Toto Wolff (2)

one-night stand
noun
a sexual relationship lasting only one night.

Y/N - your name

Toto's lips attach to mine as we walk into the elevator. I groan as his hands grip my thighs, "Jump." His deep voice makes my hair stand up on the back of my neck. I do what I'm told as I cling onto his shoulders as he pushes me up against the elevator mirrors. His lips travel from my lips to my neck as my hands travel to his hair as I tug lightly.

I hear the elevator door ping as I push him away from me and jump off of him. His hand reaches for mine as I grab it and we make our way towards his hotel room. "Are you sure you're okay with this, Y/N?" Toto asks as I nod. He gives me a big smile as he opens the door and pushes me into the room.

His hands go back to my waist as soon as he has closed the door. He pushes me up against the wall as I left my right leg up for him to grab. His lips move to my collar bone as I feel him leaving a hickey on my tender skin. I throw my head back in pleasure as I feel his lips curl into a smile against my skin. I push him away from me and on to the bed as I climb over him and sit on his lap. "Are you 100% sure?" He asks again as I smile and nod, "Of course. Are you?" I ask, lifting my eyebrows as he rolls his eyes, "I've been waiting for this for a very long time." I smile as I attach my lips back to his.

-

"This is gonna be such an awkward day." I say to my driving partner and friend Lewis as he chuckles at me. "It's your fault for sleeping with Toto." He says as he takes a sharp turn into his parking spot at the track Mugello that we are racing at this weekend. "It was a spur of the moment thing." I mumble under my breath as I look away from him.

"Wait, so you don't have a thing for Toto?" He questions as I feel his stare on the right side of my face. I keep quiet as he laughs loudly, "You're so into him." "I'm not!" I defend myself but he just rolls his eyes with a smile on his face. "Hey, he is a single man. Go for it! But just remember he also kinda your boss." Lewis says as I feel my cheeks heart up. "Now get rid of this blush of yours and get ready to face the music." He says as he wiggles his eyebrows as he gets out the car.

I let out a sigh as I get out of the car myself. Lewis and myself wave at the cameras as they greet us with some pictures. We walk into our part of the garage within a few minutes and my eyes instantly fall onto Toto. His shirt with neatly ironed and was tucked into his pants. The sleeves of his shirt were rolled up showing his forearms which made me weak.

His gaze shifted to me as I look down, not ready to face my boss after sleeping with him just a few nights ago. "He's staring at you." Lewis sang in my ear as I smacked his side. "Shut up." I say as Bono walks towards myself and Lewis. "Hey you two." He says as he greets us each with a warm hug. "Are you two ready for practice 1?" He asks as we nod. "Good! So Y/N, we did a few touch ups to your car so when you go out, I'll be talking to you a lot to see if these touch ups will make us even faster than normal." Bono finishes as I nod and smile at him. "Thanks Bono. I gotta try and catch up to Lewis some how." I say as Lewis and Bono laugh at my statement. "Not a chance love." Lewis says as I smack his arm.

"Now go and get ready and I'll see you two in about an hour." Bono says as we nod and walk to our rooms. I sit down on my chair as I hear a knock on my door, "It's me love!" Angela shouts as I smile, "Come in." I say as she opens the door with my race suite in hand. "This is for you. It's hot so before you put your race suite fully on, Brad will come in and spray your fireproof suite with cooling spray." She says as I nod. "Thank you." I say as she gives me a smile and walks out my room.

I put on all my equipment, remembering to not zip up my race suite. As I put my racing boots on, another knock catches my attention. "Come in." I say as I finish the last strap on my shoe. As I finish, I look up to see a nervous Toto standing in front of me. "Hey." He says as I give him a small smile, "Umm hey Toto." I say as I look down, feeling my cheeks warm up from embarrassment.

"Can we talk?" He asks as I sigh, "Sure." I say as he smiles at me and closes my door. He sits down next to me as I stare at my racing boots. "Listen about the other night..." he trails off as I look at him. "I understand. I get that it was just a one night stand." I say as he frowns at me. "Was that really all it was to you?" He asks as I sigh and look down.

"Toto, of course it wasn't just a one night stand to me." I say, admitting my feelings towards Toto. I sigh as he is silent for quite awhile. "Listen, we work together. I understand that it was just a one night stand to you." I say as I stand up, ready to leave and find my personal trainer, Brad. "Wait Y/N." Toto says as he grabs my hand. "You were never just a one night stand to me." He says as I look into his eyes.

"Really?" I ask as he smiles at me, the side of his eyes wrinkling. "Of course. I know I'm quite a few years older than you but what we have is special and I'm just glad you feel the same." He says as his cheeks turn a light shade of pink. It's quiet for awhile until I ask, "So what now?" "We could maybe go on a date later tonight?" He asks as I look down and smile, "I'd love that." I say as he smiles down at me. I stand on my tippy toes and kiss him quickly on the lips. "I'll see you out there Mr Wolff." "See you out there Y/N." he says as he kisses my cheek and walks out the door.

*****

There is something so hot about a man who rolls his sleeves up. Like woah. I hope you enjoyed! Stay safe everyone xx