Lance Stroll (3)

forced
/fɔːst/
adjective
obtained or imposed by coercion or physical power.

Y/N - your name

I wake up to the sound of Lance, my boyfriend of a year, on a heated phone call. I groan as I grab my phone from the bed side table and see that it is 7am. Why on earth is someone calling him at this time on an off weekend? I decide to go back to sleep as I didn't feel the need to listen to his conversation.

As I was drifting back to sleep I couldn't help but hear a small portion of his call that shattered my heart, "So you're telling me I must end things with her? You're kidding me right?" I frown as I hear his conversation. Maybe it's about something else? I shake my head, ridding the negative thoughts from my head and force myself back to sleep, not wanting to hear anything else that needs to be said.

-

I groan as I eventually sit up and look at my phone. I wanted to go back to sleep but my thoughts kept me up. I look at my phone to see it is 8:30am. I rub my eyes as I stand up and walk out of our shared room to our living room. I see Lance sitting on the couch, staring intently at his phone not even seeing me walk out of the room. "Morning babe." I say as I go to kiss his cheek.

He pulls away and sighs, "Sorry Y/N, I need to get to the office." He says as he stands up and walks to the kitchen counter to get his car keys. "But it's your off day?" I question as I follow him. "Well, something came up. Bye Y/N." he says coldly as he walks out the house. I frown as I let out a sigh, "What the hell did I do?" I question to myself as I grab my phone and call Sergio Perez's wife Carola.

"Hey babes. Why are you calling me this early?" She questions as I hear her shuffling in her bed. "I'm really sorry Carola but I need to call you for help." I say feeling my eyes start to tear up. "Oh love! What happened? Is it something with Lance?" She asks as I sniffle. "Yeah." I say softly as I hear her get up and pull a chair out.

"Tell me everything." She says as I let out a deep sigh. "So I wake up early this morning to hear Lance on a call. I don't think much of it and try go back to sleep until I hear him say 'So you're telling me I must end things with her?' And I tried to not think too much of it because I mean, it could be anything! So I tried to go back to sleep but I couldn't so I stood up and walked into the living room to say good morning to him. I go to kiss his cheek but he dodges me and tells me he has to go to the office and then just leaves even though it's his off day." I finish as I felt the tears stream down my face.

"Oh my..." Carola says softly as I sniffle. "Don't cry! It could be anything." She says, attempting to reassure me. "Carola, if Sergio did that to you, what would you think he was doing?" I question as I'm met with silence for awhile. "Carola?" "I'd think he's cheating on me..." she says softly as I close my eyes. "So you have the same thought as me?" I ask as I get up and walk to the fridge and grab myself something to drink.

"But babes, it could really be anything." She says but I shake my head, "That's a possibility but what happens if he actually is cheating on me?" My voice breaks as I rub my temple. "How about this, forget what happened and have a relaxing day and when Lance comes home later on have a chat with him. In the end love, if he has cheated on you, you deserve better anyway." She says as I nod.

"You're right." "But I'm not saying that he has cheated on you. I'm just saying if that's the case." She says as I giggle. "Thank you Carola. I needed that." I say as I wipe my eye. "You'll be fine love. I'm sure it's nothing." "Thank you. I'll speak to you later." I say as I take a sip of my water. "Perfect! Just message me or call me and let me know what happened okay." She says as I nod, "I will. Bye Carola." "Bye Y/N." she ends the call as I take a deep breath, attempting to stop the tears from streaming down my face but to no success.

-

I hear the front door open as I'm seated in our shared bedroom. I take in a deep breath as I get up and walk to the front door. I see Lance sitting on the couch, staring at the TV. "Hey." I say softly as he looks at me for the first time today. He sighs as he gets up, "We need to talk." He says as I feel my heart drop. I nod my head as I sit down by the kitchen island as he joins me.

"What's up?" I ask trying to be as calm as possible but my voice betrays me as it trembles. "We have to break up." He says softly as I feel my heart shatter into a thousand pieces. "What?" I question as I stare into his dark and sad eyes. "I'm sorry Y/N but I was told..." He trails off as I shake my head. "Were you asked by another lady?" I ask as he stared at me in disbelief, "What? No!" "Then who told you to break up with me!" I shout, feeling my blood start to boil.

He looks down as he sighs, "My press officer." He says as I shake my head. "Why?" I question, feeling warm tears fall down my cheeks. "Apparently, you're a distraction and I quote 'Not good enough for me'. What bullshit!" He shouts as he places his head in his hands. I shake my head as I stare at Lance, "So you didn't want to break up with me?" I ask as he stared at me, tears falling down his cheeks too.

"Why would I? You're the best thing that has ever happened to me." He says as I look down, my lip quivering. I feel his arms wrap around me as I turn and bury my face into his chest. I let out loud sobs as he holds on tight to me, "Please... please d-don't leave me." I say in between sobs as I hold him tight to me. "I'm sorry Y/N." he says as I feel his tears fall onto the back of my neck.

"Please." I say as I sniffle. "I don't want to stop loving you." I say as my nails dig into his sides, "I don't want to stop loving you either." He says as he pulls away, "But I have to." He says as I stare into his eyes. His eyes were bloodshot red as his bottom lip quivered. "Please don't." I say but he stands up and walks to our shared bedroom.

"Lance." I call out as I walk to our room. I see him packing a suitcase as I sigh, "What now?" I ask as he looks at me. He walks towards me and places his hands on my shoulders, "If we are meant to be, we will meet again I promise." He says as I nod and look down, feeling more tears well up in my eyes. "Hey, look at me." He says softly as he places his finger under my chin and lifts up my face.

"I love you." He says he leans in and places his lips on mine. I sigh into the kiss as I melt into his arms. "I love you too." I say as I pull away and look at him. "Please stay for the night? Just one more night." I ask as I stare at him. He looks down, "I can't." "Please." I beg as I grab his hand. "I can't because I know I'll wake up tomorrow and not leave." He says as he looks down.

"Okay." I whisper as he turns around and grabs his bag. "I'm sorry Y/N." he says but I shake my head, "It's not your fault in the end." I say as he smiles at me. "One last kiss?" He questions as I smile up at him, "How can I say no?" I question as I place my lips back on his. The kiss is long and passionate until he pulls away. "Goodbye Y/N." he says as we walk to the front door. "Bye." I say as he looks down at me and kissed my hand. Before I knew it, he was out the door and out of my life.

*****

Maybe a part 2?? This is sad but we need a sad imagine once in a blue moon. I hope you enjoyed! Let me know if you'd like a part two. Stay safe lovies xx