Pierre Gasly (1)

jealous
/ˈdʒɛləs/
adjective
feeling or showing an envious resentment of someone or their achievements, possessions, or perceived advantages.

Y/N - your name

"Hey Pierre!" I shout to my best friend as I arrive at the Monza race track. "Y/N! I'm glad you made it." He said as he gave me a tight squeeze as he hugged me. "It's been forever since I've seen you race because of the pandemic." "I know. I'm just glad I have my best friend back." He said as I gave him a big smile and hugged him once again.

"Hey Pierre. Who is this?" Carlos Sainz asks as he walks towards us. "This is my best friend Y/N." Pierre said as Carlos nodded towards me. "Nice to meet you beautiful. I'm Carlos." He said as I felt my cheeks heat up but luckily the mask hid the blush as best as possible. "It's nice to meet you too." I said softly as I could see Carlos smile under his mask. "Umm, we better get going." Pierre says as I nod. "Good luck Carlos." I say as I wave goodbye to him. "Thank you Bonita." He says as he walks away towards the McLaren garage.

I turn and walk towards the Alpha garage as I look at Pierre. His stood up straight and had his eyebrows furrowed. "Are you alright Pierre?" I question as we walk into his garage. I wave quickly to all of the engineers and stop off to say a quick hello to Peter. "How are you Peter? It's been a while since I've seen you." I say as I look behind him at Pierre as he storms into his backroom. "I'm alright thanks love. I hope you're good too. Is Pierre alright?" He asked as I shrugged. "He was fine a minute ago until Carlos said hello to me." I say as he nods.

I see one of the other engineers smirk under their mask as I look at her weirdly. "Just go speak to him. I don't want him angry before the race." Peter says as I nod. "I'll see you later!" I shout as I walk to Pierre's backroom. I knock on the door before entering. I see Pierre sitting on the couch in the room listening to music. He looks up at me with an unimpressed expression plastered on his face. I take off my mask and wave with a smile on my face, hoping he would do it back.

Instead, he sighs and looks back down at his phone. I walk towards him and sit next to him on the couch. "Pierre?" I question, knowing well that he couldn't here me but I hoped he would take his earphone off after seeing I was trying to communicate with him. Instead, I see him turn his volume up and look the other way. I roll my eyes as I place my hand on his thigh.

His head shoots to look me in the eye, "What's up?" I ask as I yank one of his earphones out. He sighs as he puts the song he was listening to on pause. "I'm fine." "You could've fooled me bud." I say as he looks down. "Pierre, talk to me." I say as I move my hand to his arm and rub it softly. "Carlos is my competitor. I just find it funny that you're all friendly with him." He says as he turns a dark shade of red. My brows furrow as I look at him as realization hit, "Wait, are you... are you jealous?" I question, hoping he actually was.

"What! No!" He shouts as he stands up. He walks toward the door until I stop him, "Pierre, then what is with this act?" I question as I stand up myself and walk towards him. He towers over me as I stand close to him, wanting to solve this situation. "Don't worry. I need to get ready for my race." He says as he turns to walk out the door. I grab his arm as I turn him to face me, "Wait! Pierre, do you like me?" I question as he avoids eye contact with me.

He doesn't say anything, silence making the situation even more awkward. "Pierre..." "Yes I do alright! I've liked you ever since we became friend but never said anything. Now please leave me alone because I need to go and race!" He shouts as he turns around and storms out of the room. I sigh as I place my mask back on my face as I walk to Peter. "Trouble in paradise?" "Pierre just admitted he likes me but never gave me a chance to admit I like him too." I say as Peter smiled at me.

"Everything will fall into place. Don't worry love." He says as he rubs my shoulders. I sit with the engineers for the remaining time until the race begins. I watch Pierre get into his car and place his helmet on. He looks towards me and gives me a small smile before he puts his helmet on, clearly much calmer than before. I smile back as he sits in his car and drives off to race his heart out.

-

"Oh my god! He did it!" I shout as Pierre crosses the line in first place. I celebrate with the rest of the team until he arrives and parks his car to be checked by officials. He runs towards us and attacks us in hugs. He rips his helmet off and looks at me. I smile so wide that he can see it even under my mask.

Peter encourages me to jump over the barrier, which I do and run towards Pierre and engulf him in a tight hug. "I'm so proud of you!" I shout as he smiles at me bright. He looks down at me and nods, "Thank you for everything." He says as I shake my head, "No, thank you Pierre. You're very special to me." I says as he blushes lightly. He looks down at me again and pulls my mask down and places his lips on mine.

Everyone cheered as my arms snake to his neck and his arms snake around my waist. I pull away, breathless, as I stare into his lust filled eyes. "Great defending of your first position by the way. I could see you didn't want Carlos finishing ahead of you." I say as he scoffs. "Just keep quiet and kiss me." He says as I smile and connect my lips back to his.

*****

When Pierre won this race, I was happy but so sad because Carlos didn't come first. Mixed emotions were experienced that day let me tell you. I hope you enjoyed! If you want more Pierre, let me know!