Pierre Gasly (4)

betray
/bɪˈtreɪ/
verb
expose (one's country, a group, or a person) to danger by treacherously giving information to an enemy.

Y/N - your name

The sound of my phone ringing loudly is what wakes me up from a deep sleep. I frown as I stare at my phone, even contemplating picking it up. I sigh as I squint my eyes and look at the caller ID to see that my best friend, Pierre, was calling me. I let out a groan as I press the answer button, "Pierre, it's three in the morning." I say as I pull away and stare at the time. I hear a few sniffles and soft sobs coming from the phone.

I sit up straight, "Pierre? What's wrong?" I question, growing concerned with what happened to him. "P-please can y-you come ov-over?" He asks softly. I start getting up and slipping on a pair of shoes, "Of course. I'll be there in 5 minutes." I say as I hear him say a soft "Thank you". I end the call and rush over to the bathroom and quickly redo my hair and put it in a messy bun. I put a hoodie on and grab my phone on my way out of my room.

I walk downstairs and grab my car keys and head off to my car. I take a quick drive to Pierre's house and park outside his apartment. I walk inside and take the elevator to his floor. I reach the top and walk over to his room. I knock softly, not wanting to disturb the neighbors around Pierre. I hear Pierre busy with the locks on the other side until the door opens slightly, showing a bloodshot eyed Pierre.

Pierre opens the door more once seeing its me. "Oh Pierre." I say as I wrap my arms around his neck. His cries softly into the crook of my neck as I rub his neck softly. "Come. Let's go talk inside." I say as I pull away. He nods and allows me to walk into his apartment. My mouth opens wide as I see the mess his apartment is in. There is broken glasses and plates everywhere and food scattered around the apartment.

"Pierre, what happened? Are you alright?" I ask, turning to my friend and examining him to make sure he had no scratches or cuts. He is silent as I stare into his crystal blue eyes. "Pierre, talk to me." I say softly grabbing his hand. "She... she cheated on me." He says softly as I frown. "Oh Pierre." I say as I wrap my arms around him once again. He grips my waist tightly as he sobs loudly, "I don't know what I did for her to cheat on me!" He shouts as I rub his back. "Shh, it's okay. It's not your fault." I say but he pulls away and frowns at me.

"If it wasn't my fault, she wouldn't have cheated." He says as he looks down. "Pierre," I say as I lift his chin up and look into his eyes, "She's the problem. You were never the problem. You did what you needed to do and that was to love her. She was just to blind to see the love you were giving her." I say as I see tears escape his eyes. I wipe them away with the pad of my thumb as I smile sympathetically at him.

"Let's sit down." I say as I motion towards the couch. He nods as we sit next to each other on the couch. "How did your apartment end up like this?" I question as I point to all the broken glass and plates. "She came in and told me how she never cheated on me. I have proof for Christ sakes yet she has the audacity to say she never did! She then got angry and threw plates and glasses at me." He says as I frown.

"Fucking bitch." I mumble under my breath. Pierre chuckles at my comment as I stare at him, "I actually can't believe her. She never deserved you." I say as he smiles at me. "Thank you, Y/N." he say as he kisses my cheek lightly. "Please, it's nothing. I'm your friend after all." I say as I grab his hand. His gaze shifts back to the floor as I frown, "What?" I ask as he stares back at me.

He sighs as he squeezes my hand, "Y/N, I'm in love with you. I have been for awhile but I also loved..." he trailed off as he thought of his ex. "Anyway, after what she did, I know I deserve so much better and I know that that's person is you." He says as he stared into my eyes. I smile softly as him, "I've loved you for forever Pierre." I say, causing him to smile from ear to ear.

He leans in and places a soft kiss on my lips. It's sweet and filled with passion. I pull away and grab his hands, "How about we start off slow. You just went through a breakup. I think you need a bit of a break." I say as he nods and looks down. "I'm not saying we can't be together but I think we should start off with a date and then work our way up. You're still heartbroken and I want you to heal before you have to deal with my shit." I say, ending off with a chuckle.

He laughs at my statement and looks down at me, "I don't mind dealing with your shit. I've dealt with it for many years and we haven't had a massive fight so I'm sure we will do just fine." He says as I scoff with a smile, "Did you forget our fight when we were thirteen?" I question as he rolls his eyes, "That was such a stupid fight." He says as I chuckle. "Yet it almost ruined our friendship." "I was the better person and apologized so here we are." Pierre says as I roll my eyes.

I smack his chest as he chuckles. I stare back at him and then look back at the broken plates and glasses, "I think let's tackle this situation tomorrow. Let's get some sleep." I say as I stare at Pierre. I smile slightly as I see his eyes aren't as bloodshot anymore and the tears have stopped falling from his eyes. "I'm down." He says as he stands up. He stretches out his hand and I grab it with pleasure.

We walk to his room and both collapse onto his bed. I sigh as I feel my body giving in to sleep. "I love you Y/N." Pierre says as he pulls me into his chest. I wrap my arms around his neck as he wraps his around my waist. "I love you too, Pierre. A lot." I finish as I feel him kiss my forehead. I close my eyes and fall asleep immediately once hearing the soft snores of Pierre.

*****

This was in my drafts and oms I love this so god damn much. I hope y'all enjoyed too!