(P) Liam Lawson (1)

wow
/waʊ/
noun
a sensational success

"Wow, I'm speechless. You look... wow."

Y/N - your name

A tickling sensation wakes me up causing me to stir. I open my eyes to see Liam tracing different shakes in my bare legs. "Good morning, princess." He says with a cheeky smile. I smile back, "Morning." I groan, stretching before turning over and cuddling further into him. "How did you sleep?" He asks as he plays with my tangled hair. He pulls the hair apart as gently a possible as I trace shapes on his bare chest.

"I slept alright, and you?" I ask as he shrugs, "Not too great. I'm not sure why." He says as I smile. "Sorry." I say but he just shakes his head. "It's probably from excitement because we are going to the water park today!" He exclaims as he jumps out of bed, dancing around the room.

I watch in amazement, laughing at the young man. "Lets get dressed!" He exclaims as he rushes to the bathroom to slip his costume on. I get up and go downstairs, needing breakfast more than I need to get into my costume. I start on some bacon and eggs but I'm stopped when Liam places his hand on my arm, "Go get dressed, I'll do the rest." He says before pressing a kiss to my cheek.

I nod and go upstairs to get dressed. I slip on a light pink bikini, tying it at the back as tight as I could. I knew it was not tight enough so I walk downstairs to see Liam dishing our food on to plates. "Liam, can you please just tighten my bikini for me please?" I ask as he nods his head, "Of course babe. Let me j-." He stops talking as he stares at me.

His eyes are wide as his mouth is wide open. "You're gonna catch flies that way babe." I say as I walk up to him. "Wow, I'm speechless. You look... wow." He says as a blush arises to my cheek. "Thanks babe." I say as I press a kiss to his cheek. I turn around as he tightens my strap before presses a kiss to my shoulder. "Breakfast is ready, but I could easily have you for breakfast." He growls as I gasp. I slap his chest as he chuckles, "Just eat your breakfast." I say as we sit next to each other.

-

I resurface from the water as Liam laughs at me. "That was awesome!" I shout as I swim to the surface of the pool where he is standing. "You have to do it." I say as I get out the water but he just shakes his head. "Baby, you know I hate heights." He says as he points at the tall slide. "I promise baby, it's not that bad. I'm also not a fan of heights." I lie as he chuckles.

"You're a fucking pilot." He says as I shrug, "And it's not as bad as flying. Now come, I promise you'll be fine. We can go together." I say as I pull him. "Baby-" he starts to complain but I look up at him, "You forced me to go on that roller coaster." I say but he just sighs, "It want even bad. It was just a spinning ride.' He says as I raise my eyebrows, "And this is just a water slide." I say as he smiles down at me.

"Fuck, I'm not getting out of this." He says as he starts walking. "That's my boy." I say as I link our hands. We walk up the many flights of stairs and wait in the short line. It was pretty short because of the time of the year, but also because so many people were scared of this ride. I, on the other hand, loved the adrenaline. Most roller coasters I'd go on, just not the spinning ones of course.

We reach the top as I see Liam's legs shaking. "Baby, if you really can't do this, then you can go.' I say but he shakes his head, "Nah, I need to face my fears.' He says as I shrug. We sit down as the guy watching that we go down the slide right gives us the thumbs up. "Oh fuck.' He says as we start sliding down.

It's fast as we slide all the way down and up once again, flying through the air. Liam's screams overpower mine as we go crashing into the water. I swim up to see Liam already swimming to the side of the pool. He looks out of breath and very red. I chuckle as I swim towards him, "Are you okay?" I ask as I swim between his legs.

"That was fucking awesome!" He shouts as he kicks his legs like a child which splashes me. "Thanks babe. I'm glad you made me do it." He says as I sit next to him on the edge of the pool. "Love you." He says as he presses a kiss to my temple. "Love you too." I say as I squeeze his hand softly.

*****

Short but sweet. Hope y'all enjoyed! Stay safe lovies xx