(R/S) Toto Wolff (13)

jealousy
/ˈdʒɛləsi/
noun
the state or feeling of being jealous.

Request: Can you make a story that Toto getting jealous about y/n when y/n talking to Lewis (her ex) and then do some smuts? Thank you - Anonymous

Well ladies and gentlemen, we are getting some smut xoxo

Y/N - your name

I slip into my RedBull overalls, tightening the straps over my body. "Oh y/n!" My personal trainer and bestie, Olivia, slips through the door and smiles at me. "Mr Toto Wolff is here to see you." She says with a shimmy. I chuckle at her, "You're so invested in our relationship." I say as she shrugs, "It's such an ironic relationship. It's beautiful." She says as she walks out without another word.

Toto is the next to slip into the room with a big smile, "I've said it once and I'll say it again, you'll look so much better in a Mercedes racing suite." He says before wrapping me up in a tight hug, "Unfortunately, I'm not moving to Mercedes anytime soon. I love RedBull." I say as he pouts jokingly, "So you don't love me?" He asks before be fake cries. "Oh my god, shut up." I says as I push him as we share a laugh.

"Stay safe out there okay?" He says and presses his lips to mine. I melt into the kiss and pull away before it gets heated, "I will. Love you." I say as I skip out my drivers room. "Love you too." He says as he follows but disappears into the Mercedes garage as I go into the RedBull garage. We talk race strategy before getting ready on track. "You ready for Silverstone, y/n?" My engineer, Kyle, asks over the radio as I nod, "Yes." I answer as we start our formation lap.

The sprint race yesterday was such a bad race for me. I ended up doing a Mazepin and spinning off the track. I couldn't reach anywhere further on the grid because of the DRS train, so I was stuck in P20. "Lets get into the points, y/n. You've got this." I hear Christian over the radio. "Thanks guys. I'll do my best." I say as I line up last on the grid.

The race starts off with a bang as a yellow flag is waved as I drive passed Max who is slowly getting out the car. "Is Max okay?" I ask over the radio. "He's okay. Just a tussle with Lewis." He says as I feel my blood boil. Knowing Lewis, he purposely crashed into Max but in the end, it is what it is. The race eventually finishes with me taking fastest lap and getting into P7.

"Nice racing out there, y/n. Thanks for working hard for us." Christian says as I shake my head, "I love this team. Anything for you guys." I say as I pull into 7th spot in Parc Ferme. I climb out the car and make my way to Lewis. Before I even say anything to him, he engulfs me into a tight hug, "I'm sorry I did that to Max. Please if you see him, tell him I'm sorry." He says as I smile at my ex.

We were dating years ago, just as he started racing. I was much younger than him, still entering the racing world slowly. We ended up breaking up with each other, unable to keep in touch with each other as he was too busy for me. It wasn't a spiteful break up, it was just a normal breakup and we remained friend after that with each other. "I'm sure you didn't mean it." I say as he sighs, "I kinda did. My greed got the better of me. Please tell him." He begs as I smile, "Of course." I say before walking off to the RedBull garage.

I chat with Christian before going to my drivers room to change. To my surprise, I open the door to see an angry Toto sitting on the couch. "Wow, I thought you'd be smiling since you won the race." I say but he doesn't seem to smile. "Is everything okay?" I ask once closing the door but he just answers me by standing up and smashing his lips onto mine. I kiss him back but I'm still confused by his dominant nature.

His kiss is rough, definitely not like normal. The only time he ever kisses like this is if he is jealous, but what would he be jealous of? I pull away and look into his dark eyes, "What's wrong?" I ask but he doesn't answer and pushes me up against the wall. His lips attach themselves to my neck, sucking on my sensitive skin hard. I bite my lip, feeling a pool of developing between my legs. 

Toto, undoes my racing suite, pushing it down after placing me back down on the ground. He slips his shirt over his head and pushes his pants down, showing his huge bulge pressing against his black boxers. I slip my bra off before he attaches his lips to my nipples. He sucks hard on my nipples, making my legs go weak. My hands run through his hair and pull his hair.

Toto doesn't waste anymore time on my breasts and roughly pulls my panties down and then his boxers follow. "You're still on the pill right?" He asks as I nod. As soon as I nod, Toto picks me up and roughly enters me. My back presses against the cold wall as my head falls back. I moan loudly as his tip hits my g-spot roughly, sending me into overdrive. My nails dig into the skin on his neck, earning me a low groan.

My breath becomes irregular as I reach closer to my orgasm. "Cum for me, hun." He groans into my ear as my legs involuntarily wrap tighter around his hips. "I love you so fucking much." He groans in my ear before attaching his lips to my neck. "I love you too." I breath out as I press my lips against his. "Even more than Lewis?" He asks catching me off guard.

"Of course." I say but I can't elaborate as my orgasm approaches quicker. I moan Toto's name out loudly as I feel myself release all over him. Toto releases after a few more thrusts, filling me up. Toto drops me down before rushing to the bathroom and coming out with a towel. He wipes my thighs up before pressing a kiss to my lips. "I'm sorry.' He says as I frown.

"For what?" I ask as he chuckles, "I was rough and didn't even congratulate you for coming P7." He says as I shrug, "It's okay hun. But, about this sex. You're jealous aren't you?" I ask as his cheeks turn a deep shade of red. "Maybe." He says before he slips my RedBull shirt that was on the couch over my head. "Who was I talking to that made you jealous?" I ask as he scratches the back of his neck.

"Lewis." He says as I chuckle, "He's my ex, babe." I say. "And so? I can see the way he looks at you." He says as he slips his boxers on as well as his pants. "No need to stress. We are just good mates. It was years ago and plus, he is seeing someone secretly." I say as he raises his eyebrows. "And how do you know that?" He asks as I laugh, "Caught them having sex in his drivers room. I was just gonna ask him if he saw Max but instead I saw something I really didn't wanna see." I say as we share a laugh.

I finish getting dressed before cuddling up to Toto on the couch. "I'm sorry for getting jealous." He says as I feel him press a kiss to my forehead. "Nah I liked it. You're rough when you're jealous.' I say as he laughs lowly, "So you like rough sex?" He asks, curiously in his voice. "When I'm in the mood." I say as I look up at him. "Noted." He says before pressing his lips to mine until I'm forced out of my drivers room to do interviews.

*****

Ugh hope you guys enjoyed this. Definitely not my best but also not the worst hehe. Stay safe lovies xx