Alex Albon (4)

secret
/ˈsiːkrɪt/
adjective
not known or seen or not meant to be known or seen by others.

Y/N - your name

"Hey Max! Are you ready for the race today?" I ask my older brother as he opens his hotel door for me. "Yeah I am. Just nervous about the engine from last week." He says softly as I nod and give him a small smile. "Can I come in?" I question as he nods. I walk into find Alex seated on Max's bed. I give him a smirk, "Hey Alex." "Hey Y/N." he says as he gives me a quick wink before Max could see.

"Are you guys excited that fans are back?" I question as I sit next to Alex. They both nod as Max turns around. "I just need to go to the bathroom." He says as he closes the bathroom door behind me. Before I could do anything, I felt Alex's lips on mine. I smile into the kiss as I pull away, "We should honestly just tell your brother." He says but I shake my head. "Maybe after the race." "I can't keep this a secret for long. I just wanna tell the world you're mine already." He says as I smile at him.

I kiss him once again but pull away quickly at the sound of the toilet flushing. "You guys ready to go?" I ask as I stand up. "Let's get going." Max says as we start our journey to the car downstairs. Max walks ahead of us which allows Alex to quickly grab my hand and give it a squeeze. I return the squeeze as I pull away with a massive smile on my face that, luckily, Max couldn't see because of my mask.

-

I sigh in frustration as I see Max end up in the travel and unable to get out of the gravel. "Max, are you alright?" Christian asks as Max curses. "Yes." He says sharply as I see him get out of the car and walk angrily to the men to take him back to the garage. I look at the other TV to see Alex still in the race. I let out a sigh of relief, happy that one Red Bull racer is still in the race.

The race continues but the chaos continues too. Almost the whole of the back row of the grid crashes into each other, forcing a red flag. I sigh as Max finally makes it back to the garage. He doesn't batter an eyelash to me as he walks into his room and slams the door. Christian walks to go and talk to Max but I stop him, "Give him a few minutes too cool off other wise you're getting your head bitten off." I say which earns a soft chuckle from Christian.

Alex parks his car and gets out, walking to me. "Hey, are you okay?" I question but it's answered when he wraps his arms around me and engulfs me in a tight hug. "I'm sorry. That was so stressful." He says but I smile. I ruffle up his already messy hair as he pulls away, "It's okay. I could see just how stressful and chaotic it was." He chuckles at my comment as he looks behind me.

"I'm gonna go chat to Max quickly. See if he is alright." Alex says as I nod and let him go to Max, knowing Max has probably cooled off by now. I walk outside to the engineers and watch what they are doing to the car until the red flagged session finishes.

-

"He did it!" I shout from excitement as Alex crosses in third place. We all celebrate, happy that he was able to get his first podium. We all walk outside and congratulate him once he has arrived. Max stands with me as he high five him and hug him.

Alex runs to me as he engulfs me in a tight hug. "I'm so proud of you!" I shout as he pulls away and looks me in the eyes, his eyes sparkling from excitement. He is about to lean in until he sees Max. He pulls away and hugs Max, "Well done mate." Max says as I smile at the two.

-

I sit in my hotel room, watching random shows on TV until a knock at the door interrupts me. I stand up and open the door to a smiling Alex. "Come here you." I say as I place my lips on his. The kiss is long, filled with passion and desire. His hands travel to my waist and sit tightly on my hips. My hands are resting on his neck as I hold tight onto his tall frame.

Alex moves his right hand down to my bum and gives it a squeeze as I moan into his mouth. A cough catches us off guard as we pull away to see a confused looking Max standing behind Alex. "Mate I-" "You're dating my sister?" Max cuts off Alex as I see Alex gulp. "Max I can explain?" I say, trying to butt in but he puts his hand up. "Let's go inside and chat properly." He says as we see a few people getting out of their hotel rooms and staring at us weirdly.

I move to the side allowing both Alex and Max to come inside. I close the door and take a seat on my bed next to Alex as Max sits on the opposite of the bed, facing us. "How long as this been going on for?" Max questions as I sigh, looking down, feeling embarrassed. "4 months now." Alex says as he sees how uncomfortable I am. "Why did you tell me guys?" Max questions, pain evident in his eyes. "I didn't want to cause tension." I say but Max shakes his head.

"Guys, you two are possibly my favorite people except for Daniel of course." He says causing us to chuckle. "I have no issues with you two dating. I do have an issue with you not telling me though." Max says sternly as I look down. "Im sorry. It was my idea to be fair. I was afraid of making things awkward for you two." I say as Max smiles at me. "It's alright. You had good intentions but next time, please tell me things. I'm your brother after all." He says as I smile at him and stand up, attacking him with a hug.

Alex jumps on top of us as I squeal of laughed, "Mate, you're heavy!" Max shouts causing Alex to laugh. We jump off of Max as we all stand up. "Thanks mate for everything." Alex says as he bro hugs Max. "Just because I don't mind you two dating doesn't mean I don't have my eye on you Albon. If you hurt my sister, I'll crash into you." Max says as I shake my head. "Alright! Bye Max." I say as I basically push him out the door.

"No funny business you two!" He shouts but I close my door before he could say anymore. "I'm so glad we told him." Alex says as he wraps his arms around my waist from behind. "Me too actually. I'm just glad I can finally kiss you in public." I say as I turn around and place my lips on his. "Now, about this funny business..." he trails off as he wiggles his eyebrows.

*****

I haven't read this a second time so sorry if there are any spelling errors. This has been in my drafts for awhile but here y'all go now. Stay safe lovies xx