(P) Robert Shwartzman (1)

love
/lʌv/
noun
an intense feeling of deep affection.

Y/N - your name

"How can I love you when you won't love me back?"

Enjoy the first Robert imagine lovies xx

I wake up suddenly from the front door slamming. I sit up and let out a tired sigh, knowing exactly who it was. I slip out of bed, wrapping my robe around my body and slipping my feet into a pair of slippers and making my way downstairs. I hear glasses tumbling in the sink as I reach the bottom of the step.

I turn into the kitchen and shake my head, "Robert, you went drinking again, didn't you?" I ask as I stare at my drunk boyfriend. "No, Y/N, I was star gazing." He says sarcastically as he looks at me and rolls his big eyes that were slightly red, showing me he was beyond just drunk. "Babe, you can't drink every night." I say as I walk towards him, wanting to grab his hand but he just smacks my hand away.

"Shut up, Y/N. You don't understand how much I'm struggling right now." He says as he hiccups in between words. "Babe, you're doing well, I don't get it." I say honestly as I stare up at him, his tall figure towering over my small one. "I'm not! Am I in F1 yet? Noooooo." He says as he softly pushes me with one finger. Before I can speak again, he cuts me off, "God, I don't even know why I'm with someone who doesn't even get me." He says as he rolls his eyes.

I look up at him, disbelief evident on my face. "You've got to be kidding me." I say as I fold my arms over my chest. "Babe, you're meant to understand me and love me." He says as he leans forward and lifts up his eyebrows. I shake my head, "How can I love you when you won't love me back?" I question. He steps back, shocked at my answer. "What do you mean?" He asks as he leans on the kitchen counter so he can regain his balance.

"Babe, you've been out partying for the last two weeks. You've left me here alone in our house without even telling me where your going. How does that scream love? If anything, it almost sounds as if you're cheating." I say as I finally get what's been bothering me off of my chest. He frowns down at me, "Babe, you know I love you." He says, a softened tone replacing his nagging and joking tone previously.

"How would you feel if I went out every night without saying a word to you? You'd think I was cheating, correct?" I question with my eyebrows raising. Robert looks down as he lets out a defeated sigh, "I'm so sorry. I didn't know I was effecting you that much." He says as he takes a step towards me. Since saying what I needed to say, Robert seemed to be more sober, watching every world he said so that he wouldn't upset me.

"Well, you did. Babe, what's been going on? You haven't been talking to me." I say as I grab his hand. "I'm just disappointed in myself, Y/N. You know, so many of the guys are going into F1 or are becoming test drivers for the F1 teams and I'm still stuck here in F2. I thought drowning myself in alcohol would help but now that I know what it's doing to you, I feel like shit." He says whilst shaking his head.

I smile sadly at him, "I know it's tough hun, but your time will come. Don't give up now. Patience is the key to everything and I promise drowning yourself in alcohol every weekend won't help you get there any quicker. You gotta stay motivated, hun and I promise if you need the motivation, I'll be here and give it to you. Sometimes you just need a little push." I say as I wrap my arms around his neck. He smiles down at me and leans down, pressing his lips to mine for a short but passionate kiss.

"I love you so god damn much." He says making me smile wide. "I love you too, hun. Now come to sleep, you look like you could use it." I say as I squeeze his hand. He nods his head and follows me upstairs, cuddling me the whole night, allowing us both to fall asleep in peace for the first time in 2 weeks.

*****

This is short and sweet but only because I'm so tired (in Afrikaans we would say "moeg" and that just explains it perfectly). I promise I'll write more and better but man I'm sooooo tired. Also, I wanted to make it a little different to other imagines so it isn't thattttt original. Stay safe lovies xx