Alex Albon (5)

bet
/bɛt/
verb
risk a sum of money or valued item against someone else's on the basis of the outcome of an unpredictable event such as a race or game.

Y/N - your name

"Come on Y/N! Hurry up already!" My brother Arthur screams at me making me roll my eyes. "Shut up. I'm almost ready." I say as I apply the finishing touches to my makeup. "I get that you wanna look good for Alex but for crying out loud, you're taking just a tad bit too long." Arthur says as he walks into my hotel room from the bathroom with a massive smile on his lips.

I glare at him through my mirror as he chuckles, "I'm almost done calm your boobies." I say making him scoff, "I don't have boobies. I have pecks." He says as he flexes his chest but it doesn't change. "You actually just don't have anything." I say as I close my mascara bottle. "Please! Come feel. Come, come." He says making me roll my eyes. "I'm not touching your boob." I say as I stand up.

Without another word, he grabs my hand and places it on his chest, "See! It's all muscle. Feel that flex." He says whilst forcing my hand on his chest. I try and pull away, hating the feeling but he keeps me there. "Arthur fuck off!" I shout making him laugh. "What even is going on here?" Charles questions as he stares at me holding Arthur's boob as he enters my room with the spare key he kept. "Don't ask." I say as I pull my hand away from his boob.

"She didn't believe that I have pecks." He says, flexing once again. "Bro, what pecks?" Charles questions with a smirk playing on his lips. I let out a loud chuckle, "Oof. Unlucky Arthur." I say as I pat his shoulder as we walk out my bedroom into the hallway. "You guys are just jealous." He says making us chuckle as we enter the elevator. "Whatever helps you sleep at night." I say making him scoff. "Come you two children. Let's get going." Charles says as elevator doors open.

-

We arrive at the very busy track and are crowded by paparazzi. "Okay so I've got a few interviews to do. You two, just behave yourself." Charles says as he turns to us in the back seat. We nod and smile at our older brother. "Good. See you two losers later." He says as we all step out of the car. Myself and Arthur wave him goodbye as he makes his way to the interview room.

"So my favorite twin, what should we do?" Arthur questions as he slings his arm around me and we start walking to all the driver rooms. "Favorite twin? I'm your only twin." I say making him sigh. "What do you wanna do, Y/N?" He questions as he looks down at me. "Let's play a game. We bet each other that we won't do something and if we don't do it, that person has to pay for dinner tonight." I say as he lifts his eyebrows, "You sure you wanna do that?" He questions with a smirk placed on his lips.

"Bet." I say sending him a wink. "No turning back, alright?" He questions as he sticks out his hand for me to shake. I shake his head and nod, "No turning back." I say as he smiles. "Okay do you wanna ask me something first?" He questions as I nod. I look around until my eyes land on Charlotte who was talking to a few of the other WAGS. "Bet you won't take Charlottes hat and wear it for the rest of the day." I say as he scoffs.

"Weak shit, Y/N." he says as he makes his journey to Charlotte. I watch him as he asks Charlotte if he can have the hat she is wearing. She nods and looks over to me and laughs. The hat was those classic summer hats that you see girls wearing at the beach. He places it on his head as it struggles to fit on his massive head making myself and all the WAGS laugh. He nods and thanks Charlotte as he makes his way back to me, modeling on his way to me. "I look fabulous. You don't even need to tell me." He says once he has reached me.

"Want a mirror?" I question as he rolls his eyes. "You look like me remember? If you dis me, you're dissing yourself." He says with a smirk making me roll my eyes. "Just give me my bet already." I say with a slight chuckle. He hums and looks around, trying to find the best bet for me. His eyes light up like a Christmas tree as he looks at me with an evil smirk on his face. "Oh god. Imma regret this." I say as he nods. "You definitely will." He says as he pulls me into a side hug.

"Bet you won't go and confess your love for Alex and then kiss him on the lips." He says making my eyes go wide. "No Arthur that's pushing it." I say making him laugh. "Do you hear that? That sounds like a chicken!" He exclaims making me sigh. "Imma kill you." I say as I push him away and make my way towards Alex who was outside his motor home, sitting at a table, playing a game on his phone.

He looks up at me giving me a million dollar smile. I feel my heart beat quicken as I reach him, "Y/N! I'm sorry I didn't see you. I'm so into this game of mine-" I cut him off as I smash my lips on his. I feel him tense under the kiss making me feel like a complete idiot until I feel him relax and pull me closer by the hips. I lean more into him as I stand in between his legs as he was seated on the chair.

I pull away breathless as I stare into his deep brown eyes. "I really like you, Alex." I say feeling my cheeks burn red. Before he can answer me, I pull away and walk towards Arthur. His mouth is open wide as I feel my whole face burn red from embarrassment. "Come, let's go find Charles. I'm sure he is done." I say as I grab his hand and pull him in the opposite direction to get as far away from Alex as possible.

"I can't believe-" "Just keep quiet okay. That was the most embarrassing thing I've ever done in my life." I say as he chuckles and pats my back, "I hope you know it looked like he enjoyed it." He says making my cheeks burn red once again as we turn into Charles motor home.

-

I'm seated in my hotel room until a knock on the door disrupts my reading. I stand up and walk to the door, opening it to find a nervous looking Alex with a single rose in his hand. "Hey." He says as I give him a small smile. "I have to get going unfortunately but I wanted to give this too you." He says as he gives me the rose. "Thank you Alex." I say as I look up into his eyes.

"Oh, and by the way." He says as he leans down and places his lips on mine for a sweet kiss. He pulls away as I bite my lip, "I like you too." He says and kisses my cheek quickly before turning around and walking away. "See you around Alex." I say as he turns around and waves at me, "I'll be seeing you tomorrow night for dinner, right?" He questions with a smile playing on his plump lips. "Of course." I shout as I wave him goodbye.

*****

Imagine the balls you must have to do this? I really like this imagine plainly cause imagine being lucky enough to be related to Arthur and Charles? Stay safe lovies xx