(P) Lewis Hamilton (7)

dangerous
/ˈdeɪn(d)ʒ(ə)rəs/
adjective
able or likely to cause harm or injury.

Y/N - your name

"You know what, fuck you."

"Come here, pumpkin." I say as I look over at my Pitbull. She jumps out of her bed and runs towards me, a massive smile on her lips. "Are you ready for a... walk?" I shout as she jumps around, clearly excited for her walk. I put the leash on her and slip on my shoes. "Lets get this show on the road." I say as I open the door.

Pumpkin dashes outside, making a b-line for the snow forming in my front lawn. I chuckle at her and let go of the leash, knowing she wouldn't run away, and quickly run and lock my front door. I grab the leash once again and we make our way to the park just around the block. Along the way, we greet other dog walkers as they walk their dogs. Some people moving away in fear of my dog, but I know my dog won't do anything. Like they always say, it's always the owners fault, not the dog.

Once we make it to the park, we walk to the middle of the park where the most field is, which is now covered in snow, and where all the dogs go. Once arriving, I take her leash off of her and allow her to run free. I smile at my dog as I sit down at an empty bench. Pumpkin runs to all different dogs, making friends with all of them by playing with them. Pumpkin likes to play fight with some dogs but in gently, as she hated hurting other dogs and people unless it needed to be done.

I watch Pumpkin run to an American bulldog who was also all alone. They immediately start play fighting, making me chuckle. "Fuck off!" I hear to the right of me, making my head snap towards the angry man. The man quickly runs to my dog and the American bulldog and pulls them away from each other. "Whose dog is this?" The man shouts as he looks at all of the people in the park.

I frown my brows and lift up my hand, "It's mine. Is there a problem?" I question as I stand up and walk to the two dogs and the young man. "Is there a problem? Are you fucking joking me right now?" The man asks with disbelief in his eyes. As I got closer, I notice this man to be the famous Lewis Hamilton. I don't know why I didn't recognize the familiar voice.

"What's wrong? My dog isn't doing anything wrong." I say as Pumpkin runs towards me and sits by my feet. "Your dog is attacking mine!" He shouts making me chuckle. "Don't worry, she is a trained dog." I say kindly as I tickle Pumpkins forehead. "If she is trained, then why is she fighting my dog?" He asks, clearly not seeing that they were play fighting. "They were play fighting. Calm down man." I say, getting slightly annoyed with how he was blaming my dog.

"Don't tell me to calm down when you bring a dangerous dog to the park. You could easily kill another dog and or a person." He says shaking his head. "I said she is trained! What part of that did you not get?" I question, feeling myself getting angrier and angrier at this pointless argument. "You can't train a Pitbull. They are a dangerous dog and you can't take that out of a dogs nature." He says making me scoff.

"Dude, shut up. My dog has done nothing wrong." I say as my dog looks between me and Lewis. I feel her tense up beside me, growling lowly at Lewis as he continues to shout at me and get up all in my face. "See! Your dog is growling. It's not safe to bring that dog here." He says pointing at me. "You know what, fuck off. It's people like you that but a bad name to these dogs when they doing nothing wrong." I say as I point a finger at him.

"They dangerous! Look, your dog even growled at me." He says as he points at my dog, making her growl again. "She's growling at you because you're shouting at me. It's what dogs do when they protect their owner. Please grow up and stop accusing me for owning a dangerous dog when they did nothing fucking wrong. Fuck off mate." I finally say as I turn around and walk with Pumpkin out of the park.

"What a fucking Karen, right Pumpkin?" I ask Pumpkin as we walk across the road and into a coffee shop. I greet the owner, since being a local, having him greet me back. "You look flustered, love. What happened?" He asks as he sits me down at a table. "Lewis Hamilton started an argument with me saying Pumpkin is a dangerous dog." I say making him chuckle. "Wow, you're having an eventful Monday." He says as I nod my head. "Tell me about it." I say as I pet Pumpkin who is laying next to me.

"The normal?" Frank, the owner, asks as I nod my head. He walks away leaving me and Pumpkin alone in the cafe. I play games on my phone until I hear the door swing open. I don't pay much attention to it until I feel Pumpkin stand up and run to whoever it was. I look over my shoulder to see Pumpkin jumping on Lewis, wagging her tail. "God sake!" He shouts pushing her off.

She sits down in front of him whilst wagging her tail. "She wants to be pet, Lewis." I say making him look up at me. "How do you know my name?" He asks. "Who doesn't? Now, stop being scared of her and pet her. She won't bite, literally." I say as he shakes his head. "Your loss. She's a gem." I say as I call her back to my table. She obeys and walks back to me and sits by my feet once again.

"I must admit, she is a very obedient dog." He says. I scoff, "I told you she is a trained dog." I say as I look over at him. He has taken a seat next to me, his dog nowhere in sight. "Where's your dog?" I question. "Back home. He is tired." He says as Frank walks out. He chuckles softly, seeing that Lewis was next to me, before handing me my coffee. He gets Lewis's order and walking to the kitchen, leaving us alone once again.

Within a few minutes, Frank brings Lewis his croissant. Pumpkin moves towards Lewis and sits down. "No, you can't have my croissant." Lewis says making me look at the two. I chuckle at Pumpkin as she places a paw on his knee. "Can I give her a piece?" Lewis asks me as I nod my head. He breaks off a small piece and drops it down for her. She eats it and then licks his pants, her way of saying thank you.

"She is a very good dog." He says making me chuckle. "Please just give her some pets before she pees her pants." I say as I point at a very excited Pumpkin. Lewis pets her slowly, smiling after a few seconds as she cuddles more into his leg. "I like her." He says as Pumpkin moves away from Lewis, towards me and sits next to me once again. "Never judge a book by its cover." I say with a shrug.

"I'm sorry. I made it such a big deal when I didn't need too. I just know people who got attacked by these dogs so I'm always just cautious. Also, my boy back home means so much to me and I didn't wanna see him get hurt. Sorry again." He says making me chuckle. "Its okay. I understand where you're coming from." I say with a kind smile. "Can I take you on a date and potentially make it up to you?" He asks making me raise a brow. "I'm down." I say making him smile. "It's the least I could do after judging this cutie." He says, smiling at Pumpkin.

*****

Idk man, I didn't like this one that much but I didn't wanna make a generic imagine. So umm here you go? I hope you enjoyed it more than me. Stay safe lovies xx