(R) Robert Shwartzman (3)

reveal
/rɪˈviːl/
verb
make (previously unknown or secret information) known to others

Request (summarized): hey can I have an imagine where y/n and Robert are dating but have kept their relationship a secret as y/n isn't famous or "known". Then one day Robert owns Prema's Instagram for the day and y/n can be seen in one if the lives by accident. The ending is up to you xx

Y/N - your name

A cool breeze wakes me up from my deep sleep as a low groan escapes my lips. "Sorry princess. I wasn't trying to wake you up." Robert says as I open my eyes slightly at him. "It's okay, I know. But my god it is freezing." I say as I wrap myself even more into the blankets. "I know. That's Russia for you." He says with a soft chuckle.

I admire my boyfriend of 5 years as he stretches and grabs some clothes for a shower. "If you want, you can join me for a nice hot shower.' He says, wiggling his eyebrows. I laugh at him, "I'll think about it. I'm still tired." I say as he nods. "No problem, my burrito." He says, referring to me being wrapped up in a billion blankets. I watch him disappear into our shared bathroom as I try to go to sleep.

Myself and Robert have been together for 5 years, meeting at one of his mates party. He was visiting England for some reason and we happened to meet each other like that. I'm beyond grateful for it because now I have spent 5 years with the best person ever.

We did, however, keep our relationship a secret from basically everyone. The only people who knows are our family members and a few of our mates. Some of Roberts team mates and crew of Prema know as well, but I don't mind as they have never said anything anyway. I wanted to keep our relationship a secret not out of embarrassment, but because I didn't want to deal with the hate.

It's not that I expected hate, but most drivers tend to date a model or someone famous and I wasn't. I am currently working at a local hotel as their receptionist and the only exciting thing that happens is sometimes I get called to help someone out of the tub, which isn't nice when it's old people.

I groan when I'm unable to fall back asleep, so I stand up and grab some clothes and follow Robert into the shower. The bathroom is steamy, fogging up the whole bathroom. Robert is under the water soaking up the hot water. I quickly undress and follow him into the shower, startling him a little bit. "Sorry." I say as I step into the water. "No problem. I just didn't hear you." He says as he wraps me up in a tight hug.

I melt into his hot skin, enjoying the warmth much more than the bed. "So, hun, I'm gonna be at home today but at around 12pm, I'll be on a Prema live." He says as I look up at him, admiring his wet hair all over his forehead. "That pretty cool. What's the occasion?" I ask as I turn around and place my back against his chest, wanting the water to run down my chest rather than my back. "Nothing special. They just want me to 'own' the account for the day. It's a new thing they wanna try.' He says as I nod.

"Not an issue. I'll stay very far away as per usual." I say with a soft chuckle. "That's exactly why I told you." He says as I feel him caress my sides a little bit. "Would you ever like to go public? Not trying to rush you but I'm just curious." He asks as he stretches over to get some soap. "Probably one day, but not right now. I just wanna finish working as the receptionist." I say as he nods his head.

He starts washing my back but continues his conversation, "When will your probation end to finally work alongside management?" He asks as I shrug. "I think close to next year.' I say as I turn around and grab the soap from him. We wash each other in silence, enjoying the comfortable and comforting silence more than chatting. After about 30 minutes, we reluctantly get out the shower and get dressed into warm clothing.

I keep my distance from Robert the whole morning, knowing that he will be documenting his day. I check the time after doing some additional work for the company I work for and doing some ground keeping and see that it's 11:30am. I get up from my seat on the couch and check the cupboards to see we basically don't have anything to eat. Only a few things that I would rather use for dinner over lunch and goods to bake with.

I grab my phone, hitting a random delivery app I have and ordering my own food. I quickly rush to Robert, assuming he wouldn't be on the live right now as he still had roughly 30 minutes before he would start it, so I could order his food. "Hey hun. What do you want for lunch?" I ask as I open the door. My eyes open wide as my mouth falls seeing Robert on the live.

He looks at me, his smile dropping from his lips. I see his screen to see I'm in frame so I quickly move aside as he awkwardly smiles at me. "Just a salad, love. Thank you." He says as I nod quickly and dash out of the room. I close the door and mentally kill myself. To be fair, I thought the live was at 12pm. I sit down on the couch and order the food quickly before watching the TV until the food would arrive.

But my mind kept on wondering off to Robert. As much as I didn't wanna tell the public about our relationship, I knew he also didn't want too as he didn't want people bring it up when he just wanted to focus on racing. Would he be mad at me? Was this gonna be a major argument over something because of miscommunication? I eventually grab my phone and join the Prema live, seeing that he was still on it.

I see my boyfriend on my screen with a massive smile. "Yeah, myself and Y/N have been dating for awhile. We haven't said anything basically for privacy but um, we messed up back there." He says with a small chuckle. "What does she do? Well she is currently a receptionist but she is so close to working with the big guys in her company. I'm very proud of her. She works hard for sure. She may look very ordinary and she may do a very ordinary job, but she is anything but ordinary. I love her a lot." He says making my heart melt.

A knock on the door catches my attention and I leave the live. I grab our food once opening the door and pay for it before placing everything on the table. I think about it for awhile, should I go up there? I didn't want to overstep my welcome but what's the worst that could happen? A little embarrassment over a livestream isn't the worst thing ever. And plus, it does seem like Robert doesn't mind talking about our relationship in public so I grab mine and Roberts food and rush upstairs.

I knock on the door and open it to see Robert on the live. "Speaking of the devil, here she is. This is my girlfriend, Y/N.' Robert says as I nod and smile at him. I walk into frame with the food in hand. "Hey guys. Nice to meet all of you." I say as I sit on Roberts lap. "See guys, she's so beautiful right?" He questions as he looks at me lovingly. I scoff at him but smile, "Says him. Right ladies?" I question as a bunch of people agree with me.

Whilst eating, we answer a few of the fans questions such as how we met and our craziest memory. "Where are we? We are currently in Russia visiting my parents but we mainly here so Y/N can play in proper snow. Not England's snow." He says as I nod in agreement. "We don't have snow, we have slush." I say as we look down at the comments. "Well guys, I best get going. Thanks so much Prema for allowing me to do this and thanks guys for being so kind to my lovely girlfriend." He says as he looks back at me.

"Bye guys!" We both say as we wave at the phone. He ends the live as he stares at me, "I'm so sorry that I got the times wrong. I know you didn't wanna go live." He says referring to the timing of the live being 30 minutes earlier than before. "Don't stress. Im actually glad we told everyone about of relationship. Now I can finally kiss you in public and watch your race like a normal WAG." I say as he nods with a wide grin.

"But you're the sweetest. Those things you said about me on the live were so nice." I say as he shrugs, "Just speaking facts, hun." He says as he caresses my cheek. "I love you." I say as I get lost in his bright eyes. "I love you too." He says before pressing his lips to mine. "Now lets go and make some cookies. I'm in the mood for chocolate chip cookies." He says as he stands up, carrying me in his arms as we rush downstairs like little kids.

*****

Guys, as time has passed, I have fallen so in love with Robert and Oscar. It's an unhealthy obsession but it's perfect in my opinion. Stay safe lovies xx