Lewis Hamilton (6)

fake
/feɪk/
adjective
not genuine; imitation or counterfeit.

Y/N - your name

"Y/N, we have a meeting with Lewis's PR manager." My PR manager, Fred, says making me frown. "Why?" I question as I look up from my phone as I'm seated in my drivers room. "I'm not too sure. All I know is it's important." He says making me sigh. "Ugh, what did I do this time around?" I question as I stand up, walking to the door. "Who knows but you're always doing something wrong in that woman's eyes." Fred says making me laugh.

We take a quick walk to Lewis's driver room. Fred knocks on the door and looks at me with a small smile, "I'm sure everything's gonna be okay." He says quickly patting me on the shoulder. Before I could answer, the door is opened, revealing his PR manager, Simon, who is smiling wide. "Y/N! Fred! Come inside." She says making me frown in confusion but I follow her inside. Why was she so excited to see me?

As I walk in, I see Lewis sitting on his couch. "Hey Y/N." he says as he stands up and gives me a quick hug. "Hey Lewis." I say hugging him back. We pull away and focus back on Simon. Myself and Lewis weren't close but we had mutual respect for each other. We spoke to each other when we needed too, not when we wanted too. I didn't mind him but I definitely wouldn't say he was a close mate of mine or anything along those lines.

"Okay, I'm sure all three of you are kinda confused but just here me out. I have a massive plan that will help all of us." Simon says as I nod slowly, not 100% sure of what she would say. "Y/N, Lewis, I need you guys to be in a fake relationship." She says causing mine and Lewis's eyes to shoot open. "What?" Fred questions before me, stealing the words straight from mine and Lewis's.

"Just here me out! Think about it, the rookie Y/N dating the experienced Lewis Hamilton." She says but I shake my head, "No, no. It's not right. I don't want to lie to my fans." I say but she shakes her head. "Trust me! It's gonna work out just fine. You guys don't need to like actually kiss or anything when you're not in the public eye." She says but Lewis shakes his head. "No, I love you Simon but this is crazy." He says whilst I nod.

"But think about the talks! You guys will be known." She says but I shake my head. Before I can say anything, Fred buts in, "Actually, is a smart idea." He says making my mouth fall to the floor, "You've got to be kidding me Fred." I say, shocked in what he had to say. "Wait Y/N, you're a rookie and not well known. Think about if you had to date Lewis. Everyone would know you and plus, your reputation will sky rocket." He says. "But then everyone will say I'm a slut or Im just dating Lewis for his money. Think about that." I say shaking my head.

"Yeah sure you'll get a few of those but this will help both of us. Please, I need both of you on board." Simon says. I look down, not wanting to meet their eyes. "Y/N, if you're down, I'm down. I know it's not ideal but let's just do it so that they can see how bad their plan will work." Lewis whispers the last part in my ear making me chuckle. I look up into his dark eyes and nod, "Fine." I say making Simon clap. "Great! You guys will start dating tomorrow." She says smiling at us both.

"By the way, you guys will need to act as if this is a normal relationship okay. So first try and act like you're hiding it but give out hints and things like that. From now on, you two will be sharing the same hotel room so try and give some hints by taking a picture of the same thing or something like that and then in a month you guys can post a picture or something." She says making me sigh. "Whatever." I say, not exactly impressed with this situation. "Great! See you two love birds on track tomorrow."