(R) Lando Norris (14)

mark
/mɑːk/
noun
a small area on a surface having a different colour from its surroundings, typically one caused by damage or dirt.

Y/N - your name

Requested by: -

Request: (A/N - it's a long request so imma shorten it) The night before qualifying you guys get freaky and the next day everyone sees what you two did from all the marks on each other's body.

Warning ⚠️: a little bit of smut at the beginning 😶

Lando picks me up and throws me on the bed with ease. I look up at the young man, feeling very intimidated by his stature despite him being relatively short. Lando crawls on top of me and places his lips back on mine for another heated make out session.

Lando couldn't keep his hands off of me since we left for the team dinner. We were celebrating the start of the new season with new team mates and engineers, hoping for an even better season than last. I joined Lando as I was with him for his first race. Since we sat down at the table, Lando's hand never left my thigh, griping the soft and tender skin and giving me a smirk here and there. Safe to say as soon as we walked into our hotel room, our lips were attached to each other, kissing like we've never kissed before.

Lando moves his lips down to my neck, biting the soft skin, resulting in a moan leaving my mouth. I flip us over and do the same, sucking on his neck and biting on his skin, leaving a bright red mark that will sure turn purple by tomorrow. "Not to many marks, hun. I don't want everyone seeing what we do in our spare time." He says causing me to laugh. "Fair enough." I say as I press my lips to his once again.

The night continues with each other's name falling our of our mouths. Nails digging into each other's skin and sweating skin slapping onto each other. I lay in Lando's arms as he traces small shapes on my shoulder. "I love you." He says as I smile and look up at him. "I love you too, Mr Norris." I say as he gives me a tired smile.

-

Myself and Lando walk hand in hand to the McLaren garage. We smile and wave at the press and sign a few things for the small amount of fans that were allowed into the stadium. They absolutely adored mine and Lando's relationship, almost as much as Charles and Charlotte's, which is a major flex.

We walk into his drivers room to be faced with a very happy and excited Jon. "Mate, I'm so happy we back in racing." He says as he attacks Lando in a bone crushing hug. "I'm glad to see you too, Y/N! It feels like forever since I last saw you at a race." He says as he hugs me tightly. "I know, right. University is absolutely killing me." I say as he chuckles. "Dr Y/N, I like that." He says as he pats the seat, "Sit down there whilst I get Lando all massaged up." He says as I nod and plonk down on the small chair in the corner of the room.

I watch Lando take off his shirt as my mouth opens wide. On his back are deep red scratches that anyone could see even a mile away. To make matters even more embarrassing, his neck is covered in dark purple hickeys. "Oh my, I see you two had a good night last night." Jon says as I feel my cheeks heat up. "Oh..." Lando trails off as he touches this neck whilst Jon laughs loudly. "This is hilarious! You two must see how flustered you are!" He exclaims, making the most out of this situation.

"Come on, sit down. Oh don't worry, I won't hurt you even more." Jon says as I shake my head and look down, hiding my face from Jon. Lando gets his massage and does his small warm ups before practice 3, complaining every few minutes because Jon was hurting his tender back or his neck. As soon as Lando is finished, he throws on his shirt and grabs my hand as we basically spring out of there. "Don't do anything more, you two!" Jon shouts after us as we laugh like two teenagers, making our way to Zak.

-

Time passes as qualifying finally finishes. Not bad for Lando, especially as it was a great start for the season. Hopefully he could do more for the race and possibly get another podium on his belt. Myself and Lando walk hand in hand back to the car park until we stopped by George, Max and Daniel who are making sex noises. "Oh yes Y/N! Scratch my back!" Daniel says, pretending to be Lando as the three boys laugh loudly. Clearly Jon told them.

Lando just shakes his head as he looks down at me. I chuckle at the boys. I mean, what could I do? "Stop making fun of my sex life. It's not my fault you lot don't have any." Lando says as Max places his hand on his chest, "Damn, Lando, no need to be so mean. I thought after sex you're meant to be happier?" Max questions with a smirk as Daniel and George laugh loudly.

Lando zaps them as we walk off. "So much for no one knowing what we do in our spare time." I say as Lando laughs. "Oh well, at least they now know that you're mine." He says as we arrive at his car. I lean on the car as Lando presses his lips onto mine. We hear a chorus of "Eww's" behind Lando as we look behind him to see Daniel and Max gagging. "Can you two please just take your sexual tension somewhere else! My poor, poor eyes!" Daniel shouts as fans look over at us with questioning looks.

"Shut up, Daniel!" I shout as he laughs loudly with Max. They both wave us goodbye as we get in the car before anyone else could make fun of us. "So, you wanna go for another round?" Lando asks as I look over at him, "I don't know. Do you really wanna deal with them making fun of us again?" I question as he chuckles as he makes a right into the hotel. "Like I say, they making fun of me having a good time with my girl. To me, that's not so bad." He says with a smile as I chuckle at him, "Fine then. I'll see you in the room. Go get some wine whilst I get ready." I say as I send him a wink.

*****

This imagine really hitting me with a love - hate feeling. I hope y'all enjoyed! Sorry for so little updates. Life is soooooo busy rn. But I got my license! Also thank you for all the support. I love you all! Stay safe lovies xx