George Russell (1)

sign
/sʌɪn/
noun
an object, quality, or event whose presence or occurrence indicates the probable presence or occurrence of something else.

Y/N - your name

I giggled as I sat with Nicholas and put an exclamation mark after our sentence. "Oh, this is golden." Nicholas said as we both laughed. I lifted my hand, waiting for him to high five me back which he gladly did. "So are you gonna hold the sign or must I?" I asked as he shook his head. "I'll hold it. But I'm almost certain he'll know it's you written all over it." He chuckled as I smiled big.

Lately George has been posting a lot of shirtless photos which was hilarious to say the least but non of us, his friends, wanted to continuously see his "Hulk abs" as he always calls them. Myself and George have been mates since grade 5. He was new to the school and everyone made fun of him which didn't make sense. I thought he was pretty cute. I walked up to him to say hello and ever since that day, we have been the best of friends.

George was all of my firsts. My first kiss, first roommate, and even first sex partner. Even through all of this, we stayed as friends. I didn't mind this but with all the kissing and love making, I couldn't help see him in a different light. Everyone always said we would be the best couple but George just shrugs it off, not thinking twice about it.

I heard my phone ping as I saw George's name pop up. "He has arrived. Let's go stand outside." I said as myself and Nicholas ran outside quickly. There were many paparazzi outside so we knew they would take a picture. We made it outside quickly as he got out of his car. Many of the paparazzi looked at us before George did and couldn't help giggle.

Myself and Nicholas stood next to each other as he held the sign. "Hey, Russell!" I screamed as he looked at us. "You've really done me like this." He said as myself and Nicholas cracked up laughing. He rolled his eyes and shook his head however we both saw the smile creeping onto his lips. "We just thought we should tell you on behalf of all your mates." Nicholas said as we both laughed again.

George couldn't help laugh as he grabbed the sign from us. "Hey!" I shouted as I tried to grab the sign. He lifted the sign over his head which I couldn't reach as George was as tall as the Eiffel Tower. "Don't be dick now." I giggled as I tried to jump however being unsuccessful in getting the sign. "I'll leave you two alone. I gotta go eat." Nicholas said as he rubbed his stomach.

"Bye Nicholas." Myself and George said as he laughed at him rubbing his stomach. "Let's go inside before I embarrass myself even more with this sign." George said as I laughed at him. We walked in the building together as everyone laughed at the sign. "This is amazing Y/N!" Lando shouted as he laughed. His laughed caused all of us to laugh as he grabbed the sign.

"Look! I'm George Russell!" He shouted as he lifted his shirt and started doing squats. George grabbed the sign from Lando and smacked him over the head with it. I couldn't help but laugh at these two children. "I can't believe you've done this." George said as Lando laughed.

We walked to the garage where all of the team members and engineers laughed at the sign, all knowing just how true it is. George walked into the back room (or cooling room in not sure) and sat down on the chair. I sat down next to him as I laughed. "You're welcome." I said as he rolled his eyes. I nudged him softly as I smiled at him. He nudged me back but just a tad bit too hard which made me fall off my chair.

He burst into laughter as I rolled my eyes. "It's on." I said as I stood up and jumped on his lap. This caused the chair to go tumbling over as I ended up on top of George. We both laughed until we couldn't breath no longer. We sat in silence as we looked at each other. He smiled at me as I smiled back. "This position is pretty familiar am I right?" He asked as I smacked his chest, earning a laugh from the Englishman. "Shut up." I giggled as I stood up.

"I didn't say I wasn't enjoying it." He said as he stood up himself. I couldn't help blush as memories from that night came rushing back in. Me on top of him and then him swapping so he could be more dominant. His hands on my thighs as I gripped his shoulders and scratched his back. George snapped his fingers in front of my face as I looked at him. "S-sorry." I said as I shook my head. I felt my cheeks heat up as I looked down.

"Why you so red man?" He asked as he lifted my head up with his finger. "You're cute when you're this red you know." He said as I rolled my eyes. "Thanks George." I said as he gave me a smile. Something inside of me told me he wasn't just saying it, but he meant it in a more loving way. I don't know what over came me but I stood on my tippy toes as I connected our lips together.

I expected him to push me away telling how he doesn't feel the same, but instead he kissed me back. He grabbed my waist and pushed me against the table that was in the room which deepened the kiss. I pulled away, in desperate need of air. We looked at each other, dazed but happy. "What was that for?" He asked as I looked down once again.

"Stop looking down. I love your eyes." He said as I looked back into his blue eyes. "Why did you kiss me love?" He asked as I couldn't help blush again. "George, I've been madly in love with you since you kissed me when we were 13. I know it's stupid but we just click. We like chocolate chips and cookies." I said as he chuckled. He never said anything for a few seconds, which felt like hours, and I felt myself start to panic.

"Well, it's your lucky day. Even after bullying me back there, I can't help but say that I've fallen for you too." He sad as I looked at him. "Seriously?" I asked as he nodded. "Nah, you're lying." I said, not believing any thing that was coming out of his mouth. "Remember that day in grade 5 when you came up to me?" He asked as I nodded, confused as to why he was mentioning this.

"Remember you said you wanted to get to know me and I said no you're lying, you just wanna make fun of me?" He asked as I nodded, smiling remembering how nervous he was. "But then you said, "I'm not a liar. I'd never lie to you." He said as I nodded. "Well I want you to know, ever since that day, I have never lied to you because I knew you never lied to me." He said as I gave him a toothy grin. 

"So to answer your question..." he trailed off as he grabbed my waist. "I like you Y/N." he said as I smiled. "Well, I'm so glad Mr Russell."'I said as he kissed my lips once again. "Finally!" We heard behind us as we saw a smiling Lando and Alex. "We always knew you two would end up with each other." Alex said as we smiled. "You owe me 20 pounds by the way." We shared Lando say softly as we shook our heads and laughed at the two losers standing by the door.

*****