Charles Leclerc (3)

beg
/bɛɡ/
verb
ask someone earnestly or humbly for something.

Y/N - your name

"Can you please stop drooling over my brother?" Arthur whispered in my ear as I glared at my best friend. "Shut up Arthur!" I shout as I shove him away from me. "Just admit it already! You're so in love with him." He said as I scoffed and continued to watch Charles warmup in the paddock just before his race. "Just because I think he's good looking, doesn't mean I have a crush in him. And plus, why would he want to date someone 3 years younger than him?"

"Alright, if you say so. Just know, I don't believe you one bit." He said with a cheeky grin plastered on his face. "Just know, I don't believe you one bit." I mock him as he pushed me to the side. "Fucker." I say as he chuckles at my comment. "What's so hot about him? Like why am I not as hot as him?" He questioned as I stared at him weirdly, "I think it's because I see you as a friend. You're good looking but you're my bestie." I said as I knock into him lightly. "I know I'm good looking. Look at these guns." He says as he flexes his noodle arms. I roll my eyes as I stare back at Charles.

Since I have been Arthur's friend since we were both 15, I've been very close to the Leclerc family. They treated me as if I was their own child but the worst of that was that Charles treated me as if I was one of his sisters when all I wanted was to be his.

I admired the way he stretched, causing his back muscles to flex as he held onto a pole in front of him. I admire the way his hair flops from side to side as he moves lightly. He stands up straight and looks me dead in the eye. I feel my cheeks heat up as I give him a small smile, which he returns. "See, that's what happens when you stare." Arthur's voice rang in my ear as I groaned and pushed him away from me. "Let's just go and get our seats before you embarrass me and annoy me anymore." I said as I drag Arthur along to our seats.

The race was a success for Ferrari as Charles placed third on the grid. I was proud of him as Ferrari was currently struggling a lot. He lifts up his trophy as I give him a thumbs up, which he returns with a kiss. I blush as Arthur wolf whistles. "Someone likes you." He said but I rolled my eyes at him comment. "Arthur, I'm sure if he liked me he would've told me by now." "You've liked him for forever and you haven't said anything." "I told you before, I just think he's cute." "Yeah, sure. And I'm a female." He said as he rolled his eyes as we started walking to the paddock to congratulate Charles once he has finished all of his interviews.

"Sometime you are." I said as he turns around and looks at me with wide eyes. "How so?" He questioned as he crossed his arms. "The other night, you woke me up, screaming may I add, to come and kill a moth for you. You're worse than Lando Norris." I said as he scoffed. "Moths are terrifying." "They can't do anything to you!" "They fly and attack you!" He shouted back as I face palmed myself. "You're just dramatic." "You're just dramatic." Arthur mocked me as I rolled my eyes as Charles made his way to us.

"I wish I heard that whole argument of yours." Charles said with a smile as I blushed. "I also wish you did. You see it started by Y/N confessing her love f-" "Haha! You're so funny Arthur. A real jokester." I said as I sent him a death glare. Charles stared at us and shook his head. "I'm almost certain you two are related. Not myself and Arthur." Charles said with a chuckle as I smiled at him.

"Congrats Charles." I said as I opened my arms to hug him. He gladly accepted as his arms wrapped around my waist. I stood on my tippy toes so that my head was able to rest on his shoulder. I pulled away as Charles stared down at me. It was silent for a few seconds until Arthur cleared his throat, "Can I congratulate my brother now?" I rolled my eyes as I moved aside for Arthur. They bro hugged as Charles kept on looking at me. "I have to go and do more interviews. I'll see you guys back at the hotel." With that, Charles walked away with a wave.

It was close to midnight as I sat reading the Kite Runner, almost finishing the book. I was about to start the last page until a knock on the hotel door stopped me. "Coming!" I shout as I walk to the door, confused as to why someone needed to talk to me at this time of night. I opened the door to a Charles in his jeans and Ferrari shirt. He was holding a single rose in his hand as I smiled. "What you doing here at this time of night?" "I was out the whole night celebrating and decided I'd come and chat to you for a bit. It's quite important." He said as I nodded and stepped aside to allow him in my room.

I close the door as he sat down on the bed. I joined him as I sat besides him. "Umm... this is for you." He said as he handed me the rose. "You're so sweet. Thank you Charles." I said as I smiled at him. He smiled back, looking nervous. "What's up?" I asked as his right leg bounced. I placed my hand on his leg to stop it but it just made him tense up more. "I'm sorry but I need to do this." He said as he grabbed my face and placed his lips on mine.

Shocked, I didn't kiss back which caused him to pull away. As he was about to speak, I pulled him towards me and kissed him again, this time our lips moving in sync. I pulled away, breathless, as I felt my cheeks and ears heat up. "I've been wanting to do that for so long." Charles said as I smiled. "I've been wanting that for so long too." I said as he placed his lips back on mine.

I pull away with a smile as I stare at him. "I'm begging you, please don't tell your brother that we kissed." "Why?" He asked with a frown. "He said he knew I liked you and I don't want him to win." I said which earned a chuckle from Charles. "You and Arthur are really one of a kind." He said as he pulled me close to him as he lay down with my head on his chest.

*****

I love this so I hope you did too. Be wise and sanitize xx