( 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 )

☽☽☽

☽☽☽

ATHENA LUPIN WALKED WITH A QUICKENED PACE towards the platform between nine and ten. Three pairs of feet were hurrying behind her. None quite walking as fast as her, none quite as determined to make it on time.

"Hurry up we're going to be late!" Athena called out behind her.

She turned to see her two daughters walking beside Remus who was trying to keep an eye on both of them at the same time.

"It doesn't matter if we miss the train" Hope pointed out in a bored tone, "you can just take us to school with you. I've always wanted to get there first... everyone would be so shocked"

"Well Aurora likes getting the train, don't you Rory?"

Her youngest daughter shrugged as they made it to the barrier causing Athena to roll her eyes.

"Right, Hope you go first" Athena stated to her daughter who was pushing her trolley out in front of her. Hope Lily Lupin would be starting her fifth year at school this year. As she'd grown, she'd developed a lovely personality of humour and sarcasm which Remus and Athena tirelessly put up with.

Hope looked more like her mother than her father. She had tight dark curls and large dark eyes that always had a certain glint of judgment. She was tall for her age but not as tall as Athena had been. In her trolley sat an owls cage with a gorgeous golden tawny owl named Thor sitting within it.

"Right I'm going" Hope stated as she pushed her trolley and disappeared through the barrier.

So far, Hope had been doing excellent at Hogwarts. She had the brains of her mother, that was for sure. It was no surprise when she had been placed in Ravenclaw. Athena and Remus had both been there to see it. Athena was proud not only because she was the head of Ravenclaw house but because she was excited to watch her daughter do amazing things.

Hope had become a champion quidditch beater in her third year. She loved flying more than anything in the world and seemed to have a passion for hitting bludgers towards her opponents. Athena wasn't complaining, she couldn't describe the feeling of pride that hit her whenever she won a game.

"I'll go with Aurora" Athena told Remus, "you follow"

He nodded in response as Athena placed her hands on her smallest daughters trolley and helped her push it through the barrier.

Aurora Kennedy Lupin was starting her second year of Hogwarts this year. She looked like her mother too but had her fathers eyes. She was a lot like her father. Aurora preferred the quiet to anything else, never particularly social unless she needed to be.

Her hair was like her sisters, long and curly. Today she'd styled it into braids that lay down her back.

Aurora had been placed into Slytherin after some careful deliberation amongst the sorting hat. Athena knew it fitted her well. Aurora was a very ambitious girl, she knew when she was older that she wanted to be minister for magic or headmistress of Hogwarts. Although this was a tall order, Athena believed she could achieve it.