(P) Max Verstappen (8)

daddy
/ˈdadi/
noun
one's father.

Y/N - your name
Warning⚠️ : daddy kink in coming
And
Smut👁👄👁

"Faster daddy."

"Are you almost ready, princess?" I heard Max shout from the living room. "Almost! Just getting these heels on!" I shout back as I slip on some black heels that match my long jet black dress. I stand up and look at myself in the mirror, more than happy with my appearance.

I sprit some perfume on my neck and head downstairs. As I reach the end of the staircase, I see Max laying on the couch, scrolling through Instagram. "Alright, I'm ready." I say as I walk up behind him and press a kiss to his temple. "Great! Listen, we are a little early b-" Max stops talking as his jaw drops as he stares at me. "What?" I ask, feeling myself become embarrassed under his intense stare.

"You look so beautiful." He says as he walks towards me and pulls me close to him. "You don't look to bad yourself mister." I say as I admire his black suite with a white button up. "No babe, I mean you look so beautiful and fuck me." He trails off as he stares at me as if I'm a piece of meat. "Stop staring!" I exclaim, feeling my cheeks heat up. "What were you saying before your jaw hit the floor?" I question as I look up into his lust filled blue eyes.

"I was saying we are really early and I'm so grateful for that right now." He says as he looks at me up and down, admiring the tight black dress outlining ever curve of my body. "And why is that, daddy?" I question as I lean towards his ear, whispering the last part in his ear knowing just how much he loved me calling him daddy. He bites his lip as he looks down at me, "Upstairs, now." He says as he grabs my hand without another word and drags me upstairs. "We can't, we gonna be late." I tell him but it goes through his one ear and comes out the other.

"We won't be, and if we are, tough for them. I need you right here, right now." He says as he leans in and presses his lips roughly on mine. I moan into the kiss as his hand dances all over my body, grabbing every bit that he could. He bite my lip and pulls away, letting my lip go with a soft pop. I push him softly, making him fall onto the bed. He pulls me by the waist, forcing me to sit on top of him.

We continue our make out, fighting for dominance, with Max winning like he always does. I feel the zip at the back of my dress open as I pull off his jacket and start unbuttoning his shirt. "Straight to sex?" I ask, knowing just how much he loves his foreplay. "Straight to sex. I can't wait any longer." He says as he looks up and down at my body. I nod my head and attach my lips to his neck, sucking hard, leaving marks for everyone to see, to know that he was mine and no one else's.

"Up." He growls into my ear. I nod and stand up, only to have him pull me close again and start unzipping my dress fully and start pulling it down my body, leaving me with just my matching bra and panties in the cool autumn air. Max bites his lips as he looks up and down my body, "No matter how many times I see you naked, you are just so beautiful." He says causing me to blush at is comment. Despite how rough he was during sex, along with all his little kinks that he had, he was still a sweetheart and always said something sweet about my appearance, no matter the situation.

As I'm about to say something, Max stands up and roughly pulls me towards him and then throws me onto the bed. Max crawls on my body, kissing from my ear all the way down to my covered breast. Max pull the cup of the bra down and attaches his lips onto my hardened nipple. I let out a loud moan as his tongue danced over my nipple and his lips sucking hard on the small nub.

I squirm under him, needing friction where a pool was forming in between my legs. Max's hands roam my body, massaging in all areas, relaxing me as he continues to suck on my right nipple. He changes breasts and moves to my left doing the exact same as he did to the right. Max pulls away and motions for me to sit up, allowing him to take my bra off. Before he can move down between my legs, I stop him.

"I think it's unfair that you're still fully clothes, whilst I'm sitting here basically naked. Don't you think, daddy?" I question, making his eyes darken. He attaches his lips back to mine, allowing me to continue unbuttoning his shirt and finally pulling it off his body. I allow my hands to dance all over his body, from his arms to his shoulder, touching every bit of him, enjoying the muscular ridges of his body.

Max pulls away and starts unbuckling his belt and pulling his pants down, leaving him in his black underwear, which showed the outline of his hard on, making me bite my lip as I admire his length. Max crawls back on top of me, kissing me softly down my body again and finally reaching my panties. He pulls them down agonizingly slowly, making me groan.

He chuckles softly and tosses the panties in the corner of the room. "I'll eat you out another time, princess. Daddy needs to be in you right now." He says in a low voice. I don't dare argue as I nod my head. He pulls his underwear down, allowing his member to stand proud and tall. He grabs a condom from the nightstand and rolls it onto his member. "Just tell me if I'm hurting you." Max says softly in my ear. I nod my head, "I will." I say as I press a soft kiss to his lips.

Max enters me, slowly so I can adjust to his size. He starts at a slow space, getting us both into the rhythm. Max starts going faster as time passes, but it wasn't where I needed him to be in order to achieve my orgasm. "Faster daddy." I say as I make eye contact with him. He nods his head, "As you wish." He says and starts at an extremely fast and rough pace, sending me into overdrive.

I moan his name loudly, profanities leaving my mouth as his nails dig into my hips, surely leaving a small bruise that will show up tomorrow. I throw my head back, in utter bliss. Max lifts up my right leg, throwing it over his shoulder, as he sets into a new angle, hitting my g-spot with ease. I moan his name louder, certainly loud enough for the neighbors to hear.

He grunts and softly moans my name in my ear, sending me closer and closer to my orgasm. I let out a final scream as I feel a wave of pleasure wash over me. My legs shake as I close my legs around his waist, my orgasm making me whole body shut down in pleasure. Max lets out a loud groan, indicating that he has also had his orgasm. Max pulls out of me and lays beside me.

It's silent for a moment, only our loud breathing being heard. "That was amazing." Max says, breaking the silence, making me chuckle. "Shit, it really was." I say as I turn my head to look at Max to see he is already staring at me. "I lose it when you call me daddy." He says as his cheeks turn a soft shade of red. "I see so." I say with a soft chuckle. Max pulls me closer, "Can you still walk?" He asks. "Honestly, no." I say making him chuckle. "Sorry." "No need to be sorry. I loved that way to much to be mad at the fact that I can't walk." I say as I press a quick kiss to his cheek.

"I love you, Y/N." he says as he faces me, leaning towards me. He presses a short kiss to my lips, "I love you too, Max." I say as we pull away. Max pulls me closer to him, cuddling each other and finding an excuse to give Christian tomorrow for missing the prize giving.

*****

I don't think y'all understand how annoyed I am that I couldn't find the picture of max wearing the shirt with daddy on. It would've worked so god damn well for this imagine smh. Btw, can I just say, Im not into the whole calling my bf daddy, but if Max wanted me too, I sure as hell fucking would. I hope y'all enjoyed! Stay safe lovies xx