Lando Norris (3)

sneaky
/ˈsniːki/
adjective
furtive; sly.

Y/N - your name

I wake up to the warm Italian sun dancing on my bare arms as I lay in bed. I feel a mass move behind me as I smile, knowing who it was. I turn around to be faced with my boyfriend of 5 months, Lando. I smile as he is still in a deep sleep with his right arm draped over my body lazily.

I turn softly and grab my phone to check that it is already 8am. I sigh, knowing I have to wake up Lando for his race. "Lando." I softly say as I face him. I smile as his face scrunched but relaxes. I kiss his nose softly as his eyes flutter open. "Why hello gorgeous." He says as I chuckle. "Morning handsome." I say as I kiss his lips quickly. "No, I deserve a longer kiss." He says as I roll my eyes, "And why is that?" "It's my good luck kiss babes." He says as I shake my head but place my lips on his.

He pulls me on top of him as his hands grip my hips tightly. "Listen babe, as much as I'd love to stay here all day, you have a race to attend." I say as I pull away from him. He pouts, "Just a little bit longer." He says but I shake my head. "Sorry babe. Also, I need to get back to my room before Daniel finds out I'm here with you." I say as he sighs. I get off of his body and stand up, stretching as I felt his arms wrap around me from behind.

I smile as I melt into his embrace. "When are you gonna tell him, love?" Lando asks as I shrug. "I don't know babe. I'm not ready at the moment. I don't want there to be issues especially with Daniel moving to McLaren next year." I say as I hear him sigh. "Alright but one day, he's gonna have to find out." He says as I nod and turn around. "Good luck for your race babe. I'll see you after the race." I say as I kiss his lips once more and walk out of his hotel room.

I make my way to Daniels room as I open it softly, hoping he wasn't awake. "Hey baby sis! Where were you?" He asks as I feel my whole body tense. "Umm... I was talking downstairs to a few of the old ladies as I woke up really early." I lie as I see him nod. "Alright. Get dressed quickly! We need to leave in the next 20 minutes." He says as I nod and walk into the bathroom, going in for a shower.

-

The wind blows my loose hair as myself, Daniel and Michael walk towards the Renault garage. I walk past the McLaren garage as I stare inside to see a stressed Lando talking to his engineer. "I just wanna say hi to Lando if that's okay?" I ask my brother as he scrunched his eyebrows and looks down at me. "Since when are the two of you friends?" He asks as I stare at Michael, who has a cheeky grin on his face as a few weeks ago he caught us kissing in Lando's backroom.

"He's around my age so we just click." I say with a shrug as he sighs, "Quickly. I'll see you in the garage." He says as I smile and nod. I walk towards Lando as I see him nod to his engineer. He turn his head towards me as a smile forms on his face. He excuses himself from his engineer as he walks towards me and gives me a big hug, "What are you doing here love?" He asks as he kisses my cheek as discreetly as he can.

"I could see how nervous you were so I wanted to come and calm you down." "How did you get away from your brother?" "I told him that you and I are close." I say as he nods and frowns. "I'm sorry babe, but you need to tell him at some point." He says as I nod. "I promise I will but now is not the time." I say as he nods but I can see sadness evident in his eyes. "I'm sorry." I say to him as he looks down at me but smiles, "It's okay. I get where you're coming from." He says as he kisses my lips without thinking twice.

I pull away quickly as he stared at me with wide eyes, "I'm so sorry babe." "It's okay. I wanted that kiss anyway." I say with a smile as I kiss his cheek and pull away. "Good luck out there babe." I say as he smiles at me. "I'll do my best just for you." He says as I smile and wave him goodbye. I walk past Carlos as I wish him a good luck and make my way back to my brother.

I walk in to see my brother already dressed and almost getting into his car. "Good luck brother bear." I say as I engulf him in a tight hug. He hugs me back and kisses the top of my head. "Thanks sis. I'll see you guys at the end." He says as he jumps into his car as I stand next to Michael. "When are you gonna tell him?" He questions as I shrug. "I don't know. I don't want them to fight you know." I say as he nods and looks down at me. He wraps his arm around my shoulder as he pulls me in, "Tell him soon. It will be better."

-

Lando finishes P6 whilst Daniel finishes P4. I was more than happy for both of them but I had to congratulate my brother first. I give him a tight hug as he jumps out of his car. "Bravo!" I shout as he takes off his helmet and smiles down at me. "Sucks I didn't get P3 but I'm definitely not disappointed." He says as smile at him as walk with him to his backroom.

Whilst walking there, I see Lando head off into his backroom. "I'm gonna go congratulate the rest of the drivers if that's okay?" I ask as he nods and smiles at me. I walk off and head to Lando's room. I knock softly as I hear a faint "Come in". I step inside to see a happy Lando. "Well done babe." I say as I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his neck. He holds me tight as his hands grip onto me tightly. "Thank you babe. I probably could've done better but it's not bad." He says as I smile at him. "Well, I think you did amazing." I say as I lean in and kiss his lips.

The door bursting open causes us to push each other away as I stare at the door. Stood there was a very angry Daniel with his phone in hand and Michael standing behind him with worrying look on his face. "Please can you two explain this?" He questions as he shoves his phone in my face. I take his phone as myself and Lando look at the picture. The picture was of us kissing a few hours ago.

"So you two have been a thing behind my back?" He questions as I gulp and look up at him. "Yes." I say faintly as I see Daniel throw his hand up in the air. "Why didn't you tell me? I wasn't gonna be mad!" He shouts as I flinch. "I'm sorry Dan. I didn't want there to be anything awkward." I say but he shakes his head, "But we are brother and sister Y/N." he says as I look down.

"Listen, Dan. It's also my fault. I should've told you." Lando says as I shake my head, "Don't blame yourself." I say but he places his hand on my shoulder. "Dan, if you don't think I'm worthy enough for your sister, then so be it. But I'm so in love with her. She really makes me feel complete." Lando finishes as I smile at him. He looks down at me and smiles back. "Lando, there's nothing wrong with you mate. I love you to bits but why did you lie?" Daniel asks as he looks down at us.

"We were scared." I say truthfully as he smiles at us. "What were you scared of? I mean look at me, I'm a big giant teddy bear for Christ sakes." He says as myself and Lando chuckle. "Come here you two." He says as he opens his arms and engulfs us in a tight hug. He pulls away as he stared at Lando, "Don't hurt her." He says as he looks at Lando with a serious tone laced in his voice, "I wasn't planning on doing so." 

*****

I hope you guys enjoyed this imagine. Imagine being Danny's sister and dating Lando. What a dream if you ask me. Please vote for your fav chapters and thank you so for 3k. It means the world to me xx