Max Verstappen (18)

afar
ˈfɑː/
adverb
at or to a distance.

Y/N - your name

My alarm suddenly rings, waking me up from my much needed beauty sleep. I close my eyes tighter, hoping that my brain would mute the annoying, repetitive sound, but a bold, wet lick across my cheek causes me to groan, "Seriously, Crunch?" I ask my dog as I feel his feet move on he bed, slightly pulling the sheets off of me as he trips over the thin sheets.

I sigh dramatically before turning around and switching my alarm off. I sit up in my bed and stretch, sighing in satisfaction as I feel my muscles stretch and some of my bones clicking. Crunch jumps on my lap and sits down before attacking my face in kisses, only making me laugh.

"Okay, okay, I will feed you now." I say as he jumps off my lap and runs out of my room, probably down to the kitchen where he always waits for me to dish up some of his food. I get up and slip on a pair of slippers before making my way down to the kitchen, seeing exactly what I expected earlier; Crunch waiting patiently by his food and water bowl.

I walk to his food bag and dish up some food in his bowl before he dives in. This at least allows me to eat a small breakfast and have a cup of coffee. I quickly eat some cereal, not without Crunch sitting beside my feet and begging for some as well, and have a cup of coffee before making my way upstairs and going in for a shower.

After a warm shower, I slip on a pair of jeans and my Red Bull shirt before slipping on socks and plain white shoes. I quickly put my hair up in a simple pony tail and do some light makeup and brush my teeth. Once done, I walk downstairs and grab all my belongings. "See you later, Crunch!" I shout as I see Crunch playing outside in the large yard. He barks in response, which he always does, before I step out the door and make my way to the car.

The drive to the Red Bull HQ Building does not take long, but the many idiots on the road make it as per usual. On arrival, I park in my designated spot before walking into the building. "Finally, y/n arrives!" Christian, my boss, jokes making me chuckle, "Sorry, idiots on the road again." I say as he nods before engulfing me in a tight hug, "Right, I need you to help Max with the sim today before taking him through the race strategy for Saturday." He says as I nod before making my way to the simulation room.

I feel my heart beat increase as I get closer to the room, unable to control my feelings towards Max. Yes, I have a crush on him, but for all the right reasons. He is super kind to me, which is a massive turn on, and he is good looking. A win-win situation if you ask me.

Before I turn the corner into the sim room, I see Max in another room close to the sim room known as the meeting room. He is sitting by himself, lost in his own world, as his right leg shakes uncontrollably. I admire him from afar, drooling over his looks, mainly his hair that he is able to make look so good so effortlessly.

But his nervous fidgeting causes me to walk into that room and knock softly on the door, "Hey Max, you okay?" I ask as his head snaps towards me. He nods with a small smile, "Just nervous for this weekend." He admits as I chuckle, "You're gonna do just great. Now come, lets get you in the sim." I say as he nods willingly before walking with me into the sim room. 

Max sits down in the sim whilst I sit in a separate chair just next to him and watch him drive for the next 30 minutes. I analyse his driving, seeing where his weaknesses and strengths were. Because of this, I'm able to see what type of strategy he will need for this weekend that will give him the best result.

Max stops the simulation after 15 laps before looking at me with a smile, "How is it looking?" He asks as he looks at me with hope filled eyes, "Very good actually. You're looking very good in the first and third sector. You're just a little slow in the second because of the cornering. That being said, it looks like the race strategy will roughly be a two stop as you'll be wearing the tires more in order to ride the curbs more." I say as he nods, "Thanks so much." He says as I smile before standing up.

As I am about to leave the room, assuming Max would follow, I'm pulled back as a pair of lips attaches to mine. I pull away out of shock as I stare at the embarrassed Max. He is about to speak, possibly about to apologize, but I don't allow him as I press my lips to his. This time, the kiss is sweet and longer.

His tongue swipes over my bottom lip, asking for entrance, which I grant as his tongue explores my mouth. My fingers run through his dirty blonde locks, causing a low groan to escape his occupied mouth, as his hands grips my waist tightly.

Max walks backwards before sitting down on the chair. Its quite a squeeze, my legs barely fitting with the steering wheel in the way, but Max pushes the seat back so that I'm able to straddle his waist properly which only deepens the kiss further.

Max slips his hands under my shirt causing me to shudder as his cold fingers touch my warm skin. He is about to slip my shirt off but a knock on the door causes us to jump apart. I stand up and make my way to the door and open it to a smiling Checo. "Hey Checo. Do you wanna use the sim?" I ask out of breath which only makes him laugh.

"I thought you two were busy." He says with a wink making my face turn as white as snow. I am about to speak but Checo cuts me off with a smile, "Don't worry, I wont say a thing. I'm just warning you that there's a camera up there that we watch when someone's in session. Stay safe kiddos." He says before walking away with a chuckle.

I turn around to see Max with a small smile which only makes me smile back. "Please go on a date with me?" Max questions with a nervous tone which makes me giggle, "With pleasure," I say as he nods his head, "But it has to be good." I continue jokingly which only makes him laugh, "Yeah, yeah, lets get our asses out of here before we get into trouble." Max says as I nod in agreement as we rush out of the room to Christian to provide him with all the information.

*****

Wow, I actually like this one. Stay safe lovies xx