Lewis Hamilton (4)

honesty
/ˈɒnɪsti/
noun
the quality of being honest.

Y/N - your name

"Good morning, Lewis. How are you?" I ask as he walks up to me as I waited outside his home. "Morning Y/N. I am very, very tired." He said with a chuckle as I smiled. "Well, when you need to leave at 4 o'clock in the morning to catch a plane ride to Italy, I don't blame you." I said as I walked with him to the car in which I was driving.

I open the boot for Lewis as he places his luggage and jumps into the passenger side besides me. "How long is the flight?" He questioned as I turned onto the road. "I'm not sure. Definitely a few hours." I said as he nodded and turned on his side so he could sleep. I turn the music on as Drake plays softly in the background.

I look over at Lewis and I smile. Lewis and I have been working together since 2015. I was his press officer but basically his best friend at the same time. As soon as we started working for each other, we were inseparable. This obviously brought on feelings beyond a friendship but I never did anything with them out of fear of losing my job and losing a great friend.

After about 10 minutes, we were at the airport. I smack Lewis's right arms as he jolts up. "We are here sleepyhead." I said with a smile as he groaned. "I just want to sleep Y/N." "Well, you can sleep on the plane." With that, I jumped out of the car and headed to his private jet.

We were checked by security and were finally let onto the plane. I sat across from Lewis as he looked at me. A smile tugged at his lips as I felt myself blush under the intensity of his stare. "What?" I question as his eyes look from my body to connect with my eyes. "Nothing. I just love the outfit." He said as I looked down as my baggy clothing as it was quite cold. "Yeah yeah." I said with a smile as he chuckled. "It's cute on you."

Within a few hours, we were in Italy. I loved Italy a lot so I was very excited when stepping out of the plane. "So where is our hotel?" Lewis questioned as I shrugged. "I'm not sure. The team hasn't told me. I think the team is keeping it a surprise or they just forgot to tell me." I said with a chuckle as he nodded and smiled down at me. We walked to his rental car that Mercedes organized for him and both get in the car as he starts the drive to the hotel once he has put it on the cars gps.

After about a 10 minute drive, we were at a stunning hotel that was very quiet at the moment, due to the coronavirus. We walk together into the building as some paparazzi take some pictures of us. The mask hides my smile but I smile anyway out of habit. We go to reception and get our room keys as we walk to the highest floor. "I'll see you tomorrow Mr Hamilton for your first practice race." I said with a smile as he nodded, "I'll see you then beautiful."

Race day finally arrived as I woke up with a massive smile on my face. Hopefully this will be Lewis's 90th win. I go for a shower and place my Mercedes shirt on with a pair of black jeans and black shoes. I put my hair in a half up, half down hairstyle and walk out the door towards Lewis's room. "Come Lewis!" I shout as I hear fumbling around on the other side. Lewis eventually opens the door with a smile on his face. "You oversleep didn't you?" I questioned as he scoffed. "No." He said but I could see straight through him. "Your zip's undone." I said calmly as I walked away. "Why were you looking there in the first place!"

Lewis was having a fantastic race until Magnussen went off with an issue and the pit lane closed, but the Mercedes team didn't see the pit lane was closed and called Lewis in which caused him a 10 second stop/go penalty. "It's alright Lewis! Still try and get some points. You've definitely got this." I said as he sighed. "Thanks, Y/N." I frowned as I heard the irritation and sadness in his voice. The race ended with Lewis coming 7th, not bad for a guy who suffered a 10 second penalty.

Lewis came straight in and headed for his backroom without another word. I sigh as I smile at Toto, "I'll go chat to him." I said as he nodded and turned his attention to the car and statistics that just came through. I knock softly on the door and walk in to see Lewis sitting on the chair in the corner of the room with his head in his hands. "Hey Lewis." I said softly as I closed the door behind me and walked towards him.

He didn't reply as I kneeled in front of him. "I know it's tough but either way, you had a fantastic race love." I said as he gave me a small smile. "Thank you Y/N. You always put a smile on my face somehow even at the worst of times." He said as his chocolate eyes connected with mine. It was silent as we stared into each other eyes, not daring to look away. It was time. I'd fought against the temptation for too long.

I leaned forward and connected my lips with his. He was stiff but soon relaxed as he pulled me close to him. He pulled me on top of his lap as his hands wrapped around my waist and rested on either side. The kiss was long, filled with passion and neediness. I pulled away as my lungs begged for air as I stared at the smiling idiot in front of me. "Must I lose every race to get a kiss like that from you?" He asked with his eyebrows raised as I rolled my eyes and smack his chest.

"You can get a kiss like that from me anytime you'd like."

*****

Sorry if there are any spelling errors! My brain is mush and my body is so sore. I decided that I was gonna exercise and boy do I regret it. Hope you enjoyed either way! Lots of love xx