his member as it hit the back of my throat.

Daniel lets out a loud grunt as I feel him spill inside my mouth. I swallow and look back up at him as I pull away, smiling slightly. I stand up but I'm quickly pulled towards him as he presses kisses all over my neck. Daniel quickly rips his shirt that I'm sleeping in over my head, leaving me naked as I didn't bother wearing underwear last night. "No panties? I like that." He says as he turns me around and presses me harshly against the kitchen counter.

I let out a gasp at the sudden cool feeling on my breasts from the kitchen counter. Without warning, Daniel slams into me, making me moan loudly. I grip the edge of the counter tightly as he goes in me hard and fast, never slowing down one bit. I bite my lip as I feel myself reaching my orgasm. "I'm gonna cum." I tell Daniel as I look back. Daniels hands are gripping my hips tightly, a vein popping up on his bicep, as he nods his head. "Me too, princess." He says in between breaths.

Daniel lifts up my right leg, hitting me in a completely new angle, making me scream in pleasure as I feel my orgasm arriving, forming a wave of pleasure that runs throughout my whole body. Soon I feel Daniel spill inside of me as we ride both our highs. Daniel pulls out of me and walks to the sink, grabbing a clean cloth, wetting it, and bring it to me. He cleans my thighs and presses a kiss to my cheek.

He throws the cloth in the washing machine so I could wash it later and walks back to me, handing me his shirt. "We should have morning sex more often." He says as I pull his shirt over my head. "We really should. It was pretty great." I say honestly making him laugh. Daniel pulls his underwear back up and then grabs the two plates of pancakes, "Pancakes after sex makes anyones day." He says making me laugh as I take the plate of pancakes from him.

*****

Kinda short but I like this imagine. The pancake part the most because I love food. Anyway, thank you so much for the support. I hope y'all enjoyed! Stay safe lovies xx