(𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝟖) october

☽☽☽

☽☽☽

SEPTEMBER HAD FINALLY ENDED and Athena hoped that the months wouldn't last as long as that one had. She loved Hogwarts but sometimes it did get boring doing the same thing all the time to no end.

However the trees in view from her office window were orange now which made Athena happy as she marked over students work. Athena wrote comments such as amazing work and keep it up so many times that her hand was starting to hurt.

As she was marking, there was a loud knock on the office door.

"Come in!" Athena called, a second later the door opened and Neville came in and sat on the chair in front of her desk as he always did.

"Hi Neville" Athena smiled, "everything ok?"

"No" Neville sighed, "the Slytherins keep picking on me, they put a leg locker curse on me before and I had to hop all the way back to the common room where I fell over"

Athena felt anger rise up inside her immediately,

"Which Slytherins?" She asked but Atnena supposed that she already knew the answer,

"Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle" Neville muttered.

"I'll have a word with them Neville"

"Oh don't they'll call me a snitch and it'll be even worse!" Neville panicked,

"Ok I'll not have a word with them directly then" Athena nodded, "but I will look into getting it sorted out Neville"

"Harry told me I should learn to stand up for myself"

"Well that is good advice" Athena smiled, "but don't go getting yourself into trouble, ok?"

"I won't" Neville shook his head, "I made a new friend last week"

"Really?" Athena grinned happily, "who?"

"Her names Alina, she's really nice... her parents are um... the same as mine"

"Yeah I know her" Athena nodded, "I'm glad that she talked to you"

"I never really talk about mum and dad but it was nice... she said she won't tell anyone about them"

"I'm sure she'll stick to that" Athena replied, "it's nice to have someone who understands"

"Yeah" Neville agreed, "yeah it is"

"How have lessons been going?" Athena asked lightly,