(S) Mick Schumacher (5)

victory
/ˈvɪkt(ə)ri/
noun
an act of defeating an enemy or opponent in a battle, game, or other competition.

Y/N - your name

Oh my god... a smut Mick imagine.
👁👄👁
Enjoy!

"And Mick Schumacher cross the line! First place for the German!" The commentator shouts as myself and the Prema garage go crazy. We jump and sing different songs as we celebrate a much needed victory in order to get Mick up in the Championship. We go outside, waiting for Mick to arrive and to park.

He arrives and parks his car, climbing out and waving his hands. We all cheer him as he runs towards us, hugging all of us as the pit crew pat his helmet. He pulls away and looks at me, taking his helmet off. "I'm so proud of you." I say as I pull him into a tight hug. "I love you so much." He says as he leans in and presses his lips onto mine. "Can't wait for tonight." He says as he pulls away, sending me a cheeky wink, knowing exactly what was gonna happen later tonight.

-

Myself and Mick walk into our shared hotel room, letting out a sigh of relief as we could finally relax. "Wow, I'm exhausted." He says as I nod in agreement. "I'm gonna take a quick shower. I won't be long." I say as I smile up at him. He nods his head as he walks off to the bed and lays down on it. I grab a fresh pair of underwear and grab one of Mick's shirts so that I could get dressed in the bathroom.

I walk into the bathroom and close the door behind me. I switch on the water and then getting undressed. I feel the water and adjust it until it is perfect. I step in with a satisfied sigh, feeling much better and more relaxed as the water runs down my shoulders and onto my back. I grab my the soap and my loafer (A/N - is this what y'all call them? In South Africa/ my family just calles them scrunchies idk but that thing you use to wash your body)  and start washing my body. I hum to a few songs until I feel two hands wrap around my waist. I let out a shriek as I pull away and turn around to be faced with Mick.

"God, you scared me." I say making him laugh. "Sorry, I didn't mean too." He says as he pulls me close and leans his forehead on mine. "So what are you doing in the shower with me?" I question even though already assuming what he wanted already. "I don't know. What do you think?" He questions with a smirk as his hands travel around my body, grabbing all different areas.

"What happened to being exhausted?" I ask with a slight smirk. "I'm never too tired to make you feel good." He says causing me to bite my lip. This boy knew all the right things to say. "Just kiss me already." I say as I pull him down by his neck, smashing my lips onto his. The kiss is hot and steamy as we fight for dominance, Mick winning despite all my efforts.

Mick bites my lip and pulls away, leaving it to snap back with a soft pop. "You're so god damn beautiful." He says as he admires my naked body. "You're pretty good looking yourself." I say sending him a wink making him chuckle softly and a blush appear on his cheeks. Despite being super confident and dominant, he was still the shy boy I met a year ago whenever he received a compliment.

"Turn around." He says lowly. I follow his instruction as I turn around and face the glass. I'm pressed harshly against the glass as Mick traced different shapes all over my back. Mick separate my legs as he grabs my ass tightly. He presses quick kisses over my back before inserting his member inside me. I let out a loud whimper as he presses me against the glass, the cool glass making my nipples even more erect.

Mick goes slowly so Im able to adjust to his size, but quickens the pace as the minutes pass. The best thing about Mick was that he was vocal. He always moans and grunts which just adds to the arousal. My right hand presses against the glass whilst my left hand reaches out for him. He grabs my hand, giving it a tight squeeze. Mick suddenly pulls out.

I'm about to complain until he turns me around and picks me up with ease. Mick easily slips into me once again and starts with his quickened pace once again, my back hitting the cool glass. I moan loudly as the angle hits every bit of me, making my legs shake lightly around his hips. "I'm gonna..." I trail off as I can barely get any words out. With a loud cry, I let my orgasm take over my body.

Mick follows my movements as I feel him spill inside of me. He groans in my ear and pulls out, dropping me softly and smiles down at me. "That was amazing like always." He says and presses a kiss to my lips. "You sure know how to celebrate a victory." I say making him laugh. "To be honest, it just adds to the already hyped feeling, you get me?" He asks as I nod. "Somehow I do." I say with a smile.

I turn around to wash myself again, as I felt all hot and bothered after what just happened. "Let me clean you." Mick says as he takes the loafer from me and starts washing my body. I smile at him as I admire his concentrating face as he tries to wash all of me, leaning non of me untouched. "I'm so lucky to have you." I say as I turn around to quickly rinse my body.

"Stole the words right out of my mouth." He says as I feel him wrap his arms around my waist once again. "Wanna watch a movie after this, or just go to bed?" He asks me as he presses kisses down my neck. "Sleep. I'm exhausted." I say as he hums in my ear. "Lets go princess." He says as he switches the water off as we get dressed and have some much needed rest after the days events.

*****

Idk why but I just struggled to write this imagine. Possibly because I'm exhausted myself, however, not from what I wished it was. I have worked in construction for 7hrs straight yesterday and today (oh my 14hrs wtf) and I'm FINISHED. Mans almost fell asleep whilst writing this smh. Sorry if it isn't as great as it could've been but I promise it will get better soon. If y'all want more just let me know! Stay safe lovies xx