(P) Guanyu Zhou (1)

love
/lʌv/
noun
an intense feeling of deep affection.

"Stop wearing my hoodies!"  "Why?"  "Because I know I'll never get them back!"
"I love you."

Y/N - your name

"Baby, you're home!" Guanyu exclaims as soon as I walk through the door. "Hey hun." I answer tiredly as I see him come around the corner from the kitchen. "Oh my baby, you look so tired." He says before pulling me into a tight hug. "I'm beyond exhausted." I say with a slight chuckle. "Tough week?" He asks as he pulls away and allows me to walk to the kitchen. "Yeah just a bit." I say as I place my bags down by the kitchen island before sitting down on one of the chairs.

"Tell me about it." He says as he pulls out the Chinese he promised to order for us as I smile at him. "Thanks." I say as I take my meal and take a spoonful before speaking after swallowing, "So when I arrived on campus, I found out that my room had flooded. Luckily, nothing was damaged but I couldn't sleep in my room for three days so I had to share with my neighbor who, surprisingly wasn't effected by the flood, is going through a breakup so every night when I was trying to study, she would just burst into tears. When I was able to go back to my room, I was so far behind on all my work that I almost failed a spot test." I say as I take another spoonful.

"What was it on?" He asks making me smile. I loved how he always keeps the conversation going, wondering how I am feeling. "The vagina." I say making him choke on his food. "I wasn't expecting that." He says as we share a small chuckle. "It wasn't too bad but it was the hormone nonsense that confused me a little, but anyway, then it seemed like my neighbor and her boyfriend got back together and had sex with each other like two rabbits for the remaining few nights. So now, I've never been more happy to be home." I say which makes him laugh.

"Wow, pretty eventful." He says as I nod my head. We chat a little bit more, enjoying our meal and our small talk, before Guanyu gets started on the dishes. "Why don't you go for a bath?" He suggest as I nod, "Good idea. You sure you don't need help?" I ask as he shakes his head, "Go shower, my love." He says making my heart skip a beat. "I love you." I say as I walk away. "I love you too!" I hear him shout back as I'm making my way up the stairs.

The bath is lovely, enjoying the warm water relaxing my tense and tired muscles. If there wasn't a drowning risk, I really would fall asleep for a few minutes. As I feel myself getting drowsy, I get out the bath. I wrap the towel tightly around me before making my way to the room. I grab a pair of underwear and one of Guanyu's hoodies and slip everything on before making my way down stairs.

"Stop wearing my hoodies!" He shouts making me jump. "Why?" I ask, confused as I always wear his hoodies, sometimes... all the time stealing them, "Because I know I'll never get them back!" He shouts making me laugh. "But I'm cute." I say making him scoff. "Wanna watch a movie?" He asks as he points at the sofa. "I'm actually pretty tired so imma head off to bed. You're more than welcome to stay up. I just know that as soon as I lay down on that couch, I'll be out like a light." I say as he nods, "Well then, let's watch a movie in the bedroom then." He says as I nod in agreement.

I'm the first to get into bed as Guanyu follows. He switches the TV on before changing it to one of the local channels and watches a show I had no idea what it was about. I lay my head on his chest as I drape my right arm and leg over his body. "Sleep tight, princess." He says as I feel him press a kiss to my head. He lightly strokes his fingers on my back, which I could barely feel because of the thick material of his hoodie, but it was just perfect enough to be soothing and not ticklish. "Love you." I mumble, feeling my eyes starting to droop. "Love you too." Is the last thing I hear before falling asleep to the slow beat of his heart.

*****

Short and sweet. I am writing during exams and wow guys, can I just say, I got destroyed by my biology exam. Genetics said no. Stay safe lovies xx