Lando Norris (4)

hello
/həˈʊ,hɛˈʊ/
exclamation
used as a greeting or to begin a telephone conversation.

Y/N - your name
Y/S - your surname

"Are you excited?" My friend and fellow team mate Millie said as I smile. "What do you think?" I asked as she smiled and laughed softly at me. "One, it's a party and two, some of my favorite celebrities will be there." I said as she nodded in agreement. "What are you wearing because I'm not sure if I need to go super smart or smart casual like they said?" She said as she held up a very fancy dress and a cute woolen dress.

"Well the invitation says smart casual so go with the wool dress. It's super cute and purple suites you." I said as she nodded. "They said we can wear jeans so I think imma wear jeans." I said as I grabbed my blue high waisted jeans a Millie nodded. "Those jeans just make your ass look so big." She said as we both laughed. "But now a shirt..." I trailed off as I stared at my cupboard.

"Well it's high waisted so maybe grab a formal white shirt and either tuck it into your pants or tie it." She said as I nodded, understanding what she meant. "I'll tuck it into my pants I think." I said as I grabbed my silk white shirt. We both quickly got dressed and put any accessories on. I places a thin gold chain that had a F1 helmet charm. My dad gave it to me as a birthday gift, knowing how much I adore F1. I place gold heals on and grab a smart jacket just in case.

"You ready Millie?" I asked as I saw her putting her shoes on. "Yup." She said once she got her right shoe on. "Where's the makeup love?" She asked me as I shook my head. "You know how much I hate makeup." I said as she rolled her eyes. She stood up and toward over me.

I was the shortie of the team whilst Millie was the tallest. Even in heals, I barely reached 170cm. But that's what made me as fast as I was when it came to the actual games. I was an American football player. How I got into the sport? I still don't even know. It kinda just happened and I have never looked back. The whole team is like a family to me and that makes me feel better as we all travel and live close to each other when my family is all the way back in South Africa.

"Let's gooooo." Millie said as we hopped into her car and drove to the location of the party. We didn't need to be there except as me being captain, it was mandatory that I would be there. About 5 of us from the team will be there which is nice as we could have some fun and relaxing time before our season starts.

We arrive at the location as myself and Millie look at the house in shock. It was a big White House that was probably worth millions and millions of pounds. "Holy shit." I said as Millie laughed at me. We parked near the front as we got out the car and walked to the house. "Y/N! Millie! How are you girls?" Our coach, Harry, asked as we gave him a big hug. "Good and you?" Myself and Millie said in unison as he laughed. "Good thanks girls. So it's just a party so go inside and enjoy yourself. Y/N, I might call you once or twice so you can meet a few people." Harry said as I nodded.

We walked inside and found the other three girls that were there, Meghan, Carrie and Alex, and started our party. It was fun spending time with all the girls. Harry didn't lie and did call me once or twice to talk to people but other than that, it was relaxing and much needed just before the season. "Y/N, this really cute guy is looking at you. Wow and his friend isn't bad looking either." Millie said as she motioned with her eyes that he was behind me.

I looked behind me and saw Lando Norris looking my way. He was wearing plain jeans with a fancy white shirt under a black jersey as well as plain black sneakers. Our eyes met as my cheeks started heating up. "Ahh Millie, that's Lando Norris. He is one of my favorite F1 drivers." I said as she looked at me with shock. "You lucky bastard." She said as the girls laughed at me. "Oh and his friend is George Russel, also an F1 driver." I said as she looked at George.

The night went on as I stole glances at Lando. Millie and George wouldn't stop looking at each other which I obviously didn't mind as she deserved to be happy. As tall as Millie was, she also deserved a tall boyfriend. "George is coming this way with Lando." Millie freaked out as we were dancing. "Hey ladies." George said as we smiled at him. "We gonna head outside." Carrie said as Alex and Meghan followed.

"Hey." Millie said softly as I smiled at her shyness. She was super confident until a guy spoke to her. "I'm George and this is Lando." He motioned to Lando as we smiled at him. "I'm Millie and this is my shirtie best friend Y/N." Millie said as I smacked her arm. Both the guys chuckled as we started a small conversation.

Lando was super sweet and shy which was the cutest thing you'd ever see. After awhile, Millie and George were dancing by themselves, rightly so, and myself and Lando were left alone. "Want to go out on the balcony?" Lando asked as I nodded, walking to the balcony. He opened the door for me and we stood outside, leaning on the verandah. "I like your necklace." He said as I smiled and blushed at the same time.

"Thank you. My dad gave it to me as a present." I said as he nodded and smiled. "So you're a huge fan?" He teased a I blushed. "No hey." I said as sarcasm laced my voice which caused us to laugh. "So you know me and George are right?" He asked as I nodded. "I'm actually a huge fan of you to be honest." I said as he gave me a cheeky grin. His shyness was fading by the minute as he carried on teasing me and chatting to me.

I shivered as the wind blew and mentally sapped myself as I forgot my jacket inside. "Here you go." Lando said as he took off his jersey he was wearing and handed it to me. "No it's alright. I don't want you getting cold." I said as he shook his head. "I'll survive." He said as I took his jersey and put it on. It was pretty big for me as I blushed. "I haven't told you this tonight but you're very pretty." He said as I looked down and felt my cheeks heat up.

"Thank you Lando. You're quite handsome yourself." I said as he smiled and I was able to see a slight red colour his cheeks. We heard the balcony door open as we both looked up, "Sorry you two but myself and Y/N needs to head home. Coaches orders." Millie said as I sighed. "I'll see you at the car." She said to me as she walked back inside. "I guess I should go." I said as I smiled at him. "Can I get your number?" He asked as I nodded, a huge smile appearing on my face.

I handed him my phone and he handed mine as I put my number in. I handed his phone back as I got mine back and smiled at him. I started taking his jersey off as he put his hand out. "No don't. It gives me an excuse to see you again." He said as a smirk appeared on his face. I giggled as I looked down. "Smooth Norris." I said as we giggled. "Goodbye Lando." I said as I kissed his cheek. "Goodbye Y/N." he said as I walked back inside.

I walked past George as I smile at him and waved him goodbye. I saw red lip stick smeared on his mouth as I smirked at him. He waved me goodbye as I walked outside, grabbing my jacket on my way out. I hopped into Millie's car as he smirked at him. "I saw George. You kinda lost half of your makeup." I giggled as she smacked my arm as we started our journey back home knowing very well that we would see those two very, very soon.

*****

Hi guys! I hope you enjoyed. It is super random but it's pretty cute. Be wise and sanitize!