(P/S) Pierre Gasly (8)

spank
/spaŋk/
verb
slap with one's open hand or a flat object, especially on the buttocks as a punishment.

"Spank me."

Warnings: Guys... this imagine is gonna be something ELSE💀

My phone pinging catches my attention, as well as Pierre's attention as we cuddle on the couch. I grab it and smile wide, "Right babe, I'm off since Kian is here. I'll see you soon." I say as I stand up and fix my sundress. "Please be safe, princess. If he make you feel uncomfortable or anything like that, please just call me." He says as I frown. I go to answer him back but a knock on my door forces me to leave it there.

"We will chat when I'm home, Pierre. I love you." I say as I step on my tippy toes and press my lips to his. "I love you too. Have fun with your friend." He says but has a very icy tone to it. Man, he doesn't like the fact that I was going out with another male. I walk out the door and give my friend a hug, Kian. We were great mates since we were kids. I always had my suspicions that he was gay but I never questioned it, knowing that if he was he would tell me and I shouldn't make assumptions.

"Hey hun!" He exclaims as he hugs me tightly. We both wave goodbye to Pierre as he sends me a kiss. Myself and Kian make our way down and walk to the cafe just across the street from our apartment building. He pulls out my chair as I sit down, thanking him. "So Y/N, I called you here because I have some important news and I know that I can talk to you about it." Kian says as a waitress walks up to us.

"Sorry to interrupt, but would you guys like anything?" She asks, very shyly as we smile at her. We both order an ice coffee and a chocolate croissant to share. "What's wrong, Kian?" I ask as he sighs. "I'm gay." He says bluntly as I smile wide, "I'm so happy that you're coming out. I'm happy for you." I say as I hug him tightly. "Thank you. This is exactly why I told you first." He says as I smile at the tall blonde man.

"How do I tell my parents though? I'm so worried about what they will say" He asks, worry lacing his voice. "Honey, you'll be just fine. Your parents are so understanding. Just tell them how you told me, maybe at home just in case, but I really don't think anything bad will happen." I say as I caress his hand. He smiles widely at me, a tear threatening to fall from his eye.

"Rights enough sad talking. Lets go on about you and Pierre. How are you and the Frenchman?" He asks as our food and drinks arrive. "Amazing! He is so sweet." I say as I take a bite of the croissant. "And the sex?" He asks as he wiggles his eyebrows. "Also amazing. I don't know where he learnt his shit but he definitely knows what the fuck he is doing." I say as he laughs loudly.

We talk for hours, ordering even more food as time passes. "Right, I think I should head back. I know Pierre is waiting for me." I say as I pay my half. "Thanks for this, Y/N. I really needed this." He says as he hugs me tightly. I wave him goodbye as I walk back to my apartment. I open my door to see a very angry Pierre sitting at the TV.

"How was it?" He asks coldly as I frown. "It was actually very nice." I say as I sit next to him. "Everything okay?" I ask him as he looks over at me. He doesn't say anything as he attaches his lips to mine roughly. I melt into his kiss, definitely not minding his roughness. "You're so beautiful and you're mine." He continues as he pulls away, staring me down with lust filled eyes.

"What's up with you?" I ask but he doesn't answer me. Instead, he pushes me down on the couch and hovers over me. He quickly removes my clothes, clearly needed me naked. "You've been a bad girl." He says as I frown at him. He takes off his clothes as well, staring me down with a smirk. I bite my lip, loving his rough nature.

We aren't often rough, we prefer sensual love making. But the odd rough sex nights definitely don't go unnoticed. I accept whatever he is talking about, even though I don't know directly what he is referring too. Personally, I don't think I've done anything naughty but I go with the flow, maybe he was just improvising?

"Yes, I've been a bad girl." I say as he smirks down at me. "Spank me." I say as he nods his head. "Then turns around for me, princess." He says as he pulls down his underwear. He was already hard, making me bite my lip. I turn around as he pulls my ass up in the air. He spanks me hard as my nails dig into the couch. I moan softly as he spanks me again. He continues for awhile but then stops as he inserts his fingers inside me.

I moan loudly as he explores my insides. My legs shake as he continues to curl and scissor his fingers inside of me. Before I can even tell him I am close to my orgasm, he pulls his fingers out. I look over my shoulder to see him heading to the room. He comes back with a condom, slipping it over his erect member. I sigh in content at his member, "Just tell me if I'm going too hard." He says as he pulls me to the edge of the couch.

I nod my head and answer with a soft yes. He enters me slowly, allowing me to adjust to his size but only for a few seconds before he starts on a rough pace. "Spank me." I repeat, loving the stinging feeling more than I like to admit. He spanks me hard and grips my flesh, digging his nails into my hips. He spanks me again as he groans louder. I moan his name loudly as my legs start to shake, indicating I was very close.

"I-" I struggle to tell him I'm about to cum but he nod his head, understanding my stuttering words. My walls clench around him as I moan loudly, profanities spilling from my lips. He slams into me and keeps still, groaning my name. He pulls out of me and sits down on the couch, pulling me down with him. He cuddles with me as I chuckle, "You were jealous, weren't you?" I question, putting two and two together.

"Yeah. I know you didn't do anything, but the way you held his hand and all that. I was watching you from my window." He trails off as I chuckle. "Stalking much?" I question teasingly as he chuckle. "Baby, he is gay." I continue as he stays silent. "Well, now I at least know." He says causing me to laugh loudly. "Why didn't you tell me?" Pierre questions as he pinches my sides, making me laugh at the feeling. "I only found out today, and plus, you were too busy railing me." I say as he chuckles lowly.

"Was it good?" He asks, caressing my cheek. "It's always good, Pierre." I say as I grab the blanket from the side of the couch. I drape it over us as we cuddle into each other, "Love you." He says as he presses a kiss to my forehead. "Love you too." I say as I press a kiss to his neck before he both drift off to sleep.

*****

I have nothing to say... stay safe though lovies xx