Toto Wolff (10)

opinion
ˈpɪnjən/
noun
a view or judgement formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Y/N - your name

I walk side by side with Toto through the shopping mall. We were just shopping for some decorations for our new home that we bought a few months ago, but as usual it's turned into a shopping spree. Ironically, it's Toto that always turns short shopping days into shopping sprees that last for hours where we end up having breakfast and lunch at the mall.

We were walking with a our hands full of shopping bags from so many different shops, ranging from your normal home decorations store bags all the way to food bags. Just as I think we are about to go back home, Toto drags me to yet another clothing store. "Babe, another one?" I question as we walk towards Victoria Secrets.

"You deserve a little treat. I've dragged you through the whole mall when you needed to do extra work so I just wanna say sorry." He says as he presses a quick kiss to my forehead as we stop by the matching set of bras and panties section. "This is also a treat for you." I say with a raised eyebrow. "It just happens to be a treat for both of us." He says as I chuckle softly at my husband.

"Grab as many pairs you want and I'll be seated right here with all the bags." He says as he sits down. I thank him as I drop the bags I was holding by him. I lean down and press a kiss to his lips before I go looking around for undies. I select a few, along with a few pairs of bras until my eyes fall onto something pretty unique.

I never dressed in fancy or unique lingerie, nor even for the "special nights" with Toto. I just never felt the need to dress super sexy because I never always felt super sexy as it is. Toto would always tell me different, but that meant nothing at times. I decide that this is the time for change.

I look at the one piece pink lingerie set with awe. It's very pretty, and sexy. It's basically see through but it has a few frills along the side. I pick it up and walk towards Toto. "Baby, I just wanna try this on if that's alright." I tell Toto as I set the panties and bras I was definitely buying next to him. "Take all the time you need, princess." He says as I smile at him. I look around the store, seeing that it's empty which is good because I definitely want to ask Toto for his opinion.

I slip into the changing rooms and change into the pink lingerie piece. I look at myself in the mirror, raising my eyebrows as I look at my physique. To say I have even surprised myself with how sexy I look is an understatement. I look good and it feels amazing to finally feel this confident. I look at myself in the mirror for a short while until I let out a nervous sigh, hoping Toto thought the exact same.

I knew that he would definitely compliment me, but I was still worried that it wasn't what he expected as I'm sure he saw the piece as I was walking into the changing rooms. I walk out towards Toto who is looking at the bras and undies I was already planning to buy.

"So what do you think? And I want your honest opinion on this piece because it costs a lot and I don't want you to waste your money on something you don't like." I ramble on, letting my nerves get the better of me. Toto looks up as his jaw physically drops. "Does it look fine?" I question as I feel myself becoming insecure, especially the longer I stood outside in the open.

"Babe, you look so amazing." He says as he stands up. "I mean, like wow. I'm actually speechless. You're beautiful as it is, but this piece makes you look even better. It hugs you perfectly. Why don't you dress up in these more often?" He questions as he caresses my cheek, keeping his eyes on my body. "I don't know. I didn't think I looked that good in them." I say as I look down.

"Well I can definitely say you look absolutely stunning in them." He says as he lifts my chin up with his index finger. I smile up at him before he presses his lips to mine. "Now go and get dressed before I pull you into that changing room and do you right here, right now." He whispers lowly in my ear as I bite my lip. As much as I wanted him to take me right here, right now, I didn't want people to hear us. Especially me as I was ridiculously loud at times.

I walk back to the changing rooms with a little strut, knowing just how much I was effecting my husband. I quickly get changed and walk back outside. I see Toto already by the till, paying for everything. I rush to him but he shakes his head, "I saw the price, don't worry." He says as I smile at him. We place everything in the bag quickly before rushing outside and towards the car.

"How come you're in a rush now?" I ask, although I am sure I already know the answer. "Babe, after seeing you there, I know for a fact that I need to see you in that piece again and finally be able to take you without worrying about other people hearing us." He says as I chuckle. "Damn, I should buy these more often." I say as he chuckles. "I definitely won't be complaining." He says as he rushes out of the shopping centre.

*****

Kinda hate this, but y'all have it so enjoy it. Stay safe lovies xx