(R) Lando Norris (22)

pregnant
/ˈprɛɡnənt/
adjective
(of a woman or female animal) having a child or young developing in the uterus

Request: If you don't mind, could I have another one with Lando Norris and the reader and she's 6 months pregnant and its a cute fluff with the quadrant team x - Anonymous

Y/N - your name

I slip into my maternity pants, letting out a huge sigh of relief once I was in them. "Tired?" Lando asks behind me as I roll my eyes. "This kid is so heavy." I say pointing to my large belly. "I won't lie, with how short we are, I really didn't expect you to have such a big tummy." Lando says with a laugh. "Me neither, but maybe we can start spreading some good genes, some height." I say as we share another laugh.

"Are you sure you wanna come with? I know everyone is gonna be bothering you and it might rain." Lando says pointing out the window at the grey clouds. "I wanna come with. I wanna say hello to the guys at the Quadrant stand. We haven't been able to see them with how busy we have all been." I say as he smiles wide, "I am so glad you guys are all friends." Lando says as I chuckle, "It's hard when they are here every weekend when you're not. They love you." I say as I try and put my socks on.

He laughs loudly before sitting on the floor, grabbing my socks from me and starts putting them on my feet. "They are definitely gonna be apart of our wedding party when we get married." Lando says as I nod in agreement, really wanting Ria to be my maid of honor. "Right, what shoes do you want?" Lando asks as he opens my cupboard. "The white ones please, they match my colour scheme." I say as he nods before he slips my shoes on my feet for me.

Once we were both ready we make our way to the festival they were having which is all about cars. I loved cars since a little girl, hence why I made sure I worked in the field. That's exactly how myself and Lando met. I'll never forget how shy he was when he walked towards me in the RedBull garage. I was analyzing something when he used a stupid pickup line. Personally, I loved it but Max gave him hell for it. But it all worked out in the end, obviously since we are together for more than a year and I'm pregnant.

It was an accident, one thing leading to another in Mexico on our 11 month anniversary. I don't regret it, wanting to have a big family but it was so embarrassing telling our parents. Their sighs of disappointment we're actually quite funny, but we were both worried that my dad and his dad weren't gonna be there for the baby but they've warmed up to the fact they will have a grandson.

Was I mad that it wasnt a girl, a little bit. I always wanted to have a mother daughter relationship but I'm more than happy to have a little boy. "And we are here." Lando says as we arrive. Lando was already in his racing suite so he parks and quickly rushes to the McLaren booth, since we were running late, once giving me a kiss goodbye. "Please stay safe!" Lando shouts as I nod, watching him run away in amusement.

I take a walk around everywhere, admiring all the different booths and what they were selling. The last place I wanted to visit was the Quadrant tent. I wasn't allowed to go watch Lando drive because he was scared the sound would hurt the baby. I didn't even try and argue with him. He is such a petrified person when it comes me and my belly. No one is allowed to touch me and I'm definitely not allowed to eat anything that isn't healthy.

Yeah I have a burger because I'm constantly craving them but I have to have at least a salad a day. The joys of having a petrified boyfriend. But at the same time, I'm glad he's taking this seriously. I just know he's gonna be an amazing father and I can't wait to see him bring up our little boy. I walk to the Quadrant stand and see Ria and Steve in the booth. Aarav and Niran weren't there today because they were filming videos, which sucked as I haven't been able to visit them in a very long time.

"Oh my god!" Ria shouts as she makes a dart towards me. "I have missed you so much. Omg look at this belly!" Ria gushes as she hugs me tightly. "Yeah, this little boy is growing." I say as I rub my stomach. "Hey Y/N! How Steve doing?" Steve asks as he points to my belly. "I'm not naming him Steve." I answer as Ria laughs. "So you don't love me?" He asks, jokingly of course. "I don't." I say and cross my hands over my chest.

"Wow! You're sassy!" He exclaims which end up in the three of us laughing. "I'm glad you're here though." Steve continues as he wraps me up in a warm hug. "Where's dad?" Steve asks again as I chuckle. "With McLaren but he should be done in a few minutes." I say as I look at my watch. "Perfect. Wanna try the sim?" Ria asks as she points at the seat. "Ugh sure." I say as I sit down.

I start a lap, doing a pretty good as I was always racing on Lando's sim. People were taking pics of me, but I didn't mind as all of Lando's fans adored me just like I adored them. "Go Y/N!" A few fans cheer making me laugh. I cross the line and score the fastest time of the day. I cheer with everyone, giving them high fives as Ria and Steve watch in amazement.

"Wow, even pregnant my girlfriend rocks at driving." Lando says as he walks towards me. He wraps me up in a tight hug, earning a few 'awes' from a few fans. "Well, Y/N, you have won the prizes on the table." Ria says as she points at the table. I chuckle before walking to a few fans, giving them the gifts as I didn't need them. They all thank me, some hugging me which earned them a glare from Lando.

"Right, ladies. We are off." Lando says. Steve punches him after calling him a lady but waves us goodbye. "See you guys soon. Love you's." I say as I quickly hug them. "Plans please." Ria says as I nod and kiss her cheek quickly. Myself and Lando make it back home, face timing Niran and Aarav to say hello and check up on them. "How is little Aarav doing?" Aarav asks making Lando laugh.

"What is with you lot naming my kid after yourselves?" I question but laughing at the same time. "Come on! Aarav is such a sick name." He answers as Niran rolls his eyes, "It's an annoying name." Niran says which leads to them having a bro fight. We eventually say goodbye, knowing they weren't gonna stop anytime soon. "Bath time?" Lando as as he parks the car. "Please. My feet are so sore.' I say which makes him laugh but he rushes out the car to get the bath ready, being the best boyfriend one could ever wish for.

*****

Shit imagine but I couldn't think what else to write. Stay safe lovies xx