(R) Michael Italiano (3)

coach
/kəʊtʃ/
noun
an instructor or trainer in sport.

Y/N - your name

"Y/N! There you are." I hear my name being called by my personal trainer, Hanna. "Hey Han. How you doing?" I question as I engulf her in a tight hug. "I'm all good and you?" She asks as I pull away, "Pretty excited for this gym session.' I say as I point out at the ocean. "Ahh, a beach run. Nothing better than that." She says as she nods forward, "Lets get started." She continues as I nod.

We start our 5km run down the beach. We chat along the way, talking about absolute nonsense. "So, a big tennis match on Sunday.' She says once we stop for a small break at the end of our run. "I'm so nervous yet excited all at the same time." I say before taking a sip of water. "Oh my god.' She says as I frown. "What?" I ask as I follow he gaze which falls into two men who are also running in the beach.

"That's Daniel Ricciardo." She gushes making me laugh. "He's an F1 driver, right?" I asks she nods, "And that's his personal trainer. What a cutie, right?" She asks as I look at the other man next to Daniel. He is a little bit taller than Daniel and has a lot bigger muscles than Daniel, which is honestly such a turn on. "Mann, those arms." I say as I watch them swing as he runs "He could so choke me-" "Hanna!" I exclaim as we both burst out laughing.

"Come, we best run back." She says as I nod. We make our journey back home but not without admiring the two hotties in front of us. "What are the odds you talk to Daniel?" I question as Hanna looks at me, "Why do I get Daniel?" She asks making me laugh, "I know you love him." I say as she sighs, "Caught me red handed. On three?" She asks as I nod. On three, we shout different numbers. "Ugh, I really wish I saw that." I say as she chuckles.

"What are the odds you fall in front of them?" She asks as I frown, "Nah!" I exclaim as she laughs, "C'mon, how likely are you actually gonna guess the same number as me?" She says as I shrug. On three, we both shout 5, which makes me look at her with wide eyes. "Nah, nah." I say as she laughs loudly. "Go do it." She says as I sigh. A bet is a bet. I run faster and in front of the two boys.

I run for a little while, just so it doesn't look too suspicious before I pretend to trip over something. I go crashing into the sand as I hear someone behind me. "Are you okay, love?' I hear as I look up to see the sexy hunk. I smile up at him, my cheeks red in embarrassment, "All good. I'm quite clumsy." I say as he outstretched his hand, "No problem." He says as I grab his hand. He easily pulls me up as I smile up at the tall man.

I look to my right to see Hanna stood in the distance with an amused grin spread across her face. "Wait, are you y/n?" Daniel asks as I nod, "Holy shit! I'm a massive fan. I'm Daniel." He says as he outstretched his hand. I chuckle as I grab it, "Nice to meet you Daniel. I'm a fan of F1 if it makes you feel special." I joke which makes his friend laugh. "I'm Michael." The guy I've had my eyes on says as I smile up at him. "Nice to meet you, Michael." I say before biting my lip and looking away.

"Are you ready for your next tournament?" Daniel asks as I nod my head, "I'm beyond excited." I say as they smile, "We are actually gonna be there. Maybe we can meet up afterward, grab a drink at the bar?" Daniel questions as I nod, "That sounds great." I say as I smile at the two boys, "This man right here is pretty single, so if you could hook him up with one of your tennis buddies, he'd enjoy that." Michael says with a chuckle before getting punched by Daniel.

"Says you, you cheeky-" "Anyway, it was nice meeting your, y/n. Enjoy your run and try not to fall for us anymore." Michael cuts Daniel off as I nod, "Cheers guys." I say before jogging back to Hanna. "Omg, his trainer is so into you." She gushes as I chuckle, "Well, Daniel is single. Why don't you go and get him?" I question as she shrugs, "Another time. Right now, you gotta get some more running in." She says as I sigh, "Fine, fine." I say before we start jogging again.

I take one more look over my shoulder at the two Australians who have stopped for a drink. Michael looks over at me and smiles widely which I return. We run for a few moments, barely getting into a conversation, until I hear my name being called. I stop and look behind me to see Michael running after me as Daniel chuckles loudly behind him. "Wait, I wanna ask you something!" Michael says which makes Hanna laugh.

"Is everything okay?" I ask with an amused smile as he chuckle, "I wanna see you." He says as I nod, "Wasn't that the plan at the game?" I question with a blush, "I wanna see you sooner." He says with a blush forming on his own cheeks. "Oh..." is all I'm able to get out. We both look down to the ground, the crashing waves the only thing audible, "She'd love too. Which hotel are you guys staying at?" Hanna asks as I look over at her. "We are staying at Daniel house." He points in a direction as she nods.

"Is it far from the beach?" She asks as he shakes his head, "Nope." "Then y/n can definitely go." She says before I clear my throats and glare at her, "I'd love too, Mike." I say as he smiles wide, "Great. Free tonight?" He asks as I nod, "Great. May I please have your number?" He asks as I nod and hand over my phone as he does with me. We exchange numbers before he nods, "Goodbye beautiful." He says before leaning down and pressing a kiss to my cheek.

"Goodbye Michael." I say as he rushes back to Daniel who has the biggest grin on his face. "Oh my god!" Hanna exclaims which makes me laugh. "Guess I've got myself a date tonight." I say before we make our way back to the hotel, laughing and giggling like two teenagers, both excited for the possible events of tonight.

*****

I don't like this but anyway. Stay safe lovies xx