(S) Charles Leclerc (12)

tease
/tiːz/
verb
make fun of or attempt to provoke (a person or animal) in a playful way

Y/N - your name

I look at my teammate, Charles Leclerc, eyes getting lost at the sight of his body. He seems to notice a pair of eyes on him and looks over at me. He smiles sheepishly, a cocky grin plastered on his red and flushed face. "Earth to, Y/N! We gotta get you in the car." Mario, my engineer, says as I scoff, "Yeah, yeah." I say as I start to grab all my stuff for the test such as my helmet, balaclava, gloves and earphones.

"So we just testing the tires today and how long they can last." Mario says as I nod. "Hopefully these tires are better than the ones we currently have.' I say as he nods in agreement before walking away to have a look at the data. Just before I pull my balaclava over my head, I see Charles who is staring directly at me. Sweat was pouring down his forehead as his racing suite was tied around his waste.

He walks over to me and presses up behind me, discretely doing this of course. "You look absolutely stunning in that suite, Y/N.' he groans in my ear as I bite my lip. "Says you." I say as he shrugs. He discreetly grabs my ass before pulling away, "Hopefully we can do our things later." He says before walking away. I sigh in frustration, sexually frustrated with the Ferrari driver.

I get into my car and start with the testing process. We drive around for ages, testing how long these tires can last. Lap after lap I complete, but I can't help but let Charles slip through my mind. We weren't dating or anything like that, just simply fuck buddies. How it started, I can't even tell you. One random night we were left alone in his drivers room and all the sudden, we were all over each other. I don't regret it, loving his body pressed against mine, his lips swollen and hair a mess.

"Okay, Y/N, that's enough testing for today." Mario's voice rings through my ear, snapping me out of my little day dream. "Copy.' I say as I make my way to the pits. I pit the car and step out. By this time, it was close to 5pm. "Am I done here for today?" I ask as he nods. "Yes you are but of course, you're more than welcome to stay and work with the crew." He says as I smile and nod, definitely not minding helping the crew as I have studied engineering.

I quickly rush off to my drivers room and change into a pair of jeans and my Ferrari shirt. I slip on a pair of shoes before rushing outside to the crew. I work on the car with them, running updates and analyzing the tires. Charles also stayed behind, helping with describing what he felt as he was doing a more intense testing than me.

We share glances every few minutes, a little wink whenever he could do so. He was teasing me and he knew it. He would purposely flex his arm as he runs his fingers through his hair, or wrap his hand around his own throat. I try and tease him back, pressing my arms against my chest to make them look bigger in my shirt or pressing my thighs tightly against each other.

Time seems to fly by, despite all the flirting and teasing between myself and Charles. "Are you okay to close up shop here, Y/N?" Mario asks as I nod. "Yeah I am. Has everyone gone home?" I ask as he nods. I sigh sadly, unhappy that Charles left without saying goodbye nor willing to do anything with me. "Don't stay up too late. You still have to drive around tomorrow." Mario warns as I nod. "Yeah, yeah. Bye dad." I tease as he chuckles.

He leaves me alone in the garage as I study all the random numbers on my screen. I look at the time to see that it's around 11pm. "Okay, I'll leave in a few minutes." I say to myself as I press down onto a new file to record the data from my session with the hard tires. I get lost in all the numbers, long words and impossible maths and 11pm turns into 12pm. I'm lost in my own thought until a tap on my shoulder makes me jump.

I turn my head to see Charles with a small smile on his face. "Oh my gosh! You scared me." I say as he laughs softly. "I'm sorry. Didn't mean too. What are you still doing here?" He asks as he takes a seat next to me. "Just looking at the data from my test. I just wanna make sure that everything was recorded correctly from Mario. He hasn't been thinking straight." I say as he nods his head.

"Are you almost done?" He asks as I feel his hand rest on my thigh. "I uhh- basically. I've fixed up all the mistakes I could identify." I stutter over my words as Charles hand gets closer to my heat. "Wanna take this elsewhere?" He asks as he cups my heat. I groan softly as I stare at him and nod my head. "Just not the storage room again. I'll never forgive you for making a paint can fall on my head." I say as he laughs loudly. "Sorry not sorry, but that was hilarious." He says as we start making our way to my driver room.

"It actually really was." I say as I open up the door. The room is quiet with a couch against the wall. Charles pulls me towards the couch and places me gently on his lap as he takes a seat. We get into our make out session, pulling on each other's hair and teeth clashing into each other. I groan loudly as he grabs my ass. He takes the opportunity to stick his tongue in my mouth, exploring it.

"Clothes off." He says breathlessly as he pulls away. I nod as I stand up and pull my clothes off. Charles does the same before pulling me to lay down on the couch. He spreads my legs apart and kneels down in front of me. He presses tender kisses to my inner thighs, making the skin slightly wet which just arouses me even more. "Please Charles." I beg as I buck my hips up.

"Patience, princess. No need to rush in since no one is here." He says as he rubs his thumb over my nub slowly. I groan softly as he continues to tease me like this. "Charles please, you've been teasing me the whole day." I say as he chuckles softly. "My bad. Guess there's only one way to apologize for that." He says before dipping his head between my legs and attaching his lips to my heat.

I moan loudly as his tongue explores everywhere from my numb to my deep folds, sometimes dipping his tongue in and out of me. My hands find his hair and tug harshly, earning me a loud hiss. "I'm gonna-" I'm cut off as he pulls away making me frown. "Why did you stop?" I ask as he shrugs, "Just wanted to tease you one last time." He says as I shake my head at him.

"Lay down." He says as I nod. I lay down and spread my legs open. "This desperate? Wow, I must have really teased you this badly." He says as I chuckle. "Yes now for fuck sakes do something." I say as he nods, "As you wish. You're still on the pill right?" He asks as I nod. "Good girl." He says before he aligns himself with my entrance. He pushes himself inside of me causing a deep groan to fall from his lips and a soft moan to escape from mine.

He goes fast from the get go, pushing his full length in and out with ever thrust. My orgasm was coming quickly, mainly because he didn't allow me to release earlier. "You close?" Charles asks as I nod my head, unable to form a sentence. I release all over his member as I feel him release into me. I groan loudly at the feeling as Charles dips his head between my neck and sucks on my skin.

He pulls out of me and rushes off to the bathroom and grabs a towel before cleaning me up. I smile kindly at him before grabbing my clothes and getting dressed. Charles comes back as does the same before pulling me in for a hug. "And this?" I ask, kinda surprised as he is never this cuddly after sex. "I feel as if we just don't appreciate each other." He says as I nod, "I guess so." I say as I rest my head on his chest.

It's silent for awhile, just our soft breathing that could be heard. "Go on a date with me." Charles randomly says. I lift my head off his chest, "Really?" I ask as he smiles and nods. "I'd love to go on a date with you. We've been doing this for ages and I just have never had the guts.  He admits as I smile at him, "I'd love too." I say as he smiles before pressing his lips to mine.

*****

Random but here we go. Stay safe lovies xx