Lewis Hamilton (5)

champion
/ˈtʃampɪən/
noun
a person who has surpassed all rivals in a sporting contest or other competition.

Y/N - your name

I watch the start of the Turkish Grand Prix, Lewis falling behind making me slump in my seat. "Don't worry, Y/N. He's still a champion cause Bottas isn't have the best of races." Toto says with a smile playing on his lips. "I know but it still sucks to lose the race yet become champion. You get me right?" I question as he chuckles but nods his head, "I get you. You're talking about Joan Mir right?" He asks, knowing very well that he was one of my favorite MotoGP riders who just won a few hours ago. (A/N - this isn't accurate cause he actually won it later but it is what it is)

I scoff, "Exactly! He didn't win the race and that must suck." I say as Toto continues to laugh at me. "But you saw how happy he was right?" Toto questions with a smirk playing on his large lips. I sigh and nod, "You got a point." I say as he pats my shoulder, "Either way, winning the race or losing the race, he's gonna be a happy man unless Bottas can clear him by 8 points." He says as I smile at him.

The race continues with Lewis slowly moving forward and finally passes Perez into first place. "Yes! Get in there Lewis!" I exclaim making Bono laugh, "That's my line, Y/N." he says as he jokingly points a finger at me. I roll my eyes, "Well, now it's mine." I say as I send him a wink. "Ooo! Feisty one here, Bono." Toto says making myself and Bono laugh. "Clearly. It's fine, I see how it is." He says as he pretends to cry. "Wow, I feel oh so bad, Bono." I say sarcastically.

He rolls his eyes but smiles at me quickly before focusing his attention back to all the data. Of course Bono wanted to change the tires but after some persuading on mine and Lewis's behalf, Lewis was allowed to continue with his tires and ultimately won the race. I jump up with the rest of the team, celebrating not only his win but the fact that he is now a world champion, once again.

"That's the way to do it, Lewis!" Bono exclaims as he talks to Lewis on the radio. Bono hands me his head set with a smile on his face. I put the headset on my head and point the microphone to my lips, "Baby! You're a world champion! I'm so proud of you." I say as I hear him sniffle, clearly crying. "Thank you, Y/N. I don't think you understand how much you have influenced my racing. This title is for you. I love you so much." He says making my heart melt and shed a tear or two. "Now come and get your trophy!" I exclaim and pull the headset off and hand it back to Bono.

We all walk outside and wait for Lewis to pull up. He eventually does and jumps out of his car, jumping around like a mad man. I smile at my boyfriend as I know just how much this means to him. No one just equals Micheal Schumacher's records, let alone break them, which is what Lewis was on course for. He takes off his helmet and looks towards me and his team and runs to us, jumping on us as his team smack him on the back, congratulating him.

He pulls away and faces me with tears in his eyes. "I'm so proud of you." I say as he pulls me into a tight hug. He cries in the crook of my neck as I play with the ends of his braids. "I love you. I love you so much. Thank you for being here with me." He says making my heart flutter. "I love you too." I say as I pull away and smash my lips on his. His team wolf whistle at us, but he ignore them to engrossed in our kiss.

I pull away and kiss his cheek, "Now go and enjoy that champagne." I say as he smiles at me and kisses my forehead. He then walks away to go and celebrate his podium and championship alongside his good friend Sebastian. I watch with a massive smile on my face as he celebrates on the podium and sprays champagne everywhere, including on me.

-

Myself and Lewis walk back into our hotel room with Roscoe in toe as we both fling ourselves on the bed, exhausted from all the celebrating. "I can't believe it, Y/N." he says. I look towards him seeing him staring at the ceiling with tears in his eyes. "I just equaled Michaels record. No one has done it but here I am, a dreamer from England, who has done it." He says making me smile at him.

"You deserve it babe. I am so proud of you. I hope you know that." I say as I place my hand on his chest as I cuddle into his chest. "Do you think I should continue next season?" He questions making me lift my head off his chest and stare into his brown eyes. "Do you want to retire?" I question as he shrugs, "I mean, I've done everything I've wanted to do. Why continue?" He says as he stares back at the ceiling.

"Well in the end babe, it's totally up to you. No matter what, I will be happy by your side." I say as he stares back at me with a smile on his lips. "You sure?" He asks making me chuckle, "Obviously! Babe, if you don't wanna continue then you don't have too. If you do wanna continue, just know I won't be going anywhere." I say as I trace his jawline causing goosebumps to rise on his skin.

"I love you so much." He says for like the hundredth time today. "And I love you too, world champion." I say making him chuckle. "I like that name. But I prefer daddy instead." He says sending me a wink. "Oh my god, Lewis. You're impossible!" I exclaim as I slap his chest lightly. He pulls me down and smashed his lips onto mine. "If you want, you can show me how much you love me right now?" He questions with lust filled eyes.

"With Roscoe right there?" I question as I point to the bulldog (A/N - wow I hope he is a bulldog. Mans is too lazy ti check smh) who was watching us with a smile on his face. "Uhh, maybe not." He says clearly getting uncomfortable making me laugh. "Maybe another night." I say as I send him a wink. He chuckles and pulls me close, cuddling me for the remainder of the night until we both fall asleep listening to each other's heartbeat.

*****

I hope you guys enjoyed! I hope I spelt Roscoes name right. Idk why but I had a blank moment and didn't have the energy to go and search it. My lazy ass being difficult again my bad. Stay safe lovies xx