(R/S/P) Max Verstappen (14)

jealous
/ˈdʒɛləs/
adjective
feeling or showing an envious resentment of someone or their achievements, possessions, or perceived advantages.

"In public?"

Request: can you do one in which Max gets jealous, and then he gets rough buts ends up in them having sex (maybe a bit of daddy kink too?) You can mention me - @auguriaep

I'm mixing a request and a prompt together. Killing two birds with one stone🙈

Btw, smut incoming😏

I walk with Max out of our hotel, hand in hand of course, as we make our way to his Aston Martin. We get in and make our way to the RedBull ring for the Austrian Grand Prix. I was super excited as this was one of my favorite tracks, as well as it was RedBulls's home race, so how couldn't I get excited?

It was a short drive to the track, filled with small chat between myself and Max. We get out the car and walk towards the garage. As we are getting our passes scanned, a reporter comes up to the both of us. "Hey guys! How are our favorite couple doing?" He asks as we walk through the gate. Max chuckles as he nods, "Very good thanks." He says as I nod in agreement.

"Y/N, what's it like being knows at the hottest WAG?" He asks as I laugh loudly, "I'm seriously the hottest? Have they not taken into account for Charlotte? She is literally model material!" I exclaim as Max laughs. "You're a million bucks compared to her. Especially to me." The reporter says, looking me up and down, as I laugh awkwardly. I look over at Max to see his previous smile disappear to a thin straight line of his lips. His jaw was also clenched as his eyes were shooting daggers at the reporter.

"Anyway, are you two excited?" The reporter asks as I nod. Max grabs my hand tightly as I look over at him, "Uh, yeah we are definitely excited. Gotta love a home Grand Prix." I say as I wince at the pressure Max was putting on my hand. "Listen mate, we have to go. Have a nice day." Max says coldly as he speeds up his pace towards the garage.

I roughly pull my hand away as we reach the garage, "Don't hold my hand so tightly." I say as I frown up at him. "Don't talk to me like that." He says as he steps closer to me, lowering his voice so no one else hears us. "Ugh, don't be a prick Max." I say as I turn and walk away towards Christian. I strike up a conversation with the Brit as we talk about the race and potential strategy.

After a couple of minutes, I'm pulled roughly from my seat. I look at Max with a frown, not impressed that he'd treat me like this in public. It was fine in the bedroom, I actually loved it when he did it in bed. I adore his dominant side, but in public is a no go. Many people would speculate the worse and I didn't need that publicity. He pulls me to his drivers room before slamming the door closed and locking it. "What the fuck is your problem?" Max asks as I scoff.

"My problem? You're the one that overreacted when that guy questioned us." I say as he rolls his blue eyes, "He called you hot! How am I not supposed to get mad?!" He bellows as I flinch. I chuckle as realization hits me, "You were jealous." I say as he scoffs. He doesn't say anything which answers my suspicion. "Wow babe, how can you be jealous of that?" I question, referring to the old reporter.

I stand close to him as I talk, which is later a mistake. Max pushes me roughly, causing me to lose my balance and fall onto the couch. "Wow, dick move, Verstappen." I say, angry that he's acting like a child. Max swiftly walks towards me before hovering over me, "Just shut up." He says as he attaches his lips to mine roughly. We fight for dominance, Max winning as per usual.

"In public?" I question, referring to the fact that this would obviously lead to sex. "It's isn't really public." He says with a shrug. "Are you sure, daddy?" I question, using his favorite name to be called. "Oh, I'm definitely sure now." He says as he leans down and attaches his lips to my neck. He sucks hard, leaving dark marks along my vein. I moan loudly as he rips my close off quickly, his clothes following soon after.

Max lifts me up with ease, pressing me against the cold wall of the room. I hiss at the sensation as Max continues pressing kisses all over my chest. "So no foreplay?" I ask, kind of disappointed as he was amazing at it. This man's fingers and tongue could do magical things. "Another time, we don't have much time right now." He says. Before I can answer, he inserts his member inside of me.

I groan loudly as he stretches my walls. "Tight like always." He mumbles against my ear as he starts with his pace. He starts off fast, leaving me a moaning mess. It hurts at first, but it is quickly replaced by pleasure as I moan his name out uncontrollably. "My name isn't Max, princess. It's daddy.' He says as he slaps my ass. I groan loudly as the skin stings, surely leaving a red hand mark.

My nails dig deep into his shoulders, causing him to hiss. Max starts becoming very sloppy as sweat drops down from his forehead. I moan his name once again but he groans in frustration, "It's not Max, princess." He says as he looks into my eyes, maintaining eye contact as I reach my high. "I-" I struggle to finish my sentence as I feel myself reaching my high. "Say it!" Max says as I close my eyes as my head falls back, hitting the wall.

"Daddy!" I exclaim as I feel myself explode all over him. My legs shake around his waist as I feel him spill inside of me. He groans loudly in my ear, holding me close against him. Max pulls out as he carries me to the couch. He places me down slowly as he rushes to my bag, handing me a pack of tissues. I wipe myself clean as he sits besides me, pulling me close to his chest.

"I'm sorry for being so rough." He says as I look over at him. His face showed pure guilt. He always felt bad after rough sex but he has never looked this guilty. "There's no need to apologize. I really enjoyed it.' I say as I rub his arm comfortingly. "No, that was pushing it way to far. I was being way to demanding." He says as he pulls me on top of his chest, "And plus, i shouldn't have taken my jealously out on you." He says, pressing a wet kiss on my forehead.

"Don't stress, babe. I enjoyed it, like I always do." I say as I trace shapes on his arm. "Lets get dressed before someone sees us." He says as we both share a laugh. I stand up, walking to my clothes but Max pulls me back. "I love you." He says as he caresses my cheek. "I love you too." I say as I step on my tippy toes and kiss him before getting dressed for Max's interviews.

*****

Idk why but I just didn't like this imagine. Sorry babes x But totally off topic, but who else is really confused with the hate Kelly is currently receiving? I mean, sure she's dating another F1 driver after having a kid with a previous F1 driver, but there's no need to hate her in my opinion. I'm sure if it was such an issue, something would've already been done. But anyway, there's nothing wrong disliking her but I think making hurtful memes and images of her are pushing it. But stay safe lovies xx