Lewis Hamilton (3)

fate
/feɪt/
noun
the development of events outside a person's control, regarded as predetermined by a supernatural power.

Y/N - your name

"So, Misty, what does your fortune cookie say?" I ask one of my friend at the table as she cracks it, "A dubious friend may be an enemy in camouflage." She says as she frowns at us, "Which one of you is a bitch?" She questions, making our whole friend group crack up. "And you, Toni?" Misty asks as he cracks his, "A hunch is creativity trying to tell you something." He finishes as we all smile.

"You're an artist so do something." Misty says as he rolls his eyes. "I don't have a hunch tho." He says as she shrugs, "When you get one, do something okay." She finishes as we all chuckle. "And you, Y/N?" Ben, another friend, questions as I crack my fortune cookie open. "A fresh start will put you on your way." I finish as a chorus of "Ooo's" are made. "Maybe the fortune cookie is telling you what we have been telling you for the last year, tell Lewis how much you love him already!" Toni shouts as I roll my eyes.

"I'm not ready for a relationship after what happened with Josh." I say, remembering how terrible that relationship ended and all the emotional healing I needed and am still going through. "But that's telling you to start new, fresh. I'm telling you, a fresh start, aka a fresh and loving relationship with Lewis, will set you for life. We not blind, Y/N, we see the way you two stare at each other." Ben says as I shrug.

"I won't lie and say I don't like him but what are the chances Lewis even likes me?" "I'm telling you, 100%." Misty says as I roll my eyes. "I don't know guys. I don't wanna ruin the friendship." I say as they all roll their eyes, "You won't ruin anything and even so, if he doesn't like you, I'm sure he won't throw your friendship away." Toni says as I nod. "Okay, I'll talk to him tonight." I say as they all clap and smile at me. "We have to be apart of the bridesmaids and grooms party when you two get married okay?" Ben says as I roll my eyes but with a smile playing on my lips, "Fine." I say as they all cheer, causing me to laugh.

-

I stood outside Lewis's home in the cold as I contemplated knocking on his door. What am I gonna say to him? Am I just gonna kiss him and hope for the best? Or am I gonna give him subtle hints? I sigh, wanting to walk away but I look back at the paper from my fortune cookie, "A fresh start will put you on your way." I say to myself over and over again as I stare at the grey door of Lewis's home.

I put the piece of paper back in my pocket as I raise my hand. "It's now or never." I say to myself as I knock 3 times on his door. I wait a few seconds until I hear the locks being undone on the other side of the door. The door opens to a Lewis in grey sweat pants and a blue hoodie, "Y/N? What are you doing here, love?" He asks as I sigh. "I wanted to know if we could chat?" I ask as he gives me a warm smile, "Of course." He says as he opens the door wider for me.

I smile up at him as I walk inside his home. The warmth hits me instantly as I smile in content. "Aren't you cold?" He asks as he closes the door, "To be honest, I'm freezing." I say with a smile as he smiles down at me. "Would you like a hoodie?" He asks as I shake my head, "It's okay. I'll be alright." I say as he smiles down at me and walks with me to his living room. "Let me make you a cup of tea quickly." He says as he stands up and walks to the kitchen.

I listen to the kettle boil whilst thinking about what I'm gonna say to him. I'm snapped out of my thoughts as he places the mug of tea on the glass table. "Thank you, Lewis." I say as he smiles down at me and sits next to me. "So what do you need to talk about?" He asks after he has taken a sip of his tea. "Umm..." I trail off as I feel my heart beat rise.

"Is everything okay, Y/N." he asks as I nod, "Yeah I- I um... I'm just trying to find uh the right words." I stutter as he nods and smiles at me. He places his hand on mine as I intense under his touch, "Take your time. I'll be by your side no matter what." He says as I smile at him. I sit and contemplate what I was gonna do but as I looked at Lewis more and more, I knew I wasn't gonna be able to get a word out.

Without thinking twice, I place my lips on his. He is shocked and doesn't kiss back for a few seconds but soon I feel his eyes close and his hands grab my waist. The kiss was sweet yet needy as he gripped my waist tightly, not wanting to let go. He licks my bottom lip, asking for entrance, as I open my mouth allowing his tongue to explore my mouth. My hand run through his hair as he pulls me close to him and pulls me on top of him so that I'm straddling him.

I pull away breathless as I stare at him. "Wow." I say as he smiles at me. "What was that for?" He questions with a smile as I feel my cheeks redden. "I um I was just following what the fortune cookie said." I say as he tilts his head in confusion, "Wait, what?" He asks as I start panicking. "I um I was just um... who am I to stand in the middle of fate?" I question as he shakes his head. "I have absolutely no clue what your on about but I'm not mad because you kissed me." He says as I smile and look down.

I grab the piece of paper from my pocket as I hand it to him. He reads it with a smile, "So I'm your fresh start?" He questions as I feel my cheeks heat up. "Um yes. Only if you want to be tho." I say as he smiles at me. "Why wouldn't I want to be." He says as he places his lips back on mine as he draws shapes on my lower back.

*****

I really like this imagine. Idk how I came up with it but man it worked out so well. Stay safe everyone!