Mick Schumacher (2)

parent
/ˈpɛːr(ə)nt/
noun
a person's father or mother.

Y/N - your name

I suck in a sharp breath as there is a knock on my door, indicating it was Mick picking me up to take me to his parents house for dinner. Was I nervous? Beyond just nervous. I straighten my floral dress and make my way to the front door. I open it to see my very happy boyfriend with a smile plastered on his face. He was wearing a pair of black jeans with a blue polo shirt.

He smiles down at me and leans in, pressing a sweet kiss to my cheek. "You look absolutely beautiful, Y/N." he says making me smile. "You don't look bad yourself mister." I say making him pretend to flick his hair. I laugh at him as he moves aside, "Your chariot awaits." He says making me smile. I grab my bag and close the door behind me, locking it on the way out.

We walk to his car as he opens my door for me. I thank him and sit in the passenger side. He gets into his side as we make our way to his parents house. "You nervous babe?" He asks me. I answer him by letting out a shaky breath, "Nope." I say making him chuckle. "We've been dating for 5 months, I can tell when you're nervous." He say as he quickly looks over to me and gives me a smile.

"There's no need to be nervous tho babe. They are really excited to meet you." He says making me smile. "Really?" I ask as I look at him. "Yeah! I never shut up about you so they can't wait to meet the famous Y/N." he says making me chuckle. Even with all his reassuring words, my right leg still bounces with nerves. Mick places his hand on my thigh, stopping the shaking as he sends me a million dollar smile.

"I promise everything will be okay. I don't know how they can't like you." He says making my cheek turn a deep shade of red. "Thank you babe." I say to him. He quickly takes his eyes off the road and looks at me, "Pleasure treasure." He says and grabs my hand and kisses it quickly before placing his hand back on my thigh.

The rest of the ride wasn't bad. We spoke about his racing and how studying was going for me. As we got closer to his parents house, the more nervous I became. We eventually park outside their beautiful mansion and park next to a few collectors Ferraris. Mick looks over at me and gives me a comforting smile, "Calm down princess. They are going to love you." He says making me smile.

He pats my thigh and gets outside of his side, running to mine and opening the door for me. I step outside into the cool summers air as he smiles down at me. He closes the door behind me and grabs my hand, leading me to his parent's front door. He rings the door bell once we arrive and gives my hand a small squeeze. "Everything is gonna be alright." He whispers in my ear and kisses my cheek. I smile at him until the door opens.

"My baby!" His mother exclaims as she gives her son a massive smile. "Hey mama." He says as he gives her a tight hug. "And you must be Y/N?" She questions as she pulls away from Mick. "It's nice to meet you Mrs Schumacher." I say as she scoffs and pulls me into a tight hug. "Call me Corinna darling." She says making me smile. "My word you are so beautiful!" She exclaims making my cheeks turn red. "Thank you. You're very beautiful too. I see where Mick got his good looks from." I say making her and Mick laugh.

"Trust me, he got his looks from his father." She says as she pinches his cheeks. "Come inside! Dinner is almost ready." She says as she walks inside. We follow her as Mick grabs my hand, "Told you." He says making me chuckle. "I already love your mother." I say as we walk to the kitchen. It's a stunning kitchen with marble counter tops. "Do you need any help, Corinna?" I ask his mother as she shakes her head. "No sweetheart. All good thanks." She says making me nod my head.

"Go sit at the table. I'll bring dinner in a few minutes." She says as myself and Mick nod our heads. We walk to the table and take a seat next to each other. "My son! It's so good to see you again!" Michael says behind us. We turn around and stand up. "Papa. You're looking great." Mick says as he leans down and hugs his father as he is seated in his wheelchair. "Tell me something I don't know." He says making us laugh.

"Hi Y/N! It's really nice to meet you. Mick never stops talking about you." He says making me chuckle. "It's nice to meet you too Mr Schumacher." I say but he shakes his head, "Call me Michael. How are you finding Germany?" He asks me as he sits in his spot at the end of the table. "It's really beautiful! My mom really wants to come so I'm organizing for my family to visit near Christmas." I say as he nods his head. "Well, tell them they more than welcome to stay here." He says as I nod and thank him.

"Dinner is ready!" Corinna exclaims making us chuckle. She places a dish of pasta in front of us. "Thank you." I say as she kisses my cheek, "Only a pleasure. Now let's enjoy." She says as we dive into some delicious pasta.

-

Mick's POV

I'm seated with my father on the couch as we talk about my racing. "You know, son. You got yourself a diamond over there." He says as he points towards the kitchen where my mom and Y/N are cleaning the dishes. I smile as I admire how she is getting along with my mother so well. "I know. I really like her dad." I say as he smiles and pats my shoulder.

"I know it's only been a few months but do you see you guys marrying each other?" He as as I shrug. "I mean, we haven't had a major fight yet so I don't know but I love her dad. I really do see us in the future." I say as he smiles at me. "She is very respectful. That's what I like most about her and she genuinely enjoys the sport you do. She's not here for the money. You could go bankrupt tomorrow and she'll be there right by your side comforting you." He says making me smile.

"I'm so glad you like her dad." I say as he chuckle, "Not as much as you mother." He says pointing to the kitchen. I look over my shoulder to see them playing with the bubbles and laughing like two teenage girls. "You did well my boy." He says patting my shoulder. "Thank you dad." I say as he smiles at me.

-

Y/N POV

I kiss Corinna on the cheek and give her a big hug. I bend down and give Michael a big hug and pull away waving them goodbye. "Thanks again for everything. See you guys soon!" I exclaim as they wave us goodbye. Mick opens my side of the door again and runs to his side getting in and driving off. I wave them goodbye once more until they are out of sight.

"I love your parents." I say to Mick making him chuckle. "They really like you too. They actually asked me when you can come over for dinner again." He says making me smile from ear to ear. "See, there was nothing to be worried about." He says making me scoff, "Leave me alone." I say making him laugh. "I love you." He says out of the blue making my head snap towards him.

That was the first time he's ever said that to me. I smile at him and grab his hand, "I love you too." I say as he quickly looks over to me and smiles back at me.

*****

I hope you enjoyed! Stay safe lovies xx