(𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝟒) bill and fleur

☽☽☽

☽☽☽

"ARE YOU SURE YOU'RE UP FOR THIS?" Remus asked as he and Athena walked arm in arm towards the large marquee set up outside the burrow. People were pouring in from all over. Athena could see her past students and a swarm of people with flaming red hair. The sun was shining gloriously on them and the bubble of voices was surrounded with the swaying of leaves in the trees and birdsong.

"Remus I told you, I'm fine" Athena replied, "I haven't been sick in four days"

"And that's supposed to make me feel better?" Remus asked as he raised his eyebrows, "I'm worried about you. Not just like how a husband worries about his wife but genuinely very worried about you"

"I'd like to think your concern is always genuine" Athena frowned, "but there's no need to be worried, after this I promise we can go into hiding. What could go wrong... oh look there's Rory!"

She broke off from Remus and hurried towards her sister who was wearing a gorgeous dress of emerald green standing next to Dominique who was wearing a tie of the same colour. Athena had boded for a lilac for the summer theme and since Remus had refused to wear a tie, they weren't matching.

"Rena" Aurora smiled as she hugged her sister, "how are you feeling? Better I hope"

"Oh I'm great, glad to be having some normality and weddings are simply one of my favourite things to attend"

"Yeah I agree" Dominique nodded, "I don't know Fleur too well but apparently Charlie's always spoken highly of me to Bill... I suppose it's because I trained him in Romania"

"Oh don't be modest" Aurora laughed, "you did more than just train him. He wouldn't have a job if it wasn't for you"

"Well I suppose not" Dominique shrugged, "anyway Rena, do you know the bride?"

"Quite well yes" Athena smiled, "we've grown closer in the order. I never liked how the Weasley's were treating her (don't repeat that) so I suppose I extended an arm of welcome myself. Not that I'm part of this family but I think she was glad to know not everyone was against this union"

"I think Molly's come around now" Aurora murmured curiously, "of course I don't see the problem in the fist place. Fleur is an amazing woman. She was her schools champion in the Triwizard tournament and yet people still think she's just a beautiful face"

"People see beauty and don't think there's anything to accompany it" Athena shrugged, "anyway we should find our seats. I think we're together"

Fred, George, Ron, Elle and Harry (disguised as a Weasley) were all standing outside looking over seating charts in an attempt to direct people. They all looked very smart but also confused with furrowed brows as their eyes ran over the papers.

"Oh Remus, Rena!" Elle beamed as they made their way over, "good to see you"

"You too" Remus smiled, "can you work the seating plans?"