(𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝟕) boggart in the wardrobe

☽☽☽

☽☽☽

ATHENA AND SIRIUS HAD TALKED UNTIL MORNING. Theodore hadn't been very impressed by this as he had simply been trying to sleep however there was too much to catch up on and Athena couldn't quite believe that she was sat next to one of her best friends.

She hadn't seen her friends in twelve years (except of course for Remus however she didn't really count him anymore). Sirius was a breath of fresh air despite having been in Azkaban for so long.

He was the same man he had been. The same jumble of smiles and amazing stories. His light had only been dimmed slightly.

Athena told him nearly everything that had ever happened to her since he'd been gone. She'd had more to tell than him, Sirius had been staring at the same brick wall for twelve years.

He'd been particularly interested in Harry. He wanted to know what he looked like, how good he was at quidditch, what traits he shared with James and which with Lily. Athena was only happy to oblige by telling him everything she knew.

Sirius also wanted to know about Kennedy. Unfortunately Athena had a lot less to go on for this. She knew about as much as him. She had no idea where the girl was and couldn't even confirm whether she was safe.

Athena was glad to tell him that she'd at least informed Kennedy of the truth. This may have taken her eleven years but Sirius didn't seem to mind. As long as she knew. That's what he said.

By the morning, Athena actually felt tired even though she was used to having sleepless nights. She told Sirius she'd be back the following evening with food and more stories to tell of what he had missed.

When Sirius hugged her again, Athena had nearly cried. She hadn't realised how much she'd actually missed him until he was right in front of her. Athena never wanted to leave his side again however she found herself back in the school a short time later.

Athena was sat in the staff room with a mug of coffee sat next to her lips when the door barged open and Snape walked in looking wary.

"Morning" she smiled lightly,

"No not morning"

"It is morning" Athena replied as he collapsed on the chair beside her.

"Children are useless" he stated simply and didn't say any more words. The two of them sat in silence as Athena drank her coffee. It was only starting to make her feel slightly more awake when the door opened again.

She looked up and her eyes collided with Remus'. Snape let out an unimpressed grunt as Athena froze with mug in hand. Remus walked into the room followed by a bunch of students. Harry's class.

Athena spotted Neville and smiled. The boy smiled back looking happy to see her. Remus was obviously planning on conducting a lesson in here. Athena very rarely sat in the staff room and now the reason was confirmed why. She wondered why she bothered coming here in the first place.