(P) Liam Lawson (3)

buddy
/ˈbʌdi/
noun
a close friend

"Can I please stay the night?"

Y/N - your name

Myself and Liam pull away, landing on our backs on the fluffy mattress in my hotel room. We try to catch our breaths as we both stare up at the ceiling. Our naked bodies stick to the mattress and the air around us is stuffy. "That was great like always." Liam says as he looks towards me. I look over at him and smile, "As always." I say before getting up and walking to the bathroom.

I switch the shower on so that it can warm up a bit as I look through the mirror at Liam. Myself and Liam are fuck buddies. Nothing more and nothing less. We promised each other 5 months ago that this would just be a normal thing because we both went through a bad break up and didn't trust anyone else but each other. The nice thing about this is that it happens almost every weekend.

With both of us racing in F2, it's not a surprise that we both in each other's hotel room every weekend. As much as we promised no feelings, it is a little hard when you're sharing an intimate moment with Liam. Plus, he is a really nice guy with an amazing personality, and lets not talk about his looks because he is so attractive.

"I'm gonna take a shower. You can join if you want." I say with a small smile. I didn't want more sex, I just wanted to spend some time with him, my little crush on him wanting him there even more. "I'll think about it." He says as he sends me a cheeky wink. I close the door and slip into the shower, washing my whole body. In the middle of washing my legs, I hear the door open and close.

I look over at Liam who has a nervous smile plastered on his lips. "What's up?" I ask as he opens the shower door and slips into the shower with me. He brings me close as we stand under the water with each other. This was a little weird, but I just assume that he's doing it as a friendly gesture to hug each other. "I wanna ask you something." He says as I nod and look up at him.

"Can I please stay the night?" He asks as I smile. "Of course you can. How come you don't wanna go back to your room?" I ask as I trace shapes on his chest. "I don't know. I just wanna spend more time with you.' He says whilst his cheeks turn pink. I can't help mine also heating up at the kind gesture. "Well, that's sweet of you. We can order some nice food in." I say as I reach for my shampoo. "Pizza?" He asks as I nod my head with a big smile. "It's always pizza."'I say as I start washing my hair.

We both shower in silence, enjoying each other's company enough. Just before we end the shower, Liam attaches his hands to my shoulders and messages my skin tenderly. I moan softly at the feeling as I lean back into him. "You're very beautiful." He says as I can't help but smile. "You want sex again?" I ask with an eyebrow raised. He chuckles before turning me around and pulling me into another hug. "No, I just thought you should know." He says as I lean more into him.

We slip out of the shower and into our own clothes. Liam quickly runs to his room and grabs proper pajamas whilst I order in the pizza. I lay down on the bed and switch the tv on. I switch through the channel as as I wait for Liam who is taking some time. The door opens as I look over at Liam, who is holding a hoodie over his arm. "I brought you my hoodie. I thought you'd need it since it's gonna be a little chilly tonight." He says as he lays down next to me.

I look at him weirdly, "I have my own hoodies" I say as his cheeks and ears turn red. "Oh, sorry." He says but I shake my head, "I didn't say I didn't wanna wear it. I love your style." I say as I take the hoodie and slip the light blue material over my body. He smiles at me before pulling me into him.

Time seems to fly by as we watch TV and eat pizza the whole night. We talk loads of shit, from our ex's to our sex life. "Do you enjoy our sex?" He asks as he slips into the sheets after switching the light off. "I really do, actually. You're a very sensual guy. Like, we are just fuck buddies but you're very passionate in bed. Definitely not a bad thing! I really love it." I say as I find myself cuddling next to him.

He is silent as we listen to each other's breathing and heartbeats which seem to be louder tonight. "I like you, Y/N." Liam blurts out as I look up at him. I can't see him properly, but the soft light from the TV which we haven't turned off helped outline some of his most prominent features. "Really?" I ask as he nods his head. "Well, yeah. I know we promised each other ages ago that this wouldn't turn into something romantic, but it's hard not to fall in love with you." He says as he looks away, probably embarrassed.

I lean up and press my lips to his, answering him by kissing him. We have kissed before during sex, but this was something more. Our lips move in sync as we hold each other tightly. Liam's hands disappear in my hair, massaging my head as he continues to slip his tongue in my mouth.

We pull away breathlessly, his hands still tangled in my hair. "I guess you like me too." He says as we both chuckle. Liam pulls me closer to him, my head resting on his chest, as we remain silent for a moment. "Can I take you out on a date tomorrow?" He asks after a moment. "Sure. After the race I'm guessing?" I question as I draw shapes on his chest. "Yes, also to celebrate my pole position." He jokes which makes me laugh. "Someone's confident." I say as he laughs, "Only because of you."

*****